US Politics XI - more threads than fired Trump cabinet members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And don't leave out that the economy, while currently is doing fine, is forecasting another recession in the future.

The only thing I will say about this is that this recession has been in the forecast for quite a while, if the meeting we had about five years ago at a company I was working for was accurate. Basically they let everyone at the company know the state of the future for them, because they'd lost a lot of money that year. They'd hired analysts and all that and basically the agreement was that the economy was going to get a ton better right before it crashed again in 2020-2022, which I believe was supposed to be the low point. That's what I remember from the meeting, at any rate. Take that as it were, but it seems like this is inevitable.

Trump says tear gas was not used on children at the border. So the pictures and video were fake?

:|
oh, I hadn't t heard about the tear gas. jeeeez

tablet broke 10 days ago, luckily I had a gift card as a thank for being part of a study, enough once applying 15% Amazon to get the new hd8
tablet during black Friday sales.

Appreciate the commisery, thoughtful comments and the snark to help me get through trump time.

I disapprove 100% too. The only thing I could support Trump on these days would be if he actually tried to do anything about prescription drug price gouging by pharmaceutical companies. Instead of just paying lip service to it.

What these companies are doing is immoral, and should be illegal. No one in this country should ever have to ration their medications or die as a result of doing that. Maga?

Big pharma criminals, lock them up!

absolutely disgusting that they're even willing to give a penny of taxpayer money for that wall, but *starting* at a billion and a half??? what in the everlasting fuck :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom