US Politics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously Hannity is pushing Seth Rich conspiracy theories.

But can't see any Russia connection. That's a stretch. No evidence.

Thanks for the info. Now I read that article, I seem to remember a couple co-workers of mine, who were Trump supporters, discussing Rich's murder last year.

"I think it's important for everyone at Fox News to be careful with this information and how this story breaks because using the legacy of a murder victim in such an overtly political way is morally reprehensible," he said.

Yeah, well, this is Fox News we're talking about, so I'm not surprised.

Butowsky, a financial adviser, has provided commentary to Fox News on a number of occasions. He has also written columns for Breitbart, and was critical of Hillary Clinton during the 2016 election.

Oh, gee. What a coinkydink.

Breitbart is such a nasty little stain on journalism, my god.

Erdogan is visiting the White House and he brought his bodyguards again:

[tweet]864631567972540417[/tweet]

Very similar scenes took place last year when Erdogan was in New York. As Turkish journalist Mahir Zeynalov says, "Just imagine what we are going through back in Turkey."

The only thing Erdogan is capable of is getting his personal and/or state apparatus to beat up people he doesn't like. What scum.

And if he does share, the GOP will end up defending Russia's point of view

And if he does share, the GOP will end up defending Russia's point of view

Yep. It used to be that liberals wanted to be Russia, now over there where our white nationalists friends are hanging out, I recently read, "libtards just hate everything Russian".

Seriously, it has gotten so backwards.

They will twist anything in order to defend the orange one. There was this whole surge of articles posted by another one of our friends on social media talking about how Google changed the definition of Fascism so that it fell on the right hand side of the political spectrum. After realizing you can't just redefine decades of text books, encyclopedia, and political science course work to fit this narrative he and his friends spent several days posting articles about how communism has actually killed more people than fascism, so even if we're approaching fascism, it's not as bad as approaching communism.

I wish I were making this up.

Does Russia have something on all GOP congressmen? Did they funnel money into their election campaigns?

There is no going back from this. The hole is only getting deeper and deeper. Whatever Comey says, you'll have 99% of the GOP calling him a liar. Or that they want further evidence (which could be a valid point)

But as more time passes, I believe more damning evidence will come out. They have a chance right now to show they care about the country. That moment will soon be gone

NATO is scrambling its upcoming meeting to avoid Donald Trump’s notoriously short attention span. The alliance is telling heads of state to limit talks to two to four minutes at a time.

And stateside:

Staff members are being forced to strategically include the President's name in the reports to ensure that he keeps reading and doesn't get distracted, they said. National Security Council officials make sure "as many paragraphs as we can because he keeps reading if he's mentioned", they told Reuters.

His voters are idiots, every last one of them.

Does Russia have something on all GOP congressmen? Did they funnel money into their election campaigns?

There is no going back from this. The hole is only getting deeper and deeper. Whatever Comey says, you'll have 99% of the GOP calling him a liar. Or that they want further evidence (which could be a valid point)

But as more time passes, I believe more damning evidence will come out. They have a chance right now to show they care about the country. That moment will soon be gone

if you were to believe the tin foil hat types, yes - russia has been funneling money into the GOP's coffers.

personally i just think they're spineless douchebags, but alas.

Since I had massive app fail last night:

This is officially my new favorite tweet of all time.

[TWEET]864618372553506816[/TWEET]

There's also this:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/major-tv-networks-struggling-republicans-145955189.html

On the one hand, I'm glad they're not openly defending him, 'cause I think my head would explode from listening to them trying to do so, but on the other hand...you helped create this mess by supporting him, guys. You don't get to hide and refuse to own up to it now. It amazes me that a party that constantly harps on about the importance of taking personal responsibility for one's actions can't seem to do so themselves. Quit being cowards.

This has all been a reality tv show.

Ya'll just got Trump'd!!!!

ugh, would help if I actually looked at the page and not the 500 pictures of that black sheriff haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom