Trump General Discussion VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Kasich is horrible. People who say they liked him are the ones who just care about rhetoric.

To be honest, I've yet to find a Republican politician in this day and age that I remotely respect. I just find basically every aspect of their viewpoints to be a mixture of uninformed, malicious, and indifferent.

I wish you could see how harmful your rhetoric is to positive change in this country. I'm serious...

I wish you could see how harmful your rhetoric is to positive change in this country. I'm serious...

Bono ITS BOTH SIDES!

Honestly if a strong independent could A.Get enough financial backing & B.Appeal to both the left and the right that could be a change we could all get behind and it could happen. Something like alternative libertarian platform.

Libertarians get laughed at because they are viewed as the little party that cant....I believe its because they haven't found the right candidate that can speak to both sides.

Yeah, I don't need a lecture about Warren. I'm rolling my eyes at you parroting some right-wing bullshit insult nickname.

Why does Kasich elicit this strong of a reaction from you but not Trump?

I'm genuinely curious about this, actually.

Kasich just turned me off as he was more establishment then I liked....Same with Jeb Bush. We needed another Bush in the White house like we needed another Clinton....................WE DON'T! . Like I said I didn't care for Trump either.

I was a Paul guy and then Cruz. I respected Cruz because he is a Constitutionalist. I didn't agree with him on his right view on Gay Marriage and Abortion but almost everything else.

He challenged Trump to a one on one debate and Trump chickened out.

I don't like the idea of every election we have the choice of as South Park put it perfectly. A giant Douche or a Turd Sandwich.....But its become the American way with politics and honestly I don't think it will ever change.

Still rolling all my eyes.

latest

So tell me bloody, trump said there would be so much winning that people would beg him to stop winning so much. I don't exactly see what happened today as "winning" on his part.

This will embolden his position in the court of Public Opinion. His Travel pause has the support of 48-57% based upon recent polling. With even more favoring extreme vetting.

The Democrats/Courts/Media have now hitched their wagons to the "rights" of non-citizens.

Trump is following through on his security pledge.

This will embolden his position in the court of Public Opinion. His Travel pause has the support of 48-57% based upon recent polling. With even more favoring extreme vetting.

The Democrats/Courts/Media have now hitched their wagons to the "rights" of non-citizens.

Trump is following through on his security pledge.

A lot of polls are showing approval ratings of the EO in around at 47-48% and with a general disapproval rating of his job performance around 46% and an approval rating of 47% of his job performance, I doubt the public will look at him as a hero or a victim of having his EO upheld.

So I'll throw this out there.

Would this administration allow a terrorist plot to happen just in spite or to further their agenda?

Since you know conspiracy theories are all the rage now

A lot of polls are showing approval ratings of the EO in around at 47-48% and with a general disapproval rating of his job performance around 46% and an approval rating of 47% of his job performance, I doubt the public will look at him as a hero or a victim of having his EO upheld.

You just conveniently threw out the 55% and 57% approval of EO polls. With 8-10% undecided. Leaving those against in the 30%'s. For arguments sake lets put a poll of polls in favor at 51.5%. Meaning those that are not fans of Trump actually approve of the EO.

Public polling for desegregating schools must have been persuasive too.

You just conveniently threw out the 55% and 57% approval of EO polls. With 8-10% undecided. Leaving those against in the 30%'s. For arguments sake lets put a poll of polls in favor at 51.5%. Meaning those that are not fans of Trump actually approve of the EO.
My point was that he is not a very popular president and you seem to think that because more people approve of the EO than don't that magically by him loosing the court battles, he will be winning by having more people support him. Although I can't say for sure because this has been a crazy time, I doubt more people will approve of him generally and somehow become a winner because he lost the court battle. Did you not see the post I wrote about people regretting to vote for him? It will only continue to get worse for him the way he is behaving unless he drastically changes his ways and becomes more professional. Him loosing the court battles will not mean winning for him. Plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom