Trump General Discussion V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The US is pretty much crumbling now, isn't it? You've got a President calling for Martial law in one of his cities, saying that his election was a fraud and calling out news outlets(nevermind all the other nonsense) . All in the space of a week of being in office.

it feels a bit like watching a train wreck, but the train is out of control and heading for us all :crack:

chin up, take a deep breath, go outside, look at a starry sky, enjoy the little things, and try to take time out to forget all the heavy sh!t (i also need to do that too lol)
And remember that he lost the popular vote by a WIDE margin.

The US is pretty much crumbling now, isn't it? You've got a President calling for Martial law in one of his cities, saying that his election was a fraud and calling out news outlets(nevermind all the other nonsense) . All in the space of a week of being in office.

I'm trying to think of it more that one man and his echo chamber are crumbling. I just don't know how much he's going to take with him.

So the Economist Intelligence Unit (such a leftist entity, right?), in their annual ranks, has downgraded the US from "full democracy" to "flawed democracy".

Here's the blurb:

According to Joan Hoey, Editor of the report,"The US has been downgraded because of a further erosion of trust in government and elected officials. This is not a consequence of Donald Trump. On the contrary, the election of Mr Trump as US president was in large part a consequence of the longstanding problems of democracy in the US."

The daily fight against facts and the truth in this administration cannot but continue eroding trust in public institutions.

And remember that he lost the popular vote by a WIDE margin.

I'm trying to think of it more that one man and his echo chamber are crumbling. I just don't know how much he's going to take with him.
If a country such as China insults him he won't be able to let it go and he'll probably take the world out with himself.

If a country such as China insults him he won't be able to let it go and he'll probably take the world out with himself.

I saw an article yesterday saying that they're going to curb his ability to use nukes. Was there any truth to that?

I support third parties and wish we had a system where more than 2 parties could win an election, but I wonder how many of those people in FL, NC and the Rust Belt that voted for Stein or Johnson have instant regret? They probably figured she'd win and was the better of the two, but of course with her own faults didn't want to vote for her.

I support third parties and wish we had a system where more than 2 parties could win an election, but I wonder how many of those people in FL, NC and the Rust Belt that voted for Stein or Johnson have instant regret? They probably figured she'd win and was the better of the two, but of course with her own faults didn't want to vote for her.

These idiots are as much to blame as anybody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom