Vermont to join Canada? - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-30-2004, 10:10 AM   #16
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:30 AM

You forgot Ben and Jerry's , if that's even made there anymore

And the Vermont Teddy Bear Co

Howard Dean can be the new PM of Canada! Yeeeeaaahhh

Old 11-30-2004, 10:24 AM   #17
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Oh my, that's so true!!!!! I LOVE Howard Dean! He reminds me of Trudeau in that he doesn't care if what he states is popular or not. He says what's on his mind whether you like it or not.

Old 11-30-2004, 10:26 AM   #18
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 06:30 AM
Unless he loves America too much.
Old 11-30-2004, 11:26 AM   #19
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:30 AM
Howard Dean is from Vermont, and the last I heard he wants to keep his U.S. citizenship so he can raise hell here.
Old 11-30-2004, 12:38 PM   #20
Blue Crack Addict

For the record I'm a member of Howard Dean's grass roots hell-raising group, Democracy For America, and we won't let him become a Canadian! We need him here!
Old 11-30-2004, 01:13 PM   #21
Babyface

Local Time: 04:30 AM
Great skiing and Maple Syrup...........both of these things are way more CANADIAN than they'll ever be american!!!
Old 11-30-2004, 01:31 PM   #22
Blue Crack Addict

skiing...... oh how i loathe it.

but that's a different story.
Old 11-30-2004, 03:12 PM   #23
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Macfistowannabe

Plenty of people disliked Clinton, and plenty of people equally dislike Bush, but I don't see how this could lead to the whole moving to Canada thing, unless Kerry sold them the whole draft propaganda. I don't see a draft coming anytime soon, I doubt Bush wants one either.
There will always be presidents that are not liked, there will be Republicans that won't like anyone but a Republican and Democrats that won't like anyone who's not a Democrat. This will always be true. But this is a president that has exceeded that. For many it goes beyond the fact that he's just not my party. People see this man as a huge threat to our future with his haste to go into war, his environmental disregard, and his pandering to the ultra religious right.

Has nothing to do with a draft. Kerry never sold anyone on a draft. Yes there were those on the left that try to sell it, but Kerry never sold any propaganda about a draft, the only thing he did was mention a back door draft. But that's something that even most of my Republican friends agree exists.
Old 11-30-2004, 03:22 PM   #24
Blue Crack Addict

We don't need another cold province, thank you very much.

There have been efforts however, to have Turks and Caicos join Canada as the 11th province and I think this is a much more viable vacation spot for us.
Old 11-30-2004, 03:38 PM   #25
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by Vandals11
Great skiing and Maple Syrup...........both of these things are way more CANADIAN than they'll ever be american!!!

i love you canadians ... but skiing? it's waaaaaaaaay too cold up there to really enjoy yourself on the slopes in January.

your Rocky mountains are prettier than ours, however. and you got the good part of Niagra Falls.
Old 11-30-2004, 03:49 PM   #26
The Fly

One election result, and the Democrat leftists happen to lose - and all this stupid talk about changing to another country... it just shows the mentality of Democrats and Leftists, a bunch of whiny, childish babies who cry and complain because they didn't win this time... awwww poor things...
So, if Leftists don't win an election, then the country is crap and it is not worth living there... so in that case, with this concept, there should not be any opposition parties to Leftists and Liberals? That means, one government always, and there should not be any dissent, according to Democrats? That seems ironic, that is not Democracy, that is a dictatorship - once again, no wonder why all the Leftist hippies and Democrats thought Iraq had it so good - they had Saddam, one president forever, and he hates Jews and Israel (Just like all the Democrats and Leftists on this site), he hated America (just like all the Democrats and Leftists around the world who hate the idea of America - because they have 'election processes'), Yes everyone love Canada because we only have one party - the Liberal party. That is great, we have no other options but to accept every single demand that people make within society - Transgender operations should be covered by Government - Cars should be banned (regardless of improvement environmentally or hybrid introductions) - there should be no place in society for Christian worship (only Islamic rule should be allowed in a Liberal society, obviously) - if people want to have sex with animals, well, they should be allowed to if the animal is in heat, afterall, it will be satisfying both the Liberal and the poor itchy genitals of the animal of choice... and perhaps that's an exaggeration, but it's not really, because with one government, with one viewpoint dominating forever that is what happens, there is no Opposition there is no debate, and that is exactly how most people in Canada want their society, and how the gutless Liberal sheep want it around the rest of the world.
Anyway, one election result, through democratic means - it's the worst thing that can happen... and yeah, I know what most of you secretly think anyway, too bad Hitler didn't finish his job because then there would be no Israel, and ultimately, no USA, and we call can be the Nazi party - the synonymous name for Democrats in the U.S.A., and Liberals in Canada.
Oh yes, with such notions, any wonder why I don't sympathize with Democrats and Liberal trash?

Have a good day, and if you're anti-American, put the gay marriage topic preponderant to health care and criminal activity, support Transgender OHIP coverage for such surgeries, hate Christians and Jews, and get all giddy when an Islamic terrorist blows himself up on a school bus full of mothers and children, and need to believe that you're a genius because you saw a Michael Moore film - Come on up to Canada, you silly little innocent terror lovers.
Sick freaks.

- Nicholas

zoou2@hotmail.com
Old 11-30-2004, 03:52 PM   #27
Blue Crack Addict

watch yourself, disco.
Old 11-30-2004, 03:56 PM   #28
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by disco2blue
and yeah, I know what most of you secretly think anyway, too bad Hitler didn't finish his job because then there would be no Israel, and ultimately, no USA, and we call can be the Nazi party - the synonymous name for Democrats in the U.S.A., and Liberals in Canada.
Oh yes, with such notions, any wonder why I don't sympathize with Democrats and Liberal trash?
Land of GOP_Catholic in

Take off!
Old 11-30-2004, 04:09 PM   #29
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 02:30 AM
disco2blue, if you'd like to continue to post in this forum I suggest you tone your posts down.

You may want to familiarize yourself with our FAQs/Rules about personal attacks and offensive posts.

http://forum.interference.com/misc.php?action=faq

Thanks.
Old 11-30-2004, 04:14 PM   #30
Blue Crack Addict

disco, please......I'm a liberal who respects our smart conservatives like Dreadsox, nbcrusader, Sting, and others. I do not consider conservatives idiots or wimps or anything else bad as a whole. Please try to respect someone who's just different. That's pretty much what we do here. In real life I have no choice. I live in a bastion of political and religious conservativism. Incidentally I'm not even moving to a more liberal part of the U.S. let alone Canada. The U.S. South is my home.