Trump General Discussion VII - Page 11 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-10-2017, 01:13 PM   #151
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 08:20 PM
My point is everybody speaks with 100% certainty as to KAC's motives. I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt with a 30% chance she did it on purpose.

Depending on your media filter you may be totally in the 90% bracket that she did it on purpose.

I asked Irvine what percentage chance he might be wrong on the Global Warming Carbon theory. Never gave me an answer. Hell I would have taken 1%.

Old 02-10-2017, 01:21 PM   #152
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, the benefit of the doubt, the benefit of the doubt
Fixed it for you.

Old 02-10-2017, 01:31 PM   #153
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 07:20 PM
Quote:
My point is everybody speaks with 100% certainty as to KAC's motives. I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt with a 30% chance she did it on purpose.

Depending on your media filter you may be totally in the 90% bracket that she did it on purpose.

I asked Irvine what percentage chance he might be wrong on the Global Warming Carbon theory. Never gave me an answer. Hell I would have taken 1%.
This is not reality. This is bullshit. This is Trump mentality of if I don't like it, it's fake.

The woman told the same story 3 times(that we know of), so we know it's not a slip of words. Either it was a flat out lie on her part, or she was told a lie and she's too stupid to verify it.

Either way she told a lie and it was not a slip of words. This is not a matter of media filter. Either you understand this or you don't. If you don't there's no helping you. Please tell me you understand this?!
Old 02-10-2017, 01:34 PM   #154
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemen View Post
Oh, I'm sorry I'm not acting in exactly the manner and speed which you demand. If you'll notice, many of the people who had obviously racist posts in the history of the message board no longer post here. That's not an accident.

Thanks for saying I don't give a shit about racism to natives. Appreciate it.
it's literally a list of racial slurs. how much more offensive does a post need to get before something real is done about it?

this not bmp ignorantly trying to argue that black people are criminals simply because they're victims of "black culture". this is the exact equivalent of someone coming in here and making a couple dozen monkey jokes and slave puns *all in one post* to slur the obamas. i can say with 99% certainty that the reaction to that wouldn't be "we don't like that here, carry on now".

you're smart enough to know the difference in intent between racism that comes from a place of ignorance and racism that comes from a place of malice. this is very obviously the latter.

we're all okay with setting this precedent that the mod response to nakedly malicious racial slurs is going to just be "please stop that"?
Old 02-10-2017, 01:35 PM   #155
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
it's literally a list of racial slurs. how much more offensive does a post need to get before something real is done about it?

this not bmp ignorantly trying to argue that black people are criminals simply because they're victims of "black culture". this is the exact equivalent of someone coming in here and making a couple dozen monkey jokes and slave puns *all in one post* to slur the obamas. i can say with 99% certainty that the reaction to that wouldn't be "we don't like that here, carry on now".

you're smart enough to know the difference in intent between racism that comes from a place of ignorance and racism that comes from a place of malice. this is very obviously the latter.

we're all okay with setting this precedent that the mod response to nakedly malicious racial slurs is going to just be "please stop that"?
Thanks for assuming that the only action I took was "please stop that." Check your PM.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:53 PM   #156
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post

I must have missed that gem.
Same

And I missed that long list of oh-so-charming mock Native American names, too. Newsflash, Trump supporters? You're REALLY not helping the stereotypes those of us against Trump have of you when you make shitty posts like that. This sort of crap is why people are fed up with you guys, and why we keep saying that racism/xenophobia played a large role in Trump gaining the support he did.

Quote:

BECAUSE SHE DID DO IT ON PURPOSE.

She knows exactly what she's doing by saying that stuff. For the love of all that is good, stop defending and excusing her.
Old 02-10-2017, 02:09 PM   #157
Blue Crack Addict

Old 02-10-2017, 02:45 PM   #158
Blue Crack Addict

President Trump Bestows Deeply Uncomfortable Handshake on Japanese Prime Minister
Old 02-10-2017, 02:58 PM   #159
you are what you is

Local Time: 02:20 AM
“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”
~Frank Zappa
Old 02-10-2017, 03:08 PM   #160
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:20 AM

Old 02-10-2017, 03:14 PM   #161
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemen View Post
Thanks for assuming that the only action I took was "please stop that." Check your PM.
nope, not doing this over PMs. this is about your public response. i would like a public explanation of the following please:

1. why is a post that contains 25 malicious ethnic slurs still up, completely intact and unedited *hours* after the mods have been notified about it and the offense it's caused?

2. why is writing a post like that not an immediately ban-worthy offense under the forum rules? i know he hasn't been banned because his account has been active well after your last post stating that something else behind the scenes was done.

3. can you please give an example of a violation (related to post content) that *would* result in an immediate ban?

i want the rules for racist shitposts elicited clearly for future reference, please. the rather arbitrary way this kind of stuff is addressed is extremely frustrating.
Old 02-10-2017, 03:23 PM   #162
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
nope, not doing this over PMs. this is about your public response. i would like a public explanation of the following please:

1. why is a post that contains 25 malicious ethnic slurs still up, completely intact and unedited *hours* after the mods have been notified about it and the offense it's caused?

2. why is writing a post like that not an immediately ban-worthy offense under the forum rules? i know he hasn't been banned because his account has been active well after your last post stating that something else behind the scenes was done.

3. can you please give an example of a violation (related to post content) that *would* result in an immediate ban?

i want the rules for racist shitposts elicited clearly for future reference, please. the arbitrary way this kind of stuff is addressed is extremely frustrating.

Being a racist has never been an immediate ban-worthy offense.

But I agree, according to the new FYM guidelines of removing such posts, it should be erased.
Old 02-10-2017, 03:26 PM   #163
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

Quote:

i want the rules for racist shitposts elicited clearly for future reference, please. the rather arbitrary way this kind of stuff is addressed is extremely frustrating.

No, we are not doing this in public. You overreacted, and I will not continue the spectacle.
Old 02-10-2017, 03:28 PM   #164
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:20 PM
"Oh my god you guys, being president is haaaaaaard! Why didn't anyone tell me?"
Old 02-10-2017, 03:34 PM   #165
Blue Crack Addict

Trump General Discussion VII