Vote now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One observation, Bush polls exceptionally highly from Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan.

Another note, this poll is flawed because of the country selection and the fact that all those polled must have access to computers and the fact the whole multiple voting thing. Take it with a grain of salt.

hmm in Ireland 4% is for Bush and 95% is for Kerry. I knew I was proud of my Irish roots for a reason!

Multiple voting is way too easy. That's how Bono won the 2002 Time European man of the year by a landslide. Everyone in the zootopia Bono folder voted 300 times. They used to post about it. They really stacked the deck. Those politicians and scientists didn't stand a chance. They didn't have the fan base.;)

Last edited:
I love Bono but he's never really had good hair....lol

well ok the long JT hair was good but man he needed to wash it more often. I liked the shaved down look of Pop too.

pop bono

LoveTown said:
I love Bono but he's never really had good hair....lol

well ok the long JT hair was good but man he needed to wash it more often. I liked the shaved down look of Pop too.

:wink:

Yeah, of course you can't base anything 'real' on it, or any internet voter thingy. Still, it is interesting considering the majority will only vote once. Some are surprising. That the Indonesia vote is as high as 17% pro-Bush amazes me.

I've travelled a fair bit since 9/11. Through Europe, SE Asia and the US, and then of course I'm from Australia. I know all about the high level of Bush-hate there is out there (and arguing that it is anything but high is pointless - it just is), but I can only truly comment on Australia and I'd say that the split on that poll (87% Kerry, 12% Bush) would be pretty much on the money as far as the feeling in this country goes.

Back
Top Bottom