Tucker Carlson to leave CNN?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
From http://mediabistro.com/tvnewser/

MSNBC & Tucker, Sitting In A Tree...
As I cautioned yesterday, MSNBC hasn't signed a deal with Tucker Carlson, yet. This is the awkward stage in the relationship where the future couple is "just friends." One of Wonkette's operatives says that "it's not a done deal just yet, and that it may amount to more of a negotiating tactic than anything else." Negotiating tactic? Let's all wait for the announcement in early January...
> Also: "There's talk that conservative CNN Crossfire co-host Tucker Carlson could replace Norville in the time slot," USA Today's Peter Johnson says. And the NY Post picks up on yesterday's scoop.
> As for Crossfire: Tucker Carlson hasn't even signed a deal with MSNBC yet, but the speculation regarding who could replace him on Crossfire is already heating up. On The Corner, Jonah Goldberg says he used to think it would be a great job, "but A) I don't like the shout-show format very much anymore and B) I really, really, don't like hosting in such a format." Along the way, he describes the sort of show that could cut above the fray of political shouting -- and it's the sort of show I hope MSNBC premieres at 9pm..

Personally this breaks my heart, because Tucker and I have become friends after frequent visits to Crossfire. Say what you want about him but he's a nice guy, take it from me.

I'm personally not a fan of Crossfire, but Tucker strikes me as being a really good journalist, very honest. It's CNN's loss if he signs with someone else. It's funny, I'm not a big fan of pundits in general but I do like both Tucker and Carville.

PLEASE - not Ann Coulter!

Wasn't too fond of Carlson either - a bit too opinionated on life issues that he hasn't even had the time to learn.

Wisdom comes from experience and humility.

I wouldn't miss him.

I'll miss Tucker like genital herpes and Ann Coulter?...well let's just say I'd be banished from this forum, this site and the internet for life if I spoke my mind about her.

Ann Coulter thinks I hate America too. All I can say to that is baloney, I'm political because I love America and want the best for it.

Ann Coulter's schtick is all an act. No one can be that caustic without intending to be. The more extreme you are, the more controversial you are, the more attention you get, the more people you piss of, the more books you sell. What's dangerous is that there are a lot of simple-minded righties out there who believe her and subsequently move even further to the right.

Back
Top Bottom