Va. Bill Sets Fine for Low-Riding Pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why does the rest of the world need to see next week's washing? It's a fucking stupid trend among young people to show their underwear like that. It deserves to be against the law for utter fucking stupidity alone.
:shrug:

Angela Harlem said:
Why does the rest of the world need to see next week's washing? It's a fucking stupid trend among young people to show their underwear like that. It deserves to be against the law for utter fucking stupidity alone.

:up:

My stepbrothers dress like this all the time and it's revolting. I think I'll ask if we can move to Virginia, just to ensure that when I venture out into the lounge, I don't have to hold in laughter when they try to walk.

I just may go down to the capitol and be like "WTF are you DOING????? Shouldn't you spend time and money on relevant, important stuff." A good friend of mine is a lobbyist for the Virginia Interfaith Center so he could get me in.

Oh no, im not down with the lobby thing, I work my way to a position of power through other means and then manipulate :shifty:

Really I'm kind of suprised no one made laws against them sooner since showing your underpants in public has always been considered indecent exposure. It used to be people got mad over just the crack showing when someone bent over! But like I said the style is on its way out anyway so it's pointless!

Guys' butts look much better in tight pants pulled up to the right place anyway :drool: ;)

Last edited:
Mark Warner is hardly a liberal dem; he's more in the line of a centerist like Clinton.

And thanks for the heads up about my jeans. Time for a belt, I guess. :eek: :wink:

SD

Angela Harlem said:

thank you!!:up:

The politicians don’t want members of the public showing their asses,:huh:

They must believe it is their privilege, only.

Last edited:
Irvine511 said:

good point.

and another hot Bono pic!

Aha, I knew we had to have something in common! :up:

Drop by Pleba sometime! ;)

Originally posted by verte76
I love Virginia also, especially the historical stuff and the Blue Ridge Mountains.

Thanks Verte, I have always loved that stufff too and it made me proud to be from here. It was fun doing school projects on the state because of it. I hope you can come visit here soon!

Virginia really is a beautiful state. If you want to live in the mountains, you can. If you want to live on the coast, you can. If you want to live in a busy metro area, you can. If you want to live in the middle of nowhere, you can. It's got almost everything.

Back
Top Bottom