US tells UN inspectors to get out - I guess this is it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I knew it yesterday, when I saw the World Bank report... some already quarreling about profits from re-building... like the vultures who pick the cadavers.

Long live Bush, Cheney and Halliburton.

I just hope this won't end up in some WWIII between conservative and islam fanatics.

In my humble opinion this is not it! IRAN is the real target. The case for War with IRAN is so incredibly sellable to the American public. Based on much of the reading I have done since 9-11 there are more ties to IRAN and Al-Qaeda than almost any other country on the planet. If you look at the map, Iran is sandwitched between Afghanistan and Iraq.

WWIII maybe. Iran is almost an easier sell than Afghanistan. Then again, I may be wrong.

Dreadsox said:
In my humble opinion this is not it! IRAN is the real target. The case for War with IRAN is so incredibly sellable to the American public. Based on much of the reading I have done since 9-11 there are more ties to IRAN and Al-Qaeda than almost any other country on the planet. If you look at the map, Iran is sandwitched between Afghanistan and Iraq.

WWIII maybe. Iran is almost an easier sell than Afghanistan. Then again, I may be wrong.

You're right. Iran is the real target. But there's still a larger goal...

Yup U2Girl.....this is it...........and I really really hope there is 'swiftness and accuracy' in the attack like many have said.

Of course, word now is that they most likely will attack at night because Iraq doesnt have 'night-vision' equipment, plus the heat and sandstorms might delay or obstruct, etc.

AAAAAARGH!

Whatever time it starts, my eyes closed with prayer and my fingers crossed with hope.

Im sure thousands of others will be doing similar.

Back
Top Bottom