Uh Oh...Where's Dread? (Summer of '04 Edition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonosloveslave said:
At home passing the world's biggest kidney stone? :(

Having had two surgies and passed three stones since September...the only stone I encountered was in the lake and it hit me in the head the vicious thing.

The 7mm stone in November was big enough. He still is not walking or talking yet and breastfeeding it is not working either.

I did give up smoking and drinking alchol when I found out I was carrying the little tyke. Although, the demerol and percocet may have had an impact.

Angela Harlem said:
I think he fell 'off the fence'.

:slant:

Funny you should mention this fence thing.....

It seems that at my cousin's wedding in May, I dreadsox, member of the wedding party had a wee bit too many corona's and limes. As well as champagne and some whiskey in the nip bottle my cousin gave me for being in the wedding. Sometime around 2AM one of my cousins dared me to strip down naked, and jump the FENCE and go into the pool. Being a reasonable man, I said no way, not without money involved. $50.00 later I was naked except for the hair that has begun growing everywhere. I jumped the fence, dove in, and came out hearing the sounds of applause from people out on balconies at the hotel accross the way. Anyways, I took the money, and gave it back to my cousin thinking of her little boy, not wanting to take money away from her. Unfortunately she took photos that I was not aware of.

Flash to last Thursday, and I am performing in a family American Idol contest. "Matt and the Mad Dogs" performed Little Bitty Pretty One and won the contest. AS I am accepting the award for my brother in law and Uncle my cousin holds up a collage of photos of me Jumping the fence ect.

So I was on one side of the fence went over it to the other side into the water.

I have the pictures, but not the negatives, which is frustrating. I should have kept the $50.

BluberryPoptart said:
He was recalled up to go to Iraq! :ohmy:

No! Although my heart goes out to any former reservist, who has suddenly found themselves back into the service involuntarily. They are looking for MP's and the thought crossed my mind that this would possibly be me. I am pretty certain that I am no longer in the pool of soldiers that they would call.

On a side note, my former unit has been on active duty for an incredibly long time, and our reunion was cancelled because of this.:sad:

Klaus said:
BluberryPoptart:
I really don't hope so :(
Maybe Dread is in search for the deeper meaning of life and went to his favourite Guru in india? :wink:

No, my guru is my Uncle Tom. He resides on the golf courses of NJ. We spent many a hole discussing how to channel my anger after quite a few horrific trounds of golf. If the person I nearly killed three holes over, 90 degrees from the t-box is reading this, I am sorry.

zoney! said:
oh, so.....

let em translate...."Dreadsox's milkshake is better than armidillos, It brings all the boys to the blue crack!"

...or something like that. :yes:

Poor guy is stuck somewhere between MTV and Animal Planet on our Cable Line-up. (C-SPAN?)

I love milkshakes...
Can you milk an armidillo? I suppose if you can milk a cat, you can...hmmmm...

and Blue Crack is not accessable from my cell phone....I tried....I am an addict.

BostonAnne said:

I hope not! Maybe he's trying to become the newest mascot for the Red Sox and will adore them with good luck.

Funny you should mention this. I was trying to organize a covert hit team, made up of hobos, to hide on the grassy nole and bump off Wally. I hate him. I am a traditionalist, and mascots do not belong at fenway Park. Curses to you rem Dog, for making Wally popular,.

paxetaurora said:
Maybe Dready is in top-secret training to become an FYM mod.

I am sure this will help with my migranes.....

:huh:

Once again, Pax is tying to get me in a compromising position....She wants to "train" me..... I am going to send you a pic of my hairy back to cure you of this subliminal problem you have.....

Back
Top Bottom