uh oh.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not one for polls.

But I would love to see a woman president.

I just don't see it happening at this point, I have very little faith in the average voter.

Last edited:
aw , how sweet

Thumbs up!

If I was President, I'd make it a law that Jude Law had to have a private meeting w/ me :D

Cabinet appointment? :hmm:

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:
aw , how sweet

Thumbs up!

If I was President, I'd make it a law that Jude Law had to have a private meeting w/ me :D

Cabinet appointment? :hmm:

Secretary of Hotness?

Judemaster General?

condi-rice.jpg

:up:

I really do not understand the hoop-la in the US about a female president. Whatever happened to voting for the person who is best suited for the job, regardless of gender? I couldn't care less if my national leader is male or female, I just want them to know what they are doing.

But maybe this lack of understanding has something to do with the fact I was born in New Zealand, a nation that has had two female Prime Ministers in a row ...

This is interesting. I'm not sure we're really that ready to elect a female President. I think it'd be pretty cool. It'd be really interesting if the candidates were Condi for the Republicans and Hillary for the Democrats. That way a hell of alot of people would have to vote for a woman. Condi, incidentally is very popular in Birmingham. She grew up here and many here consider her "one of us".

Last edited:
I would very much enjoy a chick fight for the White House. :wink:

How long... It's about time. :)

Back
Top Bottom