Trump General Discussion VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Trump is insane when he throws his hands up about his. Once again, I think he's manipulative. Fact never mattered, and it still doesn't. Paint a picture to his supporters that he's some underdog and he will keep his supporters by his side.

he's a typical narcissist - always playing the victim - ugh

I don't think Trump is insane when he throws his hands up about his. Once again, I think he's manipulative. Fact never mattered, and it still doesn't. Paint a picture to his supporters that he's some underdog and he will keep his supporters by his side.
Bannon is manipulative.

Trump is insane.

The majority of his Twitter rants come at a time when he's alone not because he's a mad genius. It's because nobody is around to stop him.

Bannon is manipulative.

Trump is insane.

The majority of his Twitter rants come at a time when he's alone not because he's a mad genius. It's because nobody is around to stop him.

I dunno. It's easy to paint the Bannon picture as the puppeteer, but I think the Donald is more responsible than that narrative lets on. Yes, he probably gets the ideas from Bannon, but I think he happily agrees. He's encouraged to "look insane" to us because our views are relatively inconsequential. He just needs to keep his asshat base energized for the next four years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom