US Politics XIII: Don Jr. The Worst Judgment of Anyone in the World.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when I called Higgins the dumbest tool in the box, along comes Bob Gibbs of Ohio. He is currently lecturing the room for holding these hearings while the President is across the ocean "trying to save the world". :lol:

this jim jordan guy is such a smug jackass. you could tell at the start of the hearing that he thought he was going to be dunking on cohen all day long. doesn't seem to be working out the way he expected lol.

Jim Jordan is awfully smug for someone who has gotten exceptionally lucky to escape justice...for now anyway.

OMFG this Higgins guy is back asking about the boxes of documents. WHERE are they and why were they not turned over to law enforcement?? Cohen says they were retrieved in his law office when the FBI raided it. Higgins wants them turned over immediately.

We are all so much stupider for having to see this.

Mrs. Miller is an obnoxious raving lunatic but Clay Higgins is actually mentally deficient.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clay_Higgins

This good Christian man Higgins who is on his 4th wife and has a history of beating people in custody while he was in law enforcement and also was accused of owing $140K in child support is a Congressman now. Imagine his district, my God.

I mean, I'd love to get all excited about this, but I remember Twitter telling me Kavanaugh got destroyed in his hearing, and that didn't turn out so hot.

In the meantime:

Cohen: "I'm responsible for your silliness because I did the same thing that you're doing now for ten years. I protected Mr. Trump...I can only warn people the more people that follow Mr. Trump as I did blindly are going to suffer the same consequences that I'm suffering"

giphy.gif

On the other end, Rep Tlaib did grandstand, but she now has my eternal gratitude for calling out Rep Meadows on using a black woman as a freaking prop earlier in the hearing. She very nearly made him cry. It was beautiful.

ETA:

And for all his whining about how he's not racist because he has relatives who are POC, yeah. He's a racist.

[TWEET]1100881913756176386[/TWEET]

Last edited:
“If Donald Trump is such a racist, why did he employ this black woman?”

Right up there with “I voted for Obama, so I can’t be racist.”

Also, props to the people who noted that Michael Cohen looks like someone who would appear on exactly one episode of Sex and the City.

Anndddd the trump Kim meeting was called off and ended early. They are no longer meeting again tomorrow to discuss nuclear talks. I think this was just a ploy to get trump out of the USA while the Cohen hearings were taking place! So much winning...,

Hey but at least we found out that the senior management in North Korea isn’t aware of how tough their prisons are.

It was the Americans fault for not being able to survive it

Last edited:
It's actually brilliant, in a sad and pathetic way.

You eliminate everyone but old white people, racists and stupid people from your party - pushing everyone to the other side or to the ranks of the independents.

Old white people vote the most, and the Democrats can't stop ripping each other's eyes out be because the party now encompasses way too much of the political spectrum to put forth any sort of platform that will make everyone happy.

Meanwhile your old geezers and morons just pull the lever down the line.

It also allows the right wing to say, “yes, Donald Trump is a cheat, a racist, a con man, and a Russian agent who puts children in cages; but the other side murders babies.”

It turns out that this guys comment was a joke

But the fact that it seemed like something the gop would say ....

Trump did allude to it in his state of the union

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom