TWOT: The French win one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hate to say this but cheers to the French. Maybe the politically correct facists have finally gone too far and the tide is turning (I highly doubt it but you never know). Remember that the first thing Adolph Hitler did when he came to power was institute Europe's toughest anti-smoking legislation - therefore the "roots" of this movement are inherently facist. It should be up to the owner of each establishment PERIOD!!!

Harry Vest said:
I hate to say this but cheers to the French. Maybe the politically correct facists have finally gone too far and the tide is turning (I highly doubt it but you never know). Remember that the first thing Adolph Hitler did when he came to power was institute Europe's toughest anti-smoking legislation - therefore the "roots" of this movement are inherently facist. It should be up to the owner of each establishment PERIOD!!!

This may be one of the fastest applications of Godwin's Law on record.

Godwin's Law: "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."

But in all seriousness, I agree with your point on the individual owner making these decisions.

redsox04 said:

This may be one of the fastest applications of Godwin's Law on record.

Godwin's Law: "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."

But in all seriousness, I agree with your point on the individual owner making these decisions.

"But in all seriousness, I agree with your point on the individual owner making these decisions."

*elevation*

Back
Top Bottom