US Presidential Election 2016...because it's never too early

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ted Cruz: the modern Galileo. The Canadian Channing Tatum. The Johnny Cash, if his parents would've been able to afford that drum kit. The white Snoop Doggy Dogg. Mother Teresa, if he wanted to be.

He is... the most interesting man in the world.

Moulson's is just as shit as Dos Equis.

Ted Cruz: the modern Galileo. The Canadian Channing Tatum. The Johnny Cash, if his parents would've been able to afford that drum kit. The white Snoop Doggy Dogg. Mother Teresa, if he wanted to be.

He is... the most interesting man in the world.

Moulson's is just as shit as Dos Equis.

But instead he looks like the Cuban Joe McCarthy

BTW: Well played Mrs. Garrison

"...the last quarter, it was just announced, our gross domestic product … was below zero. Who ever heard of this? It's never below zero." -D. Trump

Where do I even begin...

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

"...the last quarter, it was just announced, our gross domestic product … was below zero. Who ever heard of this? It's never below zero." -D. Trump

Where do I even begin...

Come on, he's just an honest straight shooter...

Friends, I did not say Trump was honest.

I have been dishonest many times in life. I'm not perfect.
Like Dylan sang, "And if my thought-dreams could be seen. They'd probably put my head in a guillotine." :ohmy:

I said his motives for running are honest. I'm sick of these career politicians
who are in it for ego, fame, and power. I might be wrong, but I believe Trump is sincere in wanting to help America.

Can't we just hold hands and sing?

"All we are saying...is give Trump a chance." :rimshot:

Like Dylan sang, "And if my thought-dreams could be seen. They'd probably put my head in a guillotine." :ohmy:

who are in it for ego, fame, and power. I might be wrong, but I believe Trump is sincere in wanting to help America.

But what are you basing this on? Do you know anything about him; he's all about ego, power, and fame.

You don't think he'll do everything in his power to benefit his multiple corporations?

His motives for running aren't honest. This isn't some theoretical "we're all sinners" Bible dishonesty that I'm talking about. Everything he does is dishonest if he even hints that it has anything to do with something other than his own money and ego. He doesn't give a FUCK about the American people. He is not interested in improving this country for anyone but himself.

i think he's fun because he says the factually incorrect things that angry people shout at their TVs. it's speaking uninformed rage to power, and it's wildly entertaining.

I love that Trump is running because of the entertainment. It'll really spice up the debates and I'm honestly interested to hear what Trump has to say. If he somehow wins the Republican nomination, he will have my vote if I don't like the Libertarian candidate.

I love that Trump is running because of the entertainment. It'll really spice up the debates and I'm honestly interested to hear what Trump has to say. If he somehow wins the Republican nomination, he will have my vote if I don't like the Libertarian candidate.

Be careful voting for joke candidates. It took us years to recover from Arnold.

"All we are saying...is give Trump a chance."

Sdgv_zps5fee9a98.gif

xfbv_zps24f18967.gif

srtjutr_zps43ea799a.gif

dgkmhb_zpsf3495d30.gif

Trump's ideas about using economic leverage in foreign affairs are interesting to me.
Watched a couple interviews since his announcement. He's gotta expand his talking points a bit more to be a serious candidate.

Curious to see the next round of polling.

If I wanted to vote for a joke candidate, I would've already thrown my support behind Bernie Sanders.

You obviously don't understand what a 'joke candidate' is.

Ted Cruz isn't a 'joke candidate.' Martin O'Malley isn't a 'joke candidate.' Hell, Rick Santorum isn't even a 'joke candidate.' Well, Rick Santorum is more of a joke of a person. But still. Legitimate candidate with small chances of winning.

Bernie Sanders isn't a joke candidate. Donald Trump is. Ben Carson is. Carly Fiorina is. These are people who stick their name on the ballet and will withdraw after the first round of voting, or hold out for nothin.

Trump's ideas about using economic leverage in foreign affairs are interesting to me.
Watched a couple interviews since his announcement. He's gotta expand his talking points a bit more to be a serious candidate.

Curious to see the next round of polling.

Agree. I do want hear Trump give some specifics.

The next poll will be interesting to see.

NBC, CBS, ABC, and most of the talking heads including FOX NEWS are
joking and trashing Trump. This also includes several conservative radio talk show hosts.

I just want someone to steal his stupid fucking hair piece during a campaign appearance. If anyone from here is willing to do it, I will pay you a large sum.

:hmm:

Actually I think it would be better if someone was to just pause mid sentence, say "may I?" And then start petting it like a cat.

No real surprises on that quiz thing from a few pages back (add me to the Bernie Sanders club at some crazy 97 or something percent, distantly followed by Hillary at like 75), I think I was most entertained by the "you agree with no issues" for Huckabee.

If I wanted to vote for a joke candidate, I would've already thrown my support behind Bernie Sanders.

Bernie Sanders is a better candidate than every single Republican or Libertarian candidate, so I guess we've found who the joke really is.

Trump is pure entertainment and that's probably it. I do like that he is in the race because he adds some more "flavor" to the already crazy side of the GOP.

Cruz, Ass Juice, Oops, Huckabee, and now Trump. Yeah - these GOP debates are going to be fun to watch!

Now that Bruce Caitlyn Jenner, a republican, is in the news these days, i can't wait to hear the above mentioned nuts drool over themselves answering questions thrown at them about LGBT folks. Should be absolute mother fucking GOLD.

Isn't one of his platforms switching to the metric system?
Putting aside whether it even is Bernie Sandesr who has that platform...

1. Who cares? That's not a major issue. How could that possibly impact whether or not I would vote for a candidate?
2. What's wrong with having that discussion? I'm sure that's the point of listing it among your stances, simply to open up the discussion.

Honestly, it's an antiquated and quite arrogant system. We would have converted by now if Reagan hadn't caved to his 2 political advisors.

Metric is easier and more global.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom