US Politics IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Well, he denies. I mean, he denies. I mean, Roy Moore denies it. And by the way, it is a total denial” lol I think trump is trying to say that Moore denies the accusations.

Last edited:
“Well, he denies. I mean, he denies. I mean, Roy Moore denies it. And by the way, it is a total denial” lol I think trump is trying to say that Moore denies the accusations.
Remember being really little, 3 or 4 I guess, and figuring out that you could just say you didn't do something? And sometimes people believed you?
I remember that. I think by 5 or 6 I'd figured out most people didn't believe me, so I moved on with my cognitive development.
Donald Trump appears to be locked in that 4-year old phase.

Except...

I wish it were that simple. That he is just a fucking moron. Except he's clearly got smarts - of a sort.
So yeah. Just a complete narcissistic arsehole who genuinely believe himself to be so much above others that his words are enough to alter facts. And therefore finds no issue believing the words of an ally if it suits.

And he found his perfect match. Lavar isn't a Don King wannabe, he's a near splittin image of Trump. Narcissistic and annoying

We may be in for another three years of daily twitter battles between the two.

And he found his perfect match. Lavar isn't a Don King wannabe, he's a near splittin image of Trump. Narcissistic and annoying

We may be in for another three years of daily twitter battles between the two.
Trump treats his kids the same way Ball does. Trump's allowed to be narcissistic and annoying and to defend his adult children no matter what they say or do, but he doesn't think Ball is allowed to be and do the same. Interesting.

If you read responses of Trump's supporters on Twitter, that whole Washington Post article makes sense. One guy asked who names their son LiAngelo and said that it was such a ghetto name. And it might have been the same guy who went on a rant about how all these minorities are so ungrateful and disgusting and they should all just leave. Something to that effect, and it was probably even worse.

Trump still thinks the Central Park Five are guilty after they were exonerated by DNA evidence and a confession.

Putin and Moore? Well, they said they didn't do anything, so that's good enough.

Seriously, Twitter, I beg of you: shut down Trump's account. Please.*

This is so pathetic and embarrassing. Wasn't there a guy on Fox News, of all places, calling Trump out for his ridiculous Tweets?

*(I know it's not gonna happen for real, mind, just a personal plea/wish all the same.)

Who the hell is LaVar Ball and why do we all have to hear about him on a daily basis?

a self-centered asshole who is trying to be the joe jackson of basketball.
joe.jpg

:confused:

joseph-jackson-467150-1-402.jpg

:scratch:

i know you mean the baseball player obvs

Who the hell is LaVar Ball and why do we all have to hear about him on a daily basis?
LaVar Ball is the latest in the new breed of father as traveling salesman" sports parents.

He goes around making outrageous statements about his son's and about his own ability as a player back in the day. His oldest son, Lonzo, is one of the better rookies in the NBA. He has two other sons... LiAngelo and LaMelo (he likes L's, apparently). LiAngelo is the shoplifter, LaMelo was taken out of high school so that he could have his own sneaker, from the company LaVar started to capitalize on his sons' abilities.

From the wikipedias

Following a series of bold statements in the spring of 2017, Ball began repeatedly making national sports headlines. His early remarks included saying that his son Lonzo is better thanStephen Curryand claiming that he himself could defeatMichael Jordanone-on-one. He was subject to both praise and criticism as he continued making similar comments, some of which involved his company, Big Baller Brand. Ball has made several appearances on national TV and has routinely drawn attention from major sports media outlets.

So long story short - he's the Donald Trump of sports parents.

Trump attacks black athletes in order to further a belief held amongst his 33% that the US system is rigged to favor minorities.

Well a black man did become president, i don’t get what else the community wants?? Racism is dead!!!

Oh, and if Flynn flopped...Trump is toast. You don’t flip Flynn unless you go after the orange one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom