US PolitiX -Angry Left Wing Mob Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now one sent to Robert DeNiro. Somebody is very angry about their precious Twumpy being criticized.

But remember, it's us liberals who are the snowflakes.

Fuck the creep(s) sending these packages. What the hell?

Are we to be concerned about early voting numbers?

I can't speak to actual numbers, but my mom said that a co-worker of hers recently did the early voting here, and according to that lady, there were a LOT of women voting up at the local courthouse. And I heard a story somewhere about one county in Georgia whee the early voting lines were so long that it took a few hours to get through everyone.

My mom and I just went out this morning and voted as well. Here's hoping the above stories are indicators of what's to come in November.

This is just plain terrorism. The De Niro one made me the angriest, for whatever reason. He's just a guy speaking his opinion. He's not a politician, he's not a journalist. He's an American citizen who has had the audacity to be critical of the president, and now he's getting bombs in the mail.

Re: Early voting, it's hard to say right now. Republicans are voting more at the moment, but they tend to dominate absentee voting, so this makes sense. The question is who is leading in the in-person early voting, and for that, the data that I've found thus-far is still murky.

I was watching Seth Meyers last night and he shared a story in which some older woman somewhere in Minnesota was fretting about this caravan, because she was like, "What if those people come up here and take our summer homes?" He had great fun pointing out the absurdity of the idea that once they make it to the border, they'd then go to freaking Minnesota, in the winter, just to infiltrate some people's homes.

We should accuse them of being crisis actor immigrants paid by trump just because it’s funny that some of his supporters actually say that shit.

Holy shit, the hoops being jumped through to logic out of how much this is Trump's fault...
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/clintons-obama-suspicious-packages/h_3442a980faad5c6cd64e772ba504db6f
He has no immediate plans to call this domestic terrorism (pending investigation), a White House official said.
The President’s view today on the potential serial bomber is clear from his tweets blaming the media, which he believes is true and thinks his supporters will as well.
So much for my optimism about THAT.

"...and thinks his supporters will as well."

Here in lies the problem. They would find him weak if he actually did anything decent.

These are the real enemies of the state.

A sample of how this is Trump's fault:
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/clintons-obama-suspicious-packages/h_5a780d17b2cc298c78100a7af4ed9a7e

The 10 suspicious packages discovered over the past few days were all sent to individuals who have been highly critical of the President — and who have been on the receiving end of some of Trump's criticism.
Here are some comments Trump has made about the intended recipients of the bombs:
Liberal billionaire George Soros

• Earlier this month, Trump tweeted, "The very rude elevator screamers are paid professionals only looking to make Senators look bad. Don’t fall for it! Also, look at all of the professionally made identical signs. Paid for by Soros and others. These are not signs made in the basement from love! #Troublemakers."

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton

• Trump faced off against Clinton in the 2016 election, where he dubbed his Democratic counterpart "Crooked Hillary," and called for her imprisonment.

Former President Barack Obama

• Obama has been the focus of multiple conspiracy theories that Trump has touted, including questioning the legitimacy of the former president's birth certificate and accusing Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower.

Former CIA Director John Brennan, via CNN offices in New York

• Trump has accused Brennan of conspiring with special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 campaign.
  • "I hope John Brennan, the worst CIA Director in our country’s history, brings a lawsuit. It will then be very easy to get all of his records, texts, emails and documents to show not only the poor job he did, but how he was involved with the Mueller Rigged Witch Hunt. He won’t sue!" Trump wrote in a August 2018 tweet.
  • Brennan also had his security clearance revoked by the Trump administration this year.

Former Attorney General Eric Holder

• Holder riffed on Michelle Obama's famous line when he told an audience, "When they go low, we kick them."
  • Trump called that comment "disgusting" and "disgraceful" in an interview with Fox News. “He better be careful what he’s wishing for," he said. "That's a disgusting statement for him to make."

Former Vice President Joe Biden

• The President has referred to Biden as "crazy" and called him "weak, both mentally and physically" in a March 2018 tweet.
  • "Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!" Trump tweeted.

California Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters

• Trump has repeatedly criticized Waters, calling her "the unhinged FACE of the Democrat Party," in a June 2018 tweet.
  • "Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person, has become, together with Nancy Pelosi, the Face of the Democrat Party. She has just called for harm to supporters, of which there are many, of the Make America Great Again movement. Be careful what you wish for Max!" Trump wrote in another tweet.

Actor Robert De Niro

• In response to De Niro's criticism of Trump at the Tony Awards, Trump tweeted calling De Niro "Punchy" and said he may "truly believe he may be 'punch-drunk.'"
  • "Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received too many shots to the head by real boxers in movies. I watched him last night and truly believe he may be “punch-drunk.” I guess he doesn’t ... realize the economy is the best it’s ever been with employment being at an all time high, and many companies pouring back into our country. Wake up Punchy!" Trump wrote in two separate tweets.

So we are sending 800 troops to the Mexican border to stop the illegals from coming.

This is all a fucking joke. It's a ploy to make it appear there's a crisis and force voters to look at Trump and say "Yeah, he's protecting us!"

Let's hope this doesn't escalate into something much worse

So we are sending 800 troops to the Mexican border to stop the illegals from coming.

This is all a fucking joke. It's a ploy to make it appear there's a crisis and force voters to look at Trump and say "Yeah, he's protecting us!"

Let's hope this doesn't escalate into something much worse

Doubt that’s the message he’s sending. More like “I hate them just as much as you do and here’s my symbolic motion to prove it.”

You'd think you'd want more than 800 fellas there when all these al Qaeda types show up on your doorstep?

Doubt that’s the message he’s sending. More like “I hate them just as much as you do and here’s my symbolic motion to prove it.”

Nah - they're absolutely making this out to be a crisis.

Why would they send troops to the border now when the "caravan," which is getting smaller by the day mind you, is a month away from the border by foot?

It's a play to drive the olds and the whites out to the polls. You better vote, otherwise Nancy Pelosi is going to let this Honduran Isis Mob straight to the waters of Lake Minnetonka.

Nah - they're absolutely making this out to be a crisis.

Why would they send troops to the border now when the "caravan," which is getting smaller by the day mind you, is a month away from the border by foot?

It's a play to drive the olds and the whites out to the polls. You better vote, otherwise Nancy Pelosi is going to let this Honduran Isis Mob straight to the waters of Lake Minnetonka.

You think he’s trying to send a message that “I protect you?”

I never said it wasn’t a ploy to voters and I didn’t say they weren’t making it out to be a crisis. But to think it’s anything more than a xenophobic stunt (and a dog whistle as in our that convo) is silly.

This is literally just Donald Trump reminding his voters that they terkerjerbs etc.

You think he’s trying to send a message that “I protect you?”

I never said it wasn’t a ploy to voters and I didn’t say they weren’t making it out to be a crisis. But to think it’s anything more than a xenophobic stunt (and a dog whistle as in our that convo) is silly.

This is literally just Donald Trump reminding his voters that they terkerjerbs etc.
You're spinning circles.

The white olds think trumpykins keeping the browns from taking der jerbs IS protecting them.

We're in agreement here.

Not to mention of course the huge portion of refugees who are secretly members of ISIS. It's definitely both, protect our jobs and protect our people. It's all bluster, and it's definitely to try and look strong before the election.

My usage of “terkerjerbs” was more of an allusion to South Park’s caricature ignorant people who just bark out an unintelligible rally cry. That’s the whole “no they didn’t take your jobs, actually they’re jobs poor conservatives would never do and all in the meanwhile rich conservatives (or liberals too sometimes) love hiring people under the books.”

I’m not going in circles. I’m strictly accusing the masses of people you guys say feel “protected” (not just old white men) are genuinely more likely to be filled with hatred for people who are not like them. These people don’t feel threatened. They claim to feel threatened but in reality they feel disgusted and hateful.

You see this all the time. The white chick that blocked a black guy from going to his own apartment. She said she “didn’t feel safe” to him, yet she was the one following him and getting in his way. She felt hatred, not lack of safety. That’s just subconscious.

There’s no innocent (or guilty) defensive going on here. It’s just hatred.

Trump must be thrilled about Megyn Kelly's downfall. His supporters must be too. But she was defending wearing blackface, so many of them probably agree with her on that.

It wasn't racist when she was growing up? Don't know how and where she grew up, but it was always racist to me.

My usage of “terkerjerbs” was more of an allusion to South Park’s caricature ignorant people who just bark out an unintelligible rally cry. That’s the whole “no they didn’t take your jobs, actually they’re jobs poor conservatives would never do and all in the meanwhile rich conservatives (or liberals too sometimes) love hiring people under the books.”

I’m not going in circles. I’m strictly accusing the masses of people you guys say feel “protected” (not just old white men) are genuinely more likely to be filled with hatred for people who are not like them. These people don’t feel threatened. They claim to feel threatened but in reality they feel disgusted and hateful.

You see this all the time. The white chick that blocked a black guy from going to his own apartment. She said she “didn’t feel safe” to him, yet she was the one following him and getting in his way. She felt hatred, not lack of safety. That’s just subconscious.

There’s no innocent (or guilty) defensive going on here. It’s just hatred.
I mean... everyone agrees with everything you're saying other than the idea that people don't want to feel protected.

Their want to feel protected is absolutely based on nonsensical racist hysteria.

I just don’t believe a large majority of his supporters believe “they’re rapists they’re murderers” etc.

His supporters would say “hoorah hell yeah they are!” in the same sense that if he called them clowns, uneducated, crisis actors, thieves, liars, {insult_here}, etc. Very few of them are saying “yes I’m glad we are being protected from this threat that we felt before he did something about it.”

“Build the wall,” “they’re rapists, they’re murderers,” “duhhhh I don’t know what I said,” these are all the same thing. Hate. They all came out of nowhere from views people did not search for out of their politicians. They were just hateful statements that energized hateful people.

I generally think Trump supporters intuit that migrants come here and get health care and food stamps, which is somehow tax money out of their pockets. And said food and medicine is given to them by Democrats because they think that non-white, Spanish speakers, 1) are special because PC, and 2) will illegally vote for Democrats.

And some are murderers and rapists.

I generally think Trump supporters intuit that migrants come here and get health care and food stamps, which is somehow tax money out of their pockets. And said food and medicine is given to them by Democrats because they think that non-white, Spanish speakers, 1) are special because PC, and 2) will illegally vote for Democrats.

And some are murderers and rapists.
Exactly.

And they want their orange douche overlord to protect them from all of that.

Why don’t they then become Democrats? Free medicine, food, no taxes plus bonuses from Soros. You’d think with a deal like that you’d have a permanent and overwhelming D majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom