US Politics III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to wonder if he does this, if his generals and SoS resign? They have all come out stating that staying in this agreement is in the best interest of EVERYONE. And Iran has not done anything to break the rules.

But his base will rejoice as it's another Obama failure he corrected

In other news from pre-history:

The Trump administration is poised to roll back the federal requirement for employers to include birth control coverage in their health insurance plans, vastly expanding exemptions for those that cite moral or religious objections.

The administration lists health risks that it says may be associated with the use of certain contraceptives, and it says the mandate could promote “risky sexual behavior” among some teenagers and young adults."

Yes, nothing sexist to see here.

'Cause when I want advice about "risky sexual behavior", I'm totally going to listen to a guy who's been married multiple times and had numerous affairs, and who's been accused of sexual harassment.

Why can't this administration just be gone already? Why must we still put up with them?

You have to wonder if he does this, if his generals and SoS resign? They have all come out stating that staying in this agreement is in the best interest of EVERYONE. And Iran has not done anything to break the rules.

I like the idea of them not putting up with Trump's shit, but the idea of them resigning is scary, since they're the buffer to keep Trump from doing something stupid militarily.

But yeah, somebody REALLY needs to tell Trump that nobody wants a war, so he really needs to learn to just STFU and listen to the people who are actual experts on this stuff, and quit with these coy comments, whether he means these little threats or not.

Completely unsurprised by the birth control thing, considering he's hell bent on dismantling/destroying ACA anyway.

It also serves a purpose to distract from whatever is coming up this weekend.

Tillerson resigning / fired
Iran Agreement
North Korea
Russia Investigation

Iran, no? :crack:

he is a sinister sick fucking psycho
yeah :crack::crack: :yikes:

But his base will rejoice as it's another Obama failure he corrected
If only the generals could talk some sense into him.

"calm before the storm...."
petulant moron :|

But it's just locker room talk!

That quote is so incredibly gross and fucked up. I feel like I need a shower just reading it.
Perfectly summed up.
And yes, he's in America and I and many others aren't. But it still hurts. Our kids still see him on the news, see that behaviour, and see that the behaviour was validated and rewarded.
Sick.

Hey, remember when we tried to tell people last year before the election that Trump would be absolute shit at handling any sort of nuclear-related crisis?

Yeeeeeeah.

But no, that's okay, it was totally wise to pick the completely incompetent asshole over the very competent and experienced woman. Sure. Working out so well for our country, that choice.

Dear god, seriously, Mueller, somebody, anybody. Get. Trump. Out of here. Already. Please. I am so beyond tired of this bullshit.

I believe the dope in chief just tweeted about his plan to preemptively strike North Korea

Remember how Obama was an idiot for telling the enemy are plans ?

Can Tillerson, Mattis, and Kelley just beat the shit out of him ? I’m joking of course *dont want to be flagged *****

I feel like if Tillerson steps down maybe it’s enough to get others and then MAYBE the 25th is invoked

I believe the dope in chief just tweeted about his plan to preemptively strike North Korea
It's bluster and brinkmanship (I hope) otherwise it's nuclear war. If he really, really was going to war I don't think hed be tweeting it. The massive risk is that NK take it as real and then they pre emptively attack. All so insane and unnecessary and I'm really, really wondering if any of us will see next week
I also think Trump is an abuser and is creating anxiety like an abuser does but with the country and world. Absolutely disgusting.

Well duh, remember Hillary is a war hawk.

All the people last year who tried to suggest Trump was more "dove-like" than Clinton now look like the fucking fools they've been all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom