Truth about Iraq (.org)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A_Wanderer

ONE love, blood, life
Done by Steven Moore who worked for the CPA for 9 months conducting polls and running focus groups in Iraq to measure the opinions of Iraqi's. Got back home and was sick at the crap being pushed by the likes of Michael Moore and wanted to run a counterpage. Its worth reading even if you dont believe it - you can go along and laugh at it as propaganda. If you want to be balanced read it to get a different side to the story that you dont usually see.

http://www.thetruthaboutiraq.org/

But lets face it, nobody ever got a Pulitzer prize for the headline "Things are Going Well."

There are at least four reasons the situation in Iraq gets reported more negatively than is the case:

Sorry, but is not this just a load of crap?

nbcrusader said:
What news organization doesn't follow the "if it bleeds, it leads" mantra?

the ones that have, at other times, ignored lots of bloodshed. that'd be my guess but i met be wrong.

I signed up to get updates and news. I like reading about stuff like this. Iraq is the kind of situation that it's sort of cool to be wrong about if you're a pessimist like me. It feels pretty good, actually. Will Durant once said "virtue makes no news". That's pretty much the truth, and it's pathetic.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom