Tucker Carlson blasts Canada - how do Americans put up with this idiot???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harry Vest

Refugee
"Canada is a sweet country. It is like your retarded cousin...You Know, he's nice but you don't take him seriously"
- Tucker Carlson
"Anybody with any ambition or intelligence, has left Canada and is now living in New York"
- Tucker Carlson
"Canada is essentially a stalker, stalking the United States, right?
Canada has little pictures of us in it's bedroom, right?"
-Tucker Carlson
What an asshole.
I've lived in Canada all of life and have never been happier to be a Canadian than the last 5 years. America has gone to hell in a handbasket. It has essentially become the corporate Babylon of modern times - caring nothing of it's poor, jailing it's citizens for things like marijuana (and at the same time letting Crytal Meth run rampant), paying it's workers less and less, charging it's citizens for medical treatment, waging wars wherever and whenever it likes. This asshole should take a good close look at his own country before he slams Canada. What an asshole!!!
P.S. I realise there are millions of nice Americans and I do not mean to put them in the same rant as this stooge. If he ever comes to my city I'll throw a pie in his boyish little face...and wished I had punched him!!!

Tucker is just stirring up the base, just like when Canadian political parties stir up the spectre of American hegemony to win elections (i.e., Canada becoming "the 51st state").

He's a rather inconsequential little twat, so I really wouldn't get all worked up over him.

Melon

it's because american liberals often look to canada as a model of how to treat more of our citizens more fairly. so tucker needs to bash it to defend the failings of the US.

that, and they allow gay marriage.

;)

george stroumboulopolous put him in his place on the hour tonight (the best show on cbc newsworld) without resorting to tucker's level of pedantic name calling and politically incorrect insults. it was a beautiful sight. :up:

apparently george is going to be on tucker's show tonight. i don't get msnbc, and usually i don't care, but i'd love to see that.

george :drool:

Last edited:
He was actually on CBC tonight.

He was on the show the hour with George Stromopouls (or however you spell it, the guy from MuchMusic)

George seemed to defeat him without having to shout names or slander him. It was very well done.

Tucker gets off on getting people all in a huff. He loves when TV shows ask him on because of his stupid comments.

For any Canadians who have never seen this show, the hour, it is great stuff. Its on CBC newsworld and brings a fun look at the days news and has some serious pieces.

Irvine is right he sees Canada as the America Democrats want and like to drag us down so when the left in the states says positive things about Canada it is already implanted in peoples mind that Canadas politics are wrong.

Tucker's no dummy...he says things that spark peoples attention and ruffles feathers, and it works. If you really don't like this the best way to fight it is ignore him, don't watch him, and he'll fade away. Hell he's already at the 11 o'clock slot it won't take much for MSNBC to boot him.

He thinks he's funny.

Let's suit him up and put him on an ice surface with a couple of our hockey players and then we'll see what's what. :wink:

If he knew the kind of discussions we have of him here he'd love it. As I said earlier, if you really don't like him and want him to go away, ignore him. He can't do much if nobody listens and reacts to him.

here's a challenge:

find a picture of him where he's wearing a normal tie - not one of those ridiculous bow ties.

as for his comments, he needs a good swift kick in the balls. twice.

canada's eleventy billion times the country america is.

VertigoGal said:
remember when Jon Stewart called him a dick on his own show? :drool: :combust:

the show which, might I add, was cancelled just weeks after that hilarious episode. :wink:

:lmao:

Atta boy, Jon! :up:

VertigoGal said:

oh bullshit, it's a whole lot easier to make good happy decisions and be the nice guy when you're in canada's position as opposed to the US.

Maybe.

But you know, maybe there is also a reason you are in your position and we are not. And it has to do with a long line of decisions made over a period of decades. And that has to be acknowledged as well.

In any case, we will own the ice in Torino again. Yes, we will. :drool:

When I said position I meant a position of such power and influence :wink:

Ive got lots of Canadian friends and love them and I'm sure it's just as great a place as the US, some people might like it more, some less. But comparing the politics of the two is utterly ridiculous. Constantly hearing how Canada/UK/Australia/every other place is such a better place to be, how the government is so much better, how Bush likes to eat Muslim babies or whatever...sorry to vent (not at you in particular) but it drives me insane. :banghead:

It is the global communities UN given right to blast the USA on every front and if you try to do anything about it then you are being arrogant.

You got a problem with that! :tongue:

You better believe it because once the deed is done there is no power on this earth that can undo that pregnancy :wink:

VertigoGal said:
When I said position I meant a position of such power and influence :wink:

Ive got lots of Canadian friends and love them and I'm sure it's just as great a place as the US, some people might like it more, some less. But comparing the politics of the two is utterly ridiculous. Constantly hearing how Canada/UK/Australia/every other place is such a better place to be, how the government is so much better, how Bush likes to eat Muslim babies or whatever...sorry to vent (not at you in particular) but it drives me insane. :banghead:
:ohmy: .....he doesn't eat Muslim babies? what's this world coming to?

"Canada is a sweet country. It is like your retarded cousin"

I always suspected that Canadians rode the short bus! :lol: :lol:

Irvine511 said:

yes, your ice dancing team is looking strong this year ..

You're right, even they could probably put 3 or 4 past your senior citizen hockey team. :wink:

U2democrat said:
Tucker's no dummy...he says things that spark peoples attention and ruffles feathers, and it works. If you really don't like this the best way to fight it is ignore him, don't watch him, and he'll fade away. Hell he's already at the 11 o'clock slot it won't take much for MSNBC to boot him.

Way too rational ....

:up:

Back
Top Bottom