US Presidential Election XII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i found the ideal third-party candidate:

14102475_10153780900106408_353349563046946184_n.jpg

Yes it is disgusting that she stayed in appointed office as Sec of State when she admits she had mental problems that could put people's lives at stake. If she has trouble recalling things, security briefings she is not fit for the job. This was the rap on Reagan's last few years. Just because some people want there to be a woman president does not mean we should have an unfit president, this is some kind of odd sexism.

If you read what she had to say by her own admission she was not competent to do the job of Sec of State. And ok, mental problems, not really correct. But competency is.

that is, if you believe she ever actually fell and are too foolish and naive to see that this is yet another cover-up orchestrated by Bill and Hill. wake up, sheeple!

it's the Clintons. the Clinton Rules apply.

they really need to do better than that

we have already had, get drunk, shoot a guy in the face with a shot gun, and when law enforcement comes, send them away and have them come back the next day

by move, do you mean the immigration speech?

He presented 10 points to reform the immigration system that include building the wall (that Mexico will pay for) and deporting criminal illegal aliens. So he's doubling down on all of his previous campaign speeches.

It's heavy handed, but I think a strong speech. Don't know if he can actually accomplish his goals in the real world we have of welcoming immigrants. He was playing to the base, definitely, and I am not certain that tone will win over undecided voters.

btw, the polls are tightening. North Carolina has Trump +2, Arizona has Trump +4, Wisconson has Clinton +3. Reuters has Clinton +1 (data from Aug 31 on RealClearPolitics).
Legal immigration, by definition, does not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom