WARNING: Extremely sexy John Edwards picture (All Edwards Drooling Here Please)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am so torn between Obama and Edwards. One day its one, the next the other. A ticket together would be nice, and some say that Obama's running for VP anyway.

Diane L said:

I met John Edwards on November 14th in NYC at a Barnes & Noble. He literally left me speechless...I could barely talk! He was the handsomest and most charismatic man I have ever met.

I asked him to "Please run" twice, and thanked him for caring about those of us who are struggling financially. He said something about what sweet things to say and I said "I mean them!"

I know just what you mean, he is strikingly handsome and so disarming in person. I'm so sorry about your brother, I know I've said that before but I just wanted to say it again :hug:

And yes he's hot-an intelligent man who is polite and kind and a family man and charming and in touch with what really matters in the world is very hot-plus he's just sexy :wink: Now that I've had my little meeting with him-yes, even hotter than previously imagined...

I'll have to see if that Webisode shot is still available, they probably already censored it. Nope it's still there-that was lingering on his behind? What a major disappointment :wink:

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:

I'll have to see if that Webisode shot is still available, they probably already censored it. Nope it's still there-that was lingering on his behind? What a major disappointment :wink:

I know, it was very disappointing after reading that :lol:

But seeing him being himself all relaxed on the plane...:faint:

I'm pretty sure he caught me checking him out when I met him...:shifty: He gave me a really funny half smile :lol:

My Christmas card from John :wink:

holiday-card-2006-top.jpg

This isn't really the thread for that Justin, but how do you know he doesn't really care? All politicians use such photo ops. He has actually been working there all week to help people, and maybe he did previously as well. I believe he did.

And Bush never had any photo ops in NOLA, of course. But he really did care, as evidenced by the superb job he did during Katrina.

I am saying in general with all politicians. You thought bush did a good job???

MrsSpringsteen said:

Is your sarcasm detector broken? :wink:

hehehe I think it is. I should take it to Circuit City since it's still under warranty. Hell maybe Edwards can fix it. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom