US Presidential Election 2016...because it's never too early

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really want such a horrible family-valueless man to be First Lady? Just like Bruce Jenner, he will be all over Vanity Fair snooping in public restrooms checking out all of the interns at the White House. Disgustable!

Some of Epstein's Harem were supposedly underage. Not saying Bill did tapped that but, he has certain urges.

Anyway the Clinton's are teflon to some of the electorate.

Some of Epstein's Harem were supposedly underage. Not saying Bill did tapped that but, he has certain urges.

Anyway the Clinton's are teflon to some of the electorate.

Are you serious?! You've jumped the shark. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Oh, wait, I thought you meant that as a metaphor for "Bill Clinton has had sex with many women who aren't Hillary." I didn't think you believed it was an actual place.

What a fun preview of the outrageous stories we're going to get when HRC takes office. At least this one is a little more salacious than Vince Foster murder conspiracies.

What a fun preview of the outrageous stories we're going to get when HRC takes office. At least this one is a little more salacious than Vince Foster murder conspiracies.

I was thinking this too. I can still remember my brother-in-law telling me all about how the Clintons murdered him. With a straight face.

It may be that more men are scared of a smart woman as president than they were of a smart black man. At least Obama was a man.

Obama has some funny conspiracy stuff too. The Chicago gay bathhouse scene.

Don't buy into it myself. It's there if you want to read up on some fringe theories.

Or that Joan Rivers was silenced because she outed Barack and exposed Michelle as a trans gendered individual.

Don't buy into it myself. It's there if you want to read up on some fringe theories.

Or that Joan Rivers was silenced because she outed Barack and exposed Michelle as a trans gendered individual.

If you throw enough shit something might stick? Is this your game plan now?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I know a guy who knows a guy who used to work at the airport cafe where the 9-11 hijackers went to flight school. He probably served them dinner. I wonder if he was in on the whole thing too...?

If you even have to state you don't buy into it, I don't know what to say...

Previous posters were making it sound like the Clinton's were mired in all kinds of conspiracy. Martha, made it seem like that's what dogged her against Obama. I just pointed out that Obama has his conspiracies too.

Everybody has them. Dubya was a Skull, so was Kerry, so they're tied into the New World Order. George Bush Sr. is a Reptilian. The Clinton body count.

I'm sure every candidate will have they're innuendo and rumors swirling around. Ted Cruz wants to bring about the apocalypse because of his father's preaching.

This all started because I was talking about Slick Willy's ties to Epstein, while the rest of the board was up in arms over Huckabee defending the Duggars.

Previous posters were making it sound like the Clinton's were mired in all kinds of conspiracy. Martha, made it seem like that's what dogged her against Obama. I just pointed out that Obama has his conspiracies too.

Everybody has them. Dubya was a Skull, so was Kerry, so they're tied into the New World Order. George Bush Sr. is a Reptilian. The Clinton body count.

I'm sure every candidate will have they're innuendo and rumors swirling around. Ted Cruz wants to bring about the apocalypse because of his father's preaching.

This all started because I was talking about Slick Willy's ties to Epstein, while the rest of the board was up in arms over Huckabee defending the Duggars.

While you might have some points, pretty much every controversial thing said or printed about Cruz is true. He reveals more and more of himself everytime he speaks. All i need to know about the man is that the tea party loves him. That alone speaks volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom