uncensored news about Iraq

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Klaus said:
http://www.ihlresearch.org/iraq/ provides a interesting overview over the Iraq war. The EDA (Eidgen?ssische Departement f?r ausw?rtige Angelegenheiten) pays for this page so it should be much more reliable and less biased than Foxnews/CNN or Al-Jazira.

This page focuses on the Iraqi civilians.
Klaus

You mean other than the fact that it's German? :scratch:

Holy cow, this strikes me as really odd:

"A top Iraqi official said Tuesday that U.S. warplanes hit two buses carrying people acting as human shields and called U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld a "cheap liar."

Information Minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf said 56 Iraqi civilians had been killed 268 others injured by coalition bombing Monday and Tuesday. He said Iraqi forces downed an Apache helicopter, repulsed coalition forces in southern Iraq and foiled a British landing in the north.

None of the reports could be verified, although coalition officials have not reported the recent loss and any helicopters."

So, he's admitting they use human shields?

80sU2isBest:

They use Human shields and "archeolgic shields" did they ever deny it? Iraq maybe has more important archeologic places than Europe and US together (Ninive, Nimrud, Samara, Babylon and Ur to name just a view)
He said the pentagon something like "tell the boys that everything that looks like a hill in southern iraq is an archelogical building - southern iraq is flat ;)

Of course humans are more important than those stones, don't get me wrong, i was just pointing this one out because it dosn't have media attention like the human shields.

Klaus

Back
Top Bottom