US Politics XIII: Don Jr. The Worst Judgment of Anyone in the World.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are james carville and his (rightwing) wife ?Mary ,still together? :shifty:

How about continued :)yikes: ) devolving ( as long as he doesn't take anyone else - 'cept pence, with him) and something around the bend.

Maybe the SDNY? And Preet is going around with his new book...

Last edited:
Hey, :wave: Moonlit your area ok? You got hit by big storm over the weekend?

Hi :)! No, we didn't get any sorts of storms this weekend. It was quite nice here, actually. Our state's mainly just been having a few issues with flooding, because of the snow melting.

But that aside, things are good. Knock on wood they stay that way as we head more into spring :p.

So far, it seems that Warren hasn't been up in the top tier like I thought she might be after she announced. But I have a feeling that she may start to draw more people in during the debates.
She does have a great ability of answering questions decisively and with detail, and I think a lot her ideas are something that will resonate with the majority of Dems. Her latest move of putting the Electoral College back on the chopping block is a good move.

Anyone else think she may have a late rise? or is she done?

I think she’ll be one of the top people , or i suppose I’m hoping she will be.

I really like Buttigieg or however his name is spelled. Dude is smart, a veteran, and gives probably the clearest answers of anyone I’ve heard in politics for a while. He’s measured and doesn’t seem to have a lot of filler

I really like Elizabeth Warren and I think she's actually polling higher than I would have had her given what has happened in the last couple of months. I don't think that she really stands a chance but she is absolutely excellent on the stump and in town halls.

And to answer BEAL, no we don't want to court those hateful imbeciles, nor should anybody try. Now enter orgieporgie to tell us how we're missing out on an opportunity in a classic case of concern trolling Part 8953.

I don't pay any attention to tweets from either Conway. My hot take is that they're just both working to rile shit up for the attention and carry it over to some cable news gig.

I don't pay any attention to tweets from either Conway. My hot take is that they're just both working to rile shit up for the attention and carry it over to some cable news gig.

This is exactly what they are doing. They’re treating it like reality tv show

Look how sensitive Trump is to any criticism, if it were real he’d have let Kellyanne go a long time ago

This Nunes nonsense is bullshit and deserves to be mocked at every turn, but I'm already sick of the cow puns.

cue annoying cow puns in response in 3 .... 2 ... 1

Where's the beef?

giphy.gif

Sorry, Cori.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom