US has no NAPALM in its Arsenal !!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
Pentagon denies report on napalm
March 24 2003

The Pentagon has a denied a report in The Age on Saturday that napalm was used in an attack by US Navy planes on an Iraqi position at Safwan Hill in southern Iraq.

A navy official in Washington, Lieutenant-Commander Danny Hernandez, said: "We don't even have that in our arsenal." The US military says it last used napalm in 1993 and destroyed its last batch of the weapon in 2001.

The report was filed by Age correspondent Lindsay Murdoch, who is attached to units of the First US Marine Division.

Murdoch's report was based on information from two marine officers, who said napalm was used in the air strike on the hill. One of the officers repeated that napalm was used when Murdoch was asked by The Age foreign editor to confirm the story on Friday.

The denial of "detal force" would not be a political relations disaster if proven true.

There is only one newspaper in the entire world that reported the Napalm story in almost 72 hours.

The US has denied it. The US has denied Napalm is in the arsenal.

Dreadsox said:
The denial of "detal force" would not be a political relations disaster if proven true.

it would also be a political relations disaster if napalm was on the headlines too.

and maybe thats just one reason as to why im opposed to it.

this is an honest question, i really dont know... has the geneva convention been useful at all? i mean everyone broke it during world war 2, and since then, well im not sure.

Dreadsox said:

There is only one newspaper in the entire world that reported the Napalm story in almost 72 hours.

The US has denied it. The US has denied Napalm is in the arsenal.

Good news, dreadsox, but can i trust any news these day`s.

Back
Top Bottom