Vote: Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Between These Two, Who Would You Vote For?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 47 70.1%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 20 29.9%

• Total voters

STING2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Vote: Barak Obama or Hillary Clinton

I'd like to see where the FYM forum stands in this Democratic party race. Between the two of them, who would you pick? Would you vote for Obama or for Clinton? This question is for everyone here regardless of political party or country. It will be interesting to see who has the most support in the FYM community. If your uncertain, just pick the one who you lean towards the most at the moment.

If I had to pick between the two, my vote would be for Hillary Clinton.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Why just these two?

Because they are the front runners in the Democratic Party, and will likely be facing each other in one on one match ups in the primary's in February or March of 2008. Polls show Hillary Clinton is opening up a big lead on Obama, and I was curious to see where FYM stood on that question.

Who would you vote for if you had to choose between the two?

Out of the two, Obama.

But either of them over any one of the Republican candidates. In a heartbeat.

Hmmm. . .that's a tough one.

I like Obama better, but I think I'd have to study their platforms more carefully before making a decision. I don't want to penalize Hillary for not being very "likable." (Which I believe may be a problem for her in 2008 especially if she wins the nom and has to face the Republican candidate).

Obama because he hasn't been polluted by spending years in Washington. In this case, inexperience is a very good thing.

OMG RON PAUL!

Kidding, uh, probably Obama. I don't buy the "you don't like Hiliary because she's a strong, empowered woman" bullshit. I just don't like her.

Obama, easy. But my dark side wants Hillary (and Bill) just to piss off the right wing. God that would be fun.

I dislike both of them. Hillary is an opportunist and Obama is, even if he's the "feel good candidate," too inexperienced.

So I guess I'll grudgingly cast my vote for the Democrat who wins the nomination, because the Republican candidates are worse than both of them.

I made a poll and merged it into this thread, since non-premiums can't do polls. I thought it would be nice to have one.

Oh, and my vote is for Obama.

Is there an option for neither? They are both full of shit and going to tell you anything you want to hear just to get elected, then they're going to get in there and not do it. This is nothing personal against them I feel that way about everyone else too. Anyone who votes is just being duped and used.

Obama.

I think he's the right person for the job, plus I don't want there to be a Bush/Clinton/Bush/Clinton dynasty. Let's get some new blood in the hizous.

The best thing that could possibly happen for the Republicans is if Hillary got the nomination. It would be smooth sailing the rest of the way, IMO.

Ormus said:
I dislike both of them. Hillary is an opportunist and Obama is, even if he's the "feel good candidate," too inexperienced.

So I guess I'll grudgingly cast my vote for the Democrat who wins the nomination, because the Republican candidates are worse than both of them.

I agree with this as well. I'm not crazy about either candidate but I'll vote against the Republicans.

Ormus said:

Thanks for setting up the poll option. You always get more accurate results that way, because it does not require the person to actually post in the thread to vote.

Back
Top Bottom