US To Withdraw Armed Forces!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd like to go to Iceland some day. I've studied a bit of its history. It seems like they made do with zero state apparatus in an earlier era.

nbcrusader said:
Visit at your own risk. Without are military presense, the country could explode into who knows what....

it's the US military that has kept this beautiful and strange land from being swallowed whole by the angry earth.

Actually, it would have expanded, as it's right on the Mid-Atlantic Ridge.

Now that the US military's gone, it can expand freely, eventually encompassing the entire Atlantic Ocean and slowly overtaking the entire United States! This Axis of Volcanic Evil must be stopped! It's clear that the burning hot magma is simply a portal straight into Hell, and, allowed to expand, will unleash Satan himself on the Earth! Send back the troops NOW!

DaveC said:
Now that the US military's gone, it can expand freely, eventually encompassing the entire Atlantic Ocean and slowly overtaking the entire United States! This Axis of Volcanic Evil must be stopped! It's clear that the burning hot magma is simply a portal straight into Hell, and, allowed to expand, will unleash Satan himself on the Earth! Send back the troops NOW!

i just *knew* this would be an eternal consequence for Massachusetts making gay marriage legal.

what have we done?

repent! repent!

The Danish military left Iceland hundreds of years ago.

- but Björk is still talking about it.

Back
Top Bottom