Trump General Discussion VII - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-09-2017, 07:55 PM   #46
New Yorker

Local Time: 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
I'll take that bet. Democrats are in shambles.

I still have never met or heard of a person that says "I used to be a Trump Supporter"
I have! There was an article somewhere where many trump supporters got buyers remorse. I'll see if I can find that article. For starters there is this:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Trump_Regrets

Old 02-09-2017, 08:15 PM   #47
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodysunday972 View Post
Can I ask all of you something. If Trump was more even handed and acted more like a politician would you give him a fair shake? Or would you still be shaking your fists?

I ask because some of the folks I asked about Trump and their response was "We just want him to act more like a president." And then there were some that have said "Nothing he can do will make me change my mind."
Absolutely not. His policies and decisions are what horrifies me.
Quote:
I think the only palatable GOP candidate as President here would be John Kasich. But everybody would still be upset that Hillary lost.
No, Kasich is horrible. People who say they liked him are the ones who just care about rhetoric.

To be honest, I've yet to find a Republican politician in this day and age that I remotely respect. I just find basically every aspect of their viewpoints to be a mixture of uninformed, malicious, and indifferent.

Old 02-09-2017, 08:21 PM   #48
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabiggestu2fan View Post
I have! There was an article somewhere where many trump supporters got buyers remorse. I'll see if I can find that article. For starters there is this:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Trump_Regrets
But honestly I just have to laugh at people who regret voting for him! It's one of those what where you thinking moments! Trump was showing his true colors during the campaign and the fact that he was clearly a trainwreck waiting to happen well before the election, what where these people thinking? Good thing is I'de like to believe that those that regretted voting for him will not make the same mistake again.
Old 02-09-2017, 08:21 PM   #49
War Child

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive...182401926.html
Old 02-09-2017, 08:27 PM   #50
War Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
You all definitely are. Proudly so.

This should be archived, we can revisit in 2020 (or earlier should we be so lucky). I expect crickets from your posse.
If you guys run someone like Fauxahontas in 2020 yeah you will get four more years of Trump. Seriously who do you have that is even close to another Obama?

Elizabeth Warren - She will be lucky to win Re Election next year
Cuomo - Yeah....No.
Corey Booker - VP at best

You have till 2020 to pull another Obama style personality out of somewhere or Trump will win. Incumbents have always have the advantage going into another election. If you put someone who is a hard leftist into the nomination it will scare the middle of the road voters away even more so than Trump.

Next year I'd hedge my bets on the Democrats losing more seats than Republicans. While Trump is being made to look a fool on the other side the Democrats are being looked at as obstructionists. So basically if you were to sum it up our president is acting like a child and our congress are acting like children so both sides look like a bunch of putzes
Old 02-09-2017, 08:30 PM   #51
New Yorker

And now palin will be the USA embassador to Canada! Lol just what we needed. What a joke!
Old 02-09-2017, 08:33 PM   #52
New Yorker

Quote:
If you guys run someone like Fauxahontas in 2020 yeah you will get four more years of Trump. Seriously who do you have that is even close to another Obama?

Cuomo - Yeah....No.

You have till 2020 to pull another Obama style personality out of somewhere or Trump will win. Incumbents have always have the advantage going into another election.
Don't be so sure about that! I doubt trump will last a full term let alone win reelection at the rate he is going! He is self destructing right before our eyes! You honestly think he will win again? Lol
Old 02-09-2017, 08:35 PM   #53
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 07:04 PM
Quote:

Cuomo - Yeah....No.

You have till 2020 to pull another Obama style personality out of somewhere or Trump will win. Incumbents have always have the advantage going into another election.
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (Hawaii) is the Democrat's brightest new star. Bernie on Social Issues. But because she is closer to Trump on National Security and Terrorism, critical of Obama's Syria policy, the party is cannibalizing her.

Re: Warren might get beat by Curt Schilling
Old 02-09-2017, 08:37 PM   #54
New Yorker

Quote:
If you were to be murdered tomorrow and I were a betting man, my bet would be that you would be murdered by a white person rather than a refugee. And I would win that bet! Hell you have more chances of getting killed by a kid playing with a gun, than getting killed by a refugee ffs.
Old 02-09-2017, 08:37 PM   #55
War Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabiggestu2fan View Post
Don't be so sure about that! I doubt trump will last a full term let alone win reelection at the rate he is going! He is self destructing right before our eyes! You honestly think he will win again? Lol
Romney by a landslide.....Remember that talk in 2012? Yeah Obama crushed him.
Old 02-09-2017, 08:40 PM   #56
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 04:04 PM
Who was predicting that? I doubt even Mittens was.
Old 02-09-2017, 08:41 PM   #57
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFox View Post
SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...36231802515457

Does he mean the SC?! It was a unanimous decision which is very surprising, looks like the SC will be 4-4. The administration has completely botched this EO.

Any particular reason to believe that Kennedy will vote to uphold the EO?
Old 02-09-2017, 08:42 PM   #58
War Child

Quote:
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (Hawaii) is the Democrat's brightest new star. Bernie on Social Issues. But because she is closer to Trump on National Security and Terrorism, critical of Obama's Syria policy, the party is cannibalizing her.

Re: Warren might get beat by Curt Schilling
LOL Bernie was left looking like a blithering idiot by Cruz the other night. He lost all his credibility when he hitched himself to the Clinton train.

Back to Trump though. The left is doing everything they can to impeach him......I'm sure plenty here believe its a righteous effort but do they realize if they keep doing this. Obstructing, Calling for impeachment blah blah blah the mid terms will cost them even more seats and say Trump gets impeached which I doubt....You get President Pence.....Congratufreakinglations.
Old 02-09-2017, 08:42 PM   #59
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 04:04 PM
Fauxahontas.

Be right back, going to gather every eye-rolling gif I have.
Old 02-09-2017, 08:44 PM   #60
War Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by trojanchick99 View Post
Who was predicting that? I doubt even Mittens was.
The Republicans had a lot of momentum going into the 2012 elections. A lot of the conservatives thought Romney would win.

Also remember the Dems thought they were a shoe in this last election as well as the last mid terms...Yeah didn't go so hot.

The truth is our elections have a lot of elements you just can predict. Ill get back to you next summer and see where we are at. I'd have more of a prediction on the mid terms then.