US PolitiX -Angry Left Wing Mob Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don’t they then become Democrats? Free medicine, food, no taxes plus bonuses from Soros. You’d think with a deal like that you’d have a permanent and overwhelming D majority.

They work hard for what they have. No one gave them any handouts. Besides, they could afford everything they could ever want if taxes were lower.

Do you think they actually believe that, or they want to believe that because it vindicates them in their subconscious xenophobia?
That's not for me to know. You're jumping to too many conclusions here. Fear-mongering works on many levels. Xenophobia can be a symptom of that, they don't have to be mutually exclusive.

That's not for me to know. You're jumping to too many conclusions here. Fear-mongering works on many levels. Xenophobia can be a symptom of that, they don't have to be mutually exclusive.

Well me jumping to conclusions is a conclusion that I’ve arrived at based upon observing people. I didn’t say I’m definitely right - but it’s just why I’m distinguishing my view on this from others.

I don’t think we’ve hit bottom yet

Tho an assignation attempt on two former presidents, Secretary of State, Vice President, democratic congressmen, and news organization that have been called enemy of the people

That’s all pretty close

It makes me extremely pessimistic about the future of pluralism under our minority rule government. And it’s not like things are much better in other places. The racist Right is on the rise everywhere.

Yeah it’s scary to think there will be an election with him as the incumbent.

That has to be the bottom, whatever happens then.

I don’t think we’ve hit bottom yet

Tho an assignation attempt on two former presidents, Secretary of State, Vice President, democratic congressmen, and news organization that have been called enemy of the people

That’s all pretty close

Bottom could be considered not getting the house back. Strategically speaking

The caravan “invading horde” is down to 1,000 or so people. Turns out marching for 20 miles a day is too hard for ISIS so many are dropping out. Who knows if the rest will ever make it. Snowflake terrorists.

Who will be the new boogeyman?

The caravan “invading horde” is down to 1,000 or so people. Turns out marching for 20 miles a day is too hard for ISIS so many are dropping out. Who knows if the rest will ever make it. Snowflake terrorists.

Who will be the new boogeyman?
Bob Mueller

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Last edited:
Packages 11 and 12 to Cory Booker and James Clapper now in the books.

Donnie Jr is keeping busy liking conspiracy theories about these packages. He's never met one that he doesn't like.

Trump wants to do an executive order to close the border.

We don’t go back. We can only go forward....towards worse or towards making sure this doesn’t happen again

And let me get this straight

A liberal is willing to kill two former democratic presidents, a Secretary of State, heads of intelligence agencies, senators, and celebrities....plus their families/friends who happen to be with them at the time of the bomb exploding.....

All to frame this as Trump/GOPs inspiration ?

I mean, i guess that’s really committing to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom