US Politics VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump said on Face The Nation this morning that the EU is a foe of the US.

what a fucking fool

i remember clearly tho during the election campaign, he was specifically asked to confirm he would never use nukes against Europe and he REFUSED to rule it out

the tool has clearly always been working for Putin

The only people who still support this Putin tool are deplorable. Yes, every single one of them. Hillary was much too kind to stop at “deplorable” when describing them.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...liam-and-charles-refused-to-meet-trump-report

can't say i blame them considering what he said about their mother.

And also slut-shamed Kate: https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-royal-family-queen-1022330

yeah i know, but she's the Queen and she's 92 - he cannot compete with or subjugate her as he would someone in business, and it just shows how desperate and pointless he is... i'm not a royalist but he could have at least attempted to show a modicum of respect...

also, he was physically oblivious to her presence - when they walked out to inspect her guards, he had his back to her and she was practically zig-zagging around the clumsy oaf as the fuckwit blocked her path

in days gone by he would have been sent to the tower for that... :D

Remember when Michelle Obama put her arm around the Queen, and conservatives flipped out because she was being "disrespectful"? Well, what Donny did was OK because he's their man and they could disrespect everyone they'd like!

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if some conservatives see William and Harry as being part of the "new world order" and under Soros' thumb for being friends with the Obamas. Unbelievable the fears and hate these people have.

Why is using the term “soccer” rude? I mean there are many rude things the man does. You can’t be mad at someone over speaking their native dialect, be it slang or not.

Why is using the term “soccer” rude? I mean there are many rude things the man does. You can’t be mad at someone over speaking their native dialect, be it slang or not.

Right, Americans say 'soccer' rather than 'football'. But given all the jabs he makes, I just feel that was another jab he made.

yea but "football" also has a totally different meaning on this side of the atlantic. especially to his supporters.

Last edited:
yea but "football" also has a totally different meaning on this side of the atlantic. especially to his supporters.

Yeah, you're right. It's just he makes so many jabs, you never know with him. :shrug:

Right, Americans say 'soccer' rather than 'football'. But given all the jabs he makes, I just feel that was another jab he made.

If it were particularly offensive across dialect lines (say, for example, the words “cunt” or “fanny” or “fag”), I would see there be a point.

It’s not some American display of ignorance to simply use the words we use as part of our daily speech. Just as we should be accepting of others who speak the way they naturally do (Aussies and their doccos).

Surprised he didn’t make a comment about the players standing for their national anthems

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...6?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Aside from rudely using the term "soccer", Donny clearly shows he's sooooo in Putin's pocket. It is so obvious now.

The fact he is in cahoots with Putin would be hilarious if it weren't so scary.

Does he realize he just congratulated a team where apparently 80% is an African immigrant? And around 50% is Muslim? So does that mean he starts to understand that immigration does enrich a country? :hmm:

BW: given that you think allegations of Russian conspiracy/collusion are a “hoax” — how do you understand Trump’s behavior towards allies and all of NATO this past week

Boorish, over the top delivery. The president's style. But possibly effective for the NATO funding disagreement.

He's right in regard to where much of Germany's energy sources come from. And the kind of leverage it could give Russia if they wanted to use it. That energy deal sort of ties in to Germany's weak NATO support.

as well as and his desire to meet with Putin with no one else in the room?

I really don't know.

err no, facts wrong

Facts don’t matter.

What Trump and FoxNews makes more sense to him.

I’ll guess that Putin gives Trump some sort of “win” with this meeting to distract and change the narrative that Russians fucking hacked our election with the coordination of Trump.

So look for Russia to pull some troops out of Syria, or maybe something in regards to Ukraine.

Trump will come home a “hero” and why could a man who colluded with Russia get them to concede on something ???

Facts don’t matter.

What Trump and FoxNews makes more sense to him.

I’ll guess that Putin gives Trump some sort of “win” with this meeting to distract and change the narrative that Russians fucking hacked our election with the coordination of Trump.

So look for Russia to pull some troops out of Syria, or maybe something in regards to Ukraine.

Trump will come home a “hero” and why could a man who colluded with Russia get them to concede on something ???

No matter how many times one of you try to keep this Trump/Russians thing afloat, just another reminder that the main reason you leftists are still mad about it is that the Russians exposed how corrupt and criminal liars such as Obama, Hillary, Slick Willie, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Wasserman, James Comey, Strzok, entire DNC, DOJ, and FBI are and were. What a bunch of lying scumbags. And the only reason why you know how corrupt and scummy they are is because Trump won.
THAT’S what’s scary. But keep ignoring that and keep virtue signaling because Trump is a dumb buffoon.

Does he realize he just congratulated a team where apparently 80% is an African immigrant? And around 50% is Muslim? So does that mean he starts to understand that immigration does enrich a country? :hmm:

What’s more, these are immigrants from Grade A shitholes.

Someone please inform him.

No matter how many times one of you try to keep this Trump/Russians thing afloat, just another reminder that the main reason you leftists are still mad about it is that the Russians exposed how corrupt and criminal liars such as Obama, Hillary, Slick Willie, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Wasserman, James Comey, Strzok, entire DNC, DOJ, and FBI are and were. What a bunch of lying scumbags. And the only reason why you know how corrupt and scummy they are is because Trump won.
THAT’S what’s scary. But keep ignoring that and keep virtue signaling because Trump is a dumb buffoon.
I'm not a leftist.

Trump has been in bed with corrupt russians for decades. It's public record.

Why does he continue to lie about that when anyone with the ability to type can Google it?

Why did he develop the Trump SoHo hotel with a group of Russians who were convicted for money laundering, and then deny knowing the main person involved? Who had a business card from Trump Org and has been photographed with Trump on many occasions? Who had an office in Trump Tower a floor below Trump's?

Why does he deny working in Russia when he was trying to get a Trump Tower Moscow built as late as 2016?

Why does he deny his family has anything to do with Russians when his family publicly palled around with one of Putin's closest oligarchs prior to his running for president?

Why does this investigation, which is run by lifelong Republicans, continue to produce indictments and convictions?

Why is his campaign manager in jail?

Why is this so god damn hard to figure out?

So is he complicit? Or just fucking dumb? It's one or the other. It's not neither. Only someone who's willingly blind can deny that Trump has always had vast Russian connections.

No, what’s scary is that you seem to think any of this means anything, and you don’t know who the actual bad guys are.

You’re praising the Russians for attacking the country and getting their preferred guy elected with a minority of the vote — and yet you think Debbie Wasserman Schultz matters how?

Seriously, what is it like to be this blind to reality and facts? I'd love to know. What is it about Trump that has you so beholden to defending him so deeply?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom