US Presidential Election 2016...because it's never too early - Page 14 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-22-2015, 10:59 PM   #196
She's the One

Local Time: 08:28 AM

Old 04-22-2015, 11:02 PM   #197
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
If Terry was a distinguished panelist you'd have a point.

Terry is not an anomaly, in fact his views are very common on tea party websites, and even in here with our few tea party members. I see this shit almost weekly from tea party feeds and the Blaze. Although I have to give credit where credit is due. Beck once backed away slightly from the race innuendo. In fact he even said once that he thought racism was a factor if the tp ended up backing Romney because basically they would be hypocrites. But most of that credit is almost dead as of late, his site has become a huge racebaiting headline click site.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Old 04-23-2015, 12:16 AM   #198
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the iron horse View Post
I'm waiting also.

Instead of discussing the dangers of big government or other real issues, we get cries of racism to destroy the voices of the opposition.

You are many things, but "waiting for a response" is not one of them and never has been.

Old 04-23-2015, 01:18 AM   #199
Refugee

Quote:
Their were birthers before the election and before the TEA party formation. Once Alex Jones gets a hold of it 10% of the population will start questioning it.

They're still racists who happened to be conservatives. The Tea Party is not some new phenomena, it has its roots in the Christian Right movement which stretches back to before the Reagan administration. Most Tea Partiers were Christian conservatives who were silent until a black, liberal was elected president.

Old 04-23-2015, 01:19 AM   #200
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
Terry is not an anomaly, in fact his views are very common on tea party websites, and even in here with our few tea party members. I see this shit almost weekly from tea party feeds and the Blaze.

Go to the comment section on WorldNetDaily if you want to see the beliefs of the people who support the Tea Party...and if you want to marvel at the stupidity of some people.

Old 04-23-2015, 08:52 AM   #201
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilsFan View Post
You are many things, but "waiting for a response" is not one of them and never has been.

ftw

Old 04-23-2015, 11:03 AM   #202
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Obama is cow-towing to 'Death to America' Iran
Please explain how seeking diplomatic solutions (and, in this case, a solution that most nuclear arms experts agree is actually a rather good one given our options) is "cow-towing" to Iran.
Old 04-23-2015, 12:08 PM   #203
Acrobat

Local Time: 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
And? Right now someone who votes Republican is also a member of the KKK.
Might even be a leader in the Klan like Senator Robert Byrd.
Old 04-23-2015, 02:17 PM   #204
Blue Crack Addict

so you are saying, the GOP are always a few decades behind the Democrats.
Old 04-23-2015, 04:09 PM   #205
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Yes Mrs. Clinton is doing well in current polling. But this article from The New York Times shows many of ethical landmines she'll have to navigate soon.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation as Russians Pressed for Control of Uranium Company
Old 04-23-2015, 04:13 PM   #206
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

As will all the nominees...

Old 04-23-2015, 05:44 PM   #207
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Yes Mrs. Clinton is doing well in current polling. But this article from The New York Times shows many of ethical landmines she'll have to navigate soon.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation as Russians Pressed for Control of Uranium Company
And there will be 20 more 'scandals' like this and it literally will not matter.

1. A Democrat will win the White House. Period. One sober look at demographics, the electoral college and the GOP platform will tell you this. Besides all of that (it's enough)...the GOP's best candidate has the surname of Bush. Surely a real attraction to middle voters who decide swing states.

2. HRC will be the Democratic nominee. Period. She's polling so high, all the smart money is already with her. Any opposition is permanently on the outside looking in. Said another way...Obama announced his candidacy for President 21 months before the 2008 election. We are already almost 18 months away.

3. She will be the next President no matter how hard the media tries A) to get someone else to run on the Democratic side (if not because of ideology, conflict is the narrative that always sells) and B) to convince everyone of something they already believe w/r/t HRC.

4. Most of the 300 million people in America did not sleep through the supposed-Clinton-scandal-a-week 1990's. Everybody knows her. They believe what they believe about her. And she's still the strong favorite. And those that don't know her as well, younger people, are going to vote Democrat no matter what.

5. Obama rode a wave of excitement the likes of our generations have never seen and he coasted by a media too afraid to dig into him too much. And he still barely got past her.

The 2016 election, most likely, is already over with. It would be a HUGE upset if she doesn't win. In a word, it would be shocking. In most election cycles, it would be far too early to be so declarative. But this is entirely unique in our modern era. It would normally take a scandal or a viable challenger to doom her. And no challenger exists...and the more the GOP nitpicks a bunch of supposed scandalous crap nobody but FOX News viewers (never voting for HRC to begin with) cares about...the more numb everyone else grows to it.

Oh, and I almost forgot...she's going to get quite a bit of female votes, maybe even some moderate conservatives. So, yeah.
Old 04-23-2015, 05:47 PM   #208
Blue Crack Addict

That's a pretty good assessment

tapatalk, it works
Old 04-23-2015, 06:20 PM   #209
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Your analysis was a good read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2DMfan View Post

3. She will be the next President no matter how hard the media tries A) to get someone else to run on the Democratic side (if not because of ideology, conflict is the narrative that always sells) and B) to convince everyone of something they already believe w/r/t HRC.
The Left wants her out. It's not Fox News, its the New York Times attacking her. Not to mention the Daily Beast. They want Warren bad. I want Warren to run, because I don't think she plays well to the audience outside the Liberal Cities and Academic Enclaves (Which that is not lost on Dem voters. may save Clinton for the nomination) The country is hungry for a non Clinton/Bush.

Read the articles that come out about the Uranium deal over the next few days and you'll see who has their knives out on the Left.

(It's fun to watch, I'm a political junkie)
Old 04-23-2015, 06:54 PM   #210
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2DMfan View Post
And there will be 20 more 'scandals' like this and it literally will not matter.

1. A Democrat will win the White House. Period. One sober look at demographics, the electoral college and the GOP platform will tell you this. Besides all of that (it's enough)...the GOP's best candidate has the surname of Bush. Surely a real attraction to middle voters who decide swing states.

2. HRC will be the Democratic nominee. Period. She's polling so high, all the smart money is already with her. Any opposition is permanently on the outside looking in. Said another way...Obama announced his candidacy for President 21 months before the 2008 election. We are already almost 18 months away.

4. Most of the 300 million people in America did not sleep through the supposed-Clinton-scandal-a-week 1990's. Everybody knows her. They believe what they believe about her. And she's still the strong favorite. And those that don't know her as well, younger people, are going to vote Democrat no matter what.

5. Obama rode a wave of excitement the likes of our generations have never seen and he coasted by a media too afraid to dig into him too much. And he still barely got past her.

The 2016 election, most likely, is already over with. It would be a HUGE upset if she doesn't win. In a word, it would be shocking. In most election cycles, it would be far too early to be so declarative. But this is entirely unique in our modern era. It would normally take a scandal or a viable challenger to doom her. And no challenger exists...and the more the GOP nitpicks a bunch of supposed scandalous crap nobody but FOX News viewers (never voting for HRC to begin with) cares about...the more numb everyone else grows to it.

Oh, and I almost forgot...she's going to get quite a bit of female votes, maybe even some moderate conservatives. So, yeah.
Great post.