Trump General Discussion VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This shit coming out about the Mar-a-Lago situation has me spitting mad.

Every single Trump voter who yelled about "pay for play" or data security towards Clinton has better be mad about this shit, too.

It's fucking insanity.

This shit coming out about the Mar-a-Lago situation has me spitting mad.

Every single Trump voter who yelled about "pay for play" or data security towards Clinton has better be mad about this shit, too.

It's fucking insanity.

When do you suppose the Republicans in Congress will find their nuts and say something about it?

Flynn gone, what did Trump know and when?!?! What a complete and utter mess.

There's got to be more than enough evidence to start impeachment hearings against Trump now, right?

I'm with martha and cori. Whether it's one party or, preferably, both parties, there needs to be a concerted effort to call Trump out and launch serious investigations, and charges if needed. And it needs to happen now.

There's got to be more than enough evidence to start impeachment hearings against Trump now, right?

^^^^^

Would be an interesting four years if people were constantly trying to goad him into taking the first shot.

I'm not holding out hope that Congress has enough of a spine to do this.

My guess is that it's a combination of waiting for him to fall into the lower 30s so they don't suffer any blowback from their highly gerrymandered districts (kind of ironic) and also until they get their SCOTUS (which should absolutely not happen).

At this rate Trump should be in the low 30s by March.

To lie is to breathe for this child. All you have to do is put him on the stand, he'll lie about something. Just find something worthy of putting him on the stand, I guarantee it will be a lot more than a bj.

To be fair, Michael Moore wants every Republican arrested.

But this Flynn thing has the ability to be the thing that finally ends our not so long national nightmare. The press needs to keep at it. Hammer this down with irrefutable proof.

It's always been about Russia. Only the blind have missed this. They've done a piss poor job of hiding it. Connect the giant dots and let's be through with this.

To be fair, Michael Moore wants every Republican arrested.

But this Flynn thing has the ability to be the thing that finally ends our not so long national nightmare. The press needs to keep at it. Hammer this down with irrefutable proof.

It's always been about Russia. Only the blind have missed this. They've done a piss poor job of hiding it. Connect the giant dots and let's be through with this.

:up:

Agreed.

Then again, some people apparently also are not able/willing to see Trump for the racist misogynist that he is.
So who knows. I wouldn't even be surprised if these people would not really mind this Russian controversy either. Since it's Trump being Trump. Or something.

[tweet]830789017507610624[/tweet]

Weird interview, the guy's a robot.
Don't know if the videos showing, sorry I'm posting this on my phone.

more on this POS:

Trump’s overarching argument to voters has been, in the end, economic: as President, he would draw on his business experience, “surround myself only with the best and most serious people,” and lead Americans to greater prosperity. Some aides did not help fortify that proposition: Trump fired his first campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, who manhandled a female reporter, and then forced out his chief strategist, Paul Manafort, after Manafort was weakened by allegations of unreported lobbying and secret cash payments from leaders in Ukraine. (Manafort has denied these allegations.)

To understand whom Trump trusts to put policy vision into practice, I contacted Stephen Miller, his national director of policy, who serves as a fiery warmup speaker at Trump rallies. Miller, who is thirty-one, worked for Michelle Bachmann, of Minnesota, and, later, for Senator Jeff Sessions, of Alabama, a prominent Republican critic of free-trade deals and illegal immigration. Miller has been described by Politico as “a deeply unsettling figure, even to many in his own party,” in part because of his writings in college and high school. While attending Duke University, Miller accused the poet Maya Angelou of “racial paranoia” and described a student organization as a “radical national Hispanic group that believes in racial superiority.” Miller asked me to speak to several of Trump’s advisers on the economy and trade.

President Trump’s First Term - The New Yorker

who the fuck becomes an outspoken critic of Maya Angelou?

also, who put the angry face on the top of my post?

Last edited:
Agreed.

Then again, some people apparently also are not able/willing to see Trump for the racist misogynist that he is.
So who knows. I wouldn't even be surprised if these people would not really mind this Russian controversy either. Since it's Trump being Trump. Or something.

What Trump has done brilliantly (or to be more accurate what Bannon has done brilliantly) is to create an atmosphere, especially in his base, where facts don't matter.

But the voters who swung the election to Trump... not the fanatics, but the working class undecided who thought they'd "give him a chance"... have to be turned off by proof of his being a traitor to his own country.

If they aren't and I'm wrong? Well then we're even more fucked than I thought, and I thought we were pretty fucked.

Based on what I have seen from Trump voters on this forum, who claim they were only luke warm towards him, I would say you are more fucked than you thought you were.

Based on what I have seen from Trump voters on this forum, who claim they were only luke warm towards him, I would say you are more fucked than you thought you were.

Well, I can only think of one off the top of my head, and his "luke-warmness" I have a feeling was quite exaggerated. I think he did so to come off level-headed, but his posts said long time fanatic. :shrug:

The only real fence sitters I know are pretty much backing away and not saying anything. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom