US Presidential Election XII - Page 61 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-07-2016, 07:13 PM   #901
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 06:18 AM
The cumulative effect of death by a thousands cuts is setting in for Hillary. Assange is going to be coming out more damaging wikileaks. He has said more are coming in recent interviews.

It's like Hemingway's 'Old Man and the Sea'. The media and Democratic Party wants to bring that big fish to shore on November 8th, but all the while she is getting picked apart. The constant drip of email dumps, health questions in plain sight, multi-day absences from campaign events. The CNN poll has her Honesty-Untrutworthiness numbers 15 points higher than Trump's. He leads independents 49-29. NeverTrumpers are coming home such as Mark Levin. A recent poll had his GOP support at 90% up from the low 70s. Among English speaking Hispanics he trails Hillary by only 5 points 46-41% according to Pew.

The are more truly alarming state polls that have come out in the past week.

Ipsos

Wisconsin Trump +3
Michigan Tied
Maine Tied

Emerson 9/7

Rhode Island Clinton +3
New Jersey Clinton +4

But but but. Those are outliers you might say. Even so it shows a dramatic drop in democratic enthusiasm for Hillary in blue states where she should be cleaning up. More people identify as Independents. It's a canary in the coal mine for the Hillary campaign.

To echo BigMac, knowing the Clinton baggage, maybe the party should have actively encouraged more competition in the primary. Perhaps the Clinton machine wanted none of it.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Old 09-07-2016, 07:31 PM   #902
Blue Crack Addict

The media wants a horse race, and something of interest. They have not carried water for HRC at all. In fact, the more it appears she's struggling the better it is for ratings. No one cares about a blowout.

Old 09-07-2016, 07:43 PM   #903
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
if HRC is so weak, makes you wonder how she clobbered Bernie in the primaries, especially in a year when "the Left" is so energized and inspired and she's a candidate with so many, many problems.

and unlikeable. don't forget that. SO unlikeable.

So you're saying Trump is the strongest possible candidate the Republicans could have nominated.
Old 09-07-2016, 07:44 PM   #904
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
The cumulative effect of death by a thousands cuts is setting in for Hillary. Assange is going to be coming out more damaging wikileaks. He has said more are coming in recent interviews.

It's like Hemingway's 'Old Man and the Sea'. The media and Democratic Party wants to bring that big fish to shore on November 8th, but all the while she is getting picked apart. The constant drip of email dumps, health questions in plain sight, multi-day absences from campaign events. The CNN poll has her Honesty-Untrutworthiness numbers 15 points higher than Trump's. He leads independents 49-29. NeverTrumpers are coming home such as Mark Levin. A recent poll had his GOP support at 90% up from the low 70s. Among English speaking Hispanics he trails Hillary by only 5 points 46-41% according to Pew.

The are more truly alarming state polls that have come out in the past week.

Ipsos

Wisconsin Trump +3
Michigan Tied
Maine Tied

Emerson 9/7

Rhode Island Clinton +3
New Jersey Clinton +4

But but but. Those are outliers you might say. Even so it shows a dramatic drop in democratic enthusiasm for Hillary in blue states where she should be cleaning up. More people identify as Independents. It's a canary in the coal mine for the Hillary campaign.

To echo BigMac, knowing the Clinton baggage, maybe the party should have actively encouraged more competition in the primary. Perhaps the Clinton machine wanted none of it.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-2016, 07:55 PM   #905
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacPhisto View Post
So you're saying Trump is the strongest possible candidate the Republicans could have nominated.
Apparently yes.

But yea, a 13 person clown car is very much the same as a 1 on 1 showdown. They're completely the same things.
Old 09-07-2016, 08:24 PM   #906
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Ipsos

Wisconsin Trump +3
Michigan Tied
Maine Tied

Emerson 9/7

Rhode Island Clinton +3
New Jersey Clinton +4
awesome. all of those states add up to 48 electoral college votes. big whoop.

he needs to win at least 3 out of 4 of florida, pennsylvania, ohio, and virginia. he's way behind in all 4. that's literally the only thing that matters. it's over. this is 100% the media trying to fill column inches from the lack of real, interesting news in the last little while.
Old 09-07-2016, 09:29 PM   #907
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

US Presidential Election XII

Those Matt Lauer interviews are everything that is wrong with the coverage of these elections.
Old 09-07-2016, 09:56 PM   #908
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacPhisto View Post

I'm saying your theory about turning out the kids and the no-voting lefties didn't amount to anything in the primaries.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:31 PM   #909
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 05:18 AM
Quote:
Here's what I want to know: if what Assange has on her/knows about her is supposedly THAT damning, then why not just go ahead and release all that information now and get it over with? Why does it matter when he reveals this stuff? Just do it now and spare everyone having to put up with this "Oooh, more bad stuff about her is coming!" tap dancing shit for two more months.

Unless, y'know, he's just totally blowing smoke to try and give this race some added drama and feed the 24 hour news cycle, but naaaaah, that couldn't possibly be an option.

And again, I remain forever amused by Trump supporters/voters going on about another politician's shadiness and how untrustworthy they are. They have zero moral high ground to stand on here. Zero.
Old 09-07-2016, 11:48 PM   #910
Blue Crack Addict

I know Assagne comes off all sexy like some sort of vigilante force for truth, but he's a bullshit artist.
Old 09-07-2016, 11:57 PM   #911
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

It's amusing seeing people thinking that there's something right around the corner that's going to be revealed that will sink Hillary. She's been under intense opposition scrutiny for 25 years, and they've found nothing. Millions of taxpayer dollars wasted on a witch hunt that has turned up nothing. If there was a bombshell it would've been dropped years ago. There is no bombshell.

Of the 15,000 emails recently released (and breathlessly reported on by the media) there's a whole lot of nothing. There are headlines that read "email about Benghazi among 15,000 newly released emails" to get the clicks, but then you read the article and learn that the email was actually someone thanking her for her response to the tragic situation.

As for this "death by a thousand cuts," I presume you mean "death by a thousand lies."
Old 09-08-2016, 12:10 AM   #912
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
I know Assagne comes off all sexy like some sort of vigilante force for truth, but he's a bullshit artist.

Some type of ass lasagne
Old 09-08-2016, 12:18 AM   #913
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
Some type of ass lasagne

I move he be called that from now on .
Old 09-08-2016, 07:49 AM   #914
Blue Crack Addict

I'm watching a Gary Johnson interview.

1. He says he draws more votes from Hillary
2. He didn't know what Aleppo was

Nope! This is why we can't have third parties.
Old 09-08-2016, 09:03 AM   #915
Blue Crack Addict

This forum is a dreadful place for those who want to criticize Clinton because the ones doing the criticizing are so batshit.