Trump General Discussion VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't fire a stray blast outside of your house. What Biden advised in that video is illegal.

And as for the Obama clip.

Gun control laws the biggest frustration of my presidency.

https://youtu.be/lOFOFZxfiDc

https://youtu.be/vHbLRf3C9KI

In Texas, and in many states I can shoot someone who enters my property. In stand your ground states I can shoot someone and claim self defense. You're saying if I shoot and actually don't hit them, I get arrested?

So "common sense fun safety laws" = should scare me gun control?

You have drank the Kool Aid my friend, THAT should scare you.

So because they are a public figure its OK for them to carry a gun? But deny the rest of the population?

Some of the biggest proponents of gun control have carry permits
Schumer & Feinstein are two that come to mind.

i have a hard time believing that man carries a gun around on a daily basis. in the meme you posted he clearly has no idea how to hold it or how to stand to fire that thing. that looks like a photo op at a gun range. you're barking up the wrong tree here i think.

What an idiotic piece. The clip never states "shoot in the air", plus he does talk about if she felt her life was in danger. Seriously, what is your point?

Why are you opposed to common sense laws regarding guns?

Every other aspect of our lives be it driving, building, etc requires training, regulation, and common sense laws why is this one untouchable?

Put down the Kool Aid and answer thoughtfully, please.

i have a hard time believing that man carries a gun around on a daily basis. in the meme you posted he clearly has no idea how to hold it or how to stand to fire that thing. that looks like a photo op at a gun range. you're barking up the wrong tree here i think.

That may be true. Then there is this.

21660721_BG1.jpg

ktnv_giffords_gun_130701_mi_33x16_608.jpg

21660721_BG2.jpg

What an idiotic piece. The clip never states "shoot in the air", plus he does talk about if she felt her life was in danger. Seriously, what is your point?

Why are you opposed to common sense laws regarding guns?

Every other aspect of our lives be it driving, building, etc requires training, regulation, and common sense laws why is this one untouchable?

Put down the Kool Aid and answer thoughtfully, please.

*Grabs megaphone* I SUPPORT BACKGROUND CHECKS :doh::huh:

Gareth you don't get it and you will never get it.

Mostly because you have already formed a stance and no matter what I say or how much evidence I provide in your mind you've already decided giving up rights in the name of protection is the right way to go.....That is why most Europeans just don't get it.

Is it worth the price? NO! Because how can you guarantee it won't happen again? YOU CANT.

Guns are banned in China and you have mass stabbing attacks instead.

What Europeans don't get is how one of the largest, most powerful nations on earth experiences frequent random mass shootings, targeting just about anyone including children of 6-7 and thinks that rights to have guns trumps doing ANYTHING to stop it happening as regularly??

You can bang on about your rights but what about responsibilities? The responsibilities of everyone to try and make a safer country to live in. How can it be as cut and dry as "We can't stop 100% of all mass shootings, so let's not even bother trying to cut that figure down AT ALL."

and that china comment is ridiculous. Is America totally stab-free right now because guns are readily available?

This isn't the big evil government taking away your rights out of sheer malice. This is people in office trying to protect more people from senseless, selfish and cowardly killings, knowing they have a duty to act in everybody's interests, not just gun owners.

If the number of shootings was only 0.5-1% of what it is now and people started trying to impose stricter controls out of the blue, then you'd have a point.
But talking like it's a completely unjustified attack on your freedoms is absurd.

What Europeans don't get is how one of the largest, most powerful nations on earth experiences frequent random mass shootings, targeting just about anyone including children of 6-7 and thinks that rights to have guns trumps doing ANYTHING to stop it happening as regularly??

You can bang on about your rights but what about responsibilities? The responsibilities of everyone to try and make a safer country to live in. How can it be as cut and dry as "We can't stop 100% of all mass shootings, so let's not even bother trying to cut that figure down AT ALL."

This isn't the big evil government taking away your rights out of sheer malice. This is people in office trying to protect more people from senseless, selfish and cowardly killings, knowing they have a duty to act in everybody's interests, not just gun owners.

If the number of shootings was only 0.5-1% of what it is now and people started trying to impose stricter controls out of the blue, then you'd have a point.
But talking like it's a completely unjustified attack on your freedoms is absurd.

Wrong. The Clinton ban which was part of the Crime bill statistics have shown it did nothing to curt tail crime.

Yes in a perfect world we wouldn't have violence but it isn't a perfect world. Yes there needs to be responsibility but again the problem is when the conversation about gun control comes up neither side wants to discuss some kind of reform.

I am a second amendment advocate but I support background checks and more focus on training and safety.

Why is magazine capacity a focus? Why is it certain kinds of weapons a focus? When you talk to a lot of liberals....Not all but quite a few that is where they immediately go to. Not safety, not education, the scary AR15.

Yes I am sure he did like he called France too but why put the attack of France on Twitter but not the attack of Canada? If he was so upset by the attack on France t put it on Twitter surely he should be more upset about the Canadian attack where you know people actually died?

I think you pretty much know the answer. Even before Paris he has viewed radical Islamic terrorism as the major threat to western world. He has been laser focused on the perversion of Islam in the form of a conquest ideology.

If Churchill had had twitter he would have been ripping Chamberlain, and warning against every move by Hitler and Nazism leading up to him taking power in May 1940.

Paris today was the conquest ideology on display, confirmed quickly. As Trump has done each and every time he responds and highlights the threat. With his proactive travel restrictions under scrutiny, you can bet he is going use this as example. You may say that is opportunist, while I say it is reality. Nobody died thank God.

If the Mosque killings had happened on American soil I would be disappointed if he didn't address the need to show solidarity with the Muslim community and their loss.

I get that. You don't have to keep repeating yourself over and over.

I'm asking what about Obama's comments "says it all"? You haven't answered one specific to any of these questions myself or others are asking of you?

You asked me is there any gun measures I support right? I answered that.

I think you pretty much know the answer. Even before Paris he has viewed radical Islamic terrorism as the major threat to western world. He has been laser focused on the perversion of Islam in the form of a conquest ideology.

If Churchill had had twitter he would have been ripping Chamberlain, and warning against every move by Hitler and Nazism leading up to him taking power in May 1940.

Paris today was the conquest ideology on display, confirmed quickly. As Trump has done each and every time he responds and highlights the threat. With his proactive travel restrictions under scrutiny, you can bet he is going use this as example. You may say that is opportunist, while I say it is reality. Nobody died thank God.

If the Mosque killings had happened on American soil I would be disappointed if he didn't address the need to show solidarity with the Muslim community and their loss.

Why would it have to happen on American soil for you to be disappointed? If it were on Canadian soil and roles were reversed he'd address it.

I can't believe we've removed the bar completely :sad:

Morning all.

I have set up an alert for whenever Trump tweets so that I can send a tweet back that says "I hAve a pimpel on my dick , plS help"

Why would it have to happen on American soil for you to be disappointed? If it were on Canadian soil and roles were reversed he'd address it.

I can't believe we've removed the bar completely :sad:

I'm being realistic on what I expect out of him at the moment. Maybe he will talk about it a bit more later. I'm not a fly on the wall to how much he contacts Trudeau or what they talk about.

Paris today was the conquest ideology on display, confirmed quickly. As Trump has done each and every time he responds and highlights the threat. With his proactive travel restrictions under scrutiny, you can bet he is going use this as example.

Oh god I hope he does use it as an example! A would-be attacker (apparently) from a country not on his travel ban list where he has business interests? Can't wait for him to go into more detail.

Oh god I hope he does use it as an example! A would-be attacker (apparently) from a country not on his travel ban list where he has business interests? Can't wait for him to go into more detail.

He needs the intel services of UAE, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan.

Most of the countries on his list have no organized central government. He can't get firm documentation on people wanting to travel from Yemen, Somalia, Libya, Sudan, Syria. ISIS is within the sovereign borders of Iraq (thus his caution). And Iran is persona non-grata to him right now.

Not a peep out of Trump when a white fan of his murdered six Muslims in cold blood last week.

But yeah, Islam is the only threat.

Fucking cunt.

Morning all.

I have set up an alert for whenever Trump tweets so that I can send a tweet back that says "I hAve a pimpel on my dick , plS help"

Trump: Obamacare is a disaster. I had one of those bigger than you'res it was huge I have the best minds looking into this. Tremendous minds. I'm gonna make dicks great again

Kellyanne Conway: No one is reporting on this but the Bowling Green pimple outbreak was a disaster.

Spicer: Trump's pimple was bigger than Obama's, don't believe fake news.

Morning all.

While I don't approve of your message, I bet you could set up a recipe on IFTTT that would take care of that for you automatically. The tweeting...not your...other problem.

I did not see that.

It still speaks volumes that he feels the need to tweet over a minor incident at The Louvre - by the way any human being with the ability to speak can yell Allahu Akhbar by the way, Frank Ocean literally sang those words on a previous album, perhaps you can deport him for being a terrorist - but absolutely nothing when six Muslims were murdered.

Yes I am sure he did like he called France too but why put the attack of France on Twitter but not the attack of Canada? If he was so upset by the attack on France t put it on Twitter surely he should be more upset about the Canadian attack where you know people actually died?
So Oregoropa? Why didn't trump tweet about the Canadian attack? I know he called our pm but he didn't tweet or anything else like he did with the attack in France. Just want to see what your defense of this is.

So Oregoropa? Why didn't trump tweet about the Canadian attack? I know he called our pm but he didn't tweet or anything else like he did with the attack in France. Just want to see what your defense of this is.

You read my response on the previous page right?

I was leading you with the first line basically assuming you knew what my line of thinking was.

He is going to highlight the radical Islamic ideology at every turn. That's where he views the struggle of our time. Not just him, but Western Intel, Governments, other Muslim countries.

He called Trudeau several hours after the attack. The lone shooter wasn't fully identified until 10 hours later. You seem to be asking for an equivalent tweet condemning White Quebecois terrorism against Canadian Muslims.

The reason you are not getting the response is because Quebecois terrorism is not a clear and present danger to the United States.

If a similar attack had occurred stateside I would expect him to condemn violence against Americans who practice the Muslim faith and would promise swift justice to the assailant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom