Trump General Discussion IV: Unpresidented! Very sad!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping the whole thing with the prostitutes isn't true mainly because, again, ew. So, so much ew, on so many levels. It does sound pretty out there...but given Trump's massive arrogance, and given the way he tends to treat and view women, and given his campaign to try and prove Obama wasn't born here, it won't surprise me if the story turns out to be true.

Even if some (or hell, all) of these stories in these reports turn out to be nothing more than flights of fancy, though, the fact remains that Trump's still an immature temper tantrum-throwing creep who seriously had absolutely no business running for president, let alone being elected. There is absolutely no justifiable reason for defending or supporting him at this point (not that there ever really was, mind). None.

Last edited:
now - NOW - you're concerned about fake news?

This is ridiculous.

Let's see, pre-election Democratic talking point "There is no Voter Fraud".

"Fake News" isn't even a term being used

Hillary Loses

1.) Fake News is the Reason

2.) Vote Hacking (Fraud) in machines in WI, PA, MI. Let's use Jill Stein as cover for Hillary.

3.) Comey should have just kept his mouth shut

4.) It's the Russians !!!

5.) Electors, please vote your conscience - signed Hollywood
5b.) Hillary ends up with 5 faithless electors to Trump's 2

6.) It's the Russians !!! (again)

7.) Congressional Certification. Democrats start to protest. . . Joe Biden - "It's Over"

John Podesta and his brother are still freaks. But I believe in his protected right of Freedom of Religion

Trump really is a grotesque caricature of the bourgeoisie.

That's exactly it. He's downright cartoonish.

Unfortunately the proletariat seems to be so stupid as to not even see him for who he is. I don't think that even the medieval proletariat was that ignorant.

So I guess you totally missed the "Faux News" term people liked to throw around when joking about how Fox News made shit up all the time?

And on the flip side, the right accused the "mainsteam/lamestream media" of making stuff up as well.

Yeah that 'Faux News' shit has been thrown around since 2000. We retorted with Lamestream.

The specific term "Fake News" did not enter the public lexicon until November 9th.

Just a few days WaPo columnist writes an article to retire fake news

It's time to retire Fake News

Washington Post Media Columnist now wants to retire fake news term

That's exactly it. He's downright cartoonish.

Unfortunately the proletariat seems to be so stupid as to not even see him for who he is. I don't think that even the medieval proletariat was that ignorant.

You're making a mistake by seemingly painting the proletariat as this unthinking monolith, especially noting the turnout of the election (something like 50-55%? That's low). There are also other components that need to be taken into account of course, but I've found the general disdain towards the poor to be pretty disappointing - here and via many liberal pundits.

Let's see, pre-election Democratic talking point "There is no Voter Fraud".

"Fake News" isn't even a term being used

Um... if you believe this it proves you're isolated and not paying attention.

Not only was it talked about, but you and I specifically talked about it.

Seriously, what have they given you?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

You're making a mistake by seemingly painting the proletariat as this unthinking monolith, especially noting the turnout of the election (something like 50-55%? That's low). There are also other components that need to be taken into account of course, but I've found the general disdain towards the poor to be pretty disappointing - here and via many liberal pundits.

You're right, I should have been more careful to label those who voted for him.

And frankly I don't think your comment about disdain for the poor is relevant here. I've pointed out many times that actually your typical Trump voter is a middle class older white guy in a state with fairly low unemployment rates. "The poor" actually voted preferentially for Hillary Clinton statistically, but the problem is that when you dig a bit deeper, she overwhelmingly won the urban poor which exist in greater numbers than rural poor. So the "poor" are not the monolith but it's totally off base to suggest that the poor are being disdained here when in fact they are not the issue when it came to this election. It's bitter, ignorant whites whose main issues appear to be cultural and not economic.

Yeah, and there was a wide reaching poll (data encompassing 25,000 or so people) that those with lower incomes were more inclined to vote Clinton - which supports your point.

I was also a tad unreasonable to suggest it's a problem here necessarily, but I've seen it (disdain) communicated by those who should know better as progressives throughout some publications.

Oh, so that's what all this "R KELLY is reported to play the inauguration COINCIDENCE I THINK NOT" stuff is all about.

Let it not be forgot that for one brief moment there was Camelot Pee Pee Gate

Dave-Chappelle-Piss-On-You-Remix.jpg

ladbrokes is currently giving odds of 5/4 that he is impeached or resigns before the end of his first term. nearly even money before he's even inaugurated.

I'd give good odds to him being assassinated. Not that I wish for such a thing, but he's so polarising there's bound to be some gun owning nutter who'll have a pot shot at him.

Now this?

MOSCOW (The Boro Report)—In a sweeping act of official censorship, the Russian government has banned all Meryl Streep movies from the country, effective immediately.

Moviegoers at Moscow’s Kinoteatr 16 movieplex were taken aback on Monday night when government agents stormed the projection booth and seized a copy of “Florence Foster Jenkins,” the 2016 Streep film that was unspooling.

But the full force of the ban was not felt until Tuesday morning, when the Ministry of Internal Affairs ordered police to go door to door, confiscating Streep DVDs from Russian citizens.

“I was terrified,” Vasily Dmitrovic, who lives in St. Petersburg, said. “They broke down my door. My wife was screaming. They would not leave until I handed over ‘Mamma Mia!’ ”

In an appearance on state television, Russian President Vladimir Putin offered no reason for the ban, other than to say that Streep was “overrated.”

Oregoropa and the other Trump voters, does it never bother you, deep in your heart, that Trump is just so temperamentally unsuited to this job? That he is literally unable to stomach even one criticism, one rumor, one insult without flying off the handle and Tweeting like he's a 14-year-old mean girl? Are you so blinded that when you look at the Obamas, and the grace with which they conducted themselves for 8 years, you don't see just how unhinged and unpresidential Trump is? Think back to the many instances of various Republican local elected officials who had to be sanctioned for sending around e-mails portraying the Obamas as apes or saying they should go back to the jungle, people standing with their backs turned to him during the State of the Union, the one guy actually shouting LIAR! during the speech, the relentless, disgusting, untrue and racist Trump claims about his birthplace and the allegation that he is a Muslim. And most of the time, Obama didn't even address these. He took the indignities and the abuse like a man and set about his business. Trump can't even let Meryl Streep have an opinion at an awards show that most people don't even know is on. It's deeply embarrassing.

He has surrounded himself by yes-men who don't question his pathological lies, who let him say and do as he wishes, and he's been a bully for decades. He is ill prepared for what is coming when he is president - the "meanness" of late night comedy, the "meanness" of foreign media who will not hold back, the near-universal hatred of him in the arts and film which will be relentless. Fighting all these on Twitter will be a full time job until he has a nervous breakdown.

Now this?

MOSCOW (The Boro Report)—In a sweeping act of official censorship, the Russian government has banned all Meryl Streep movies from the country, effective immediately.

Moviegoers at Moscow’s Kinoteatr 16 movieplex were taken aback on Monday night when government agents stormed the projection booth and seized a copy of “Florence Foster Jenkins,” the 2016 Streep film that was unspooling.

But the full force of the ban was not felt until Tuesday morning, when the Ministry of Internal Affairs ordered police to go door to door, confiscating Streep DVDs from Russian citizens.

“I was terrified,” Vasily Dmitrovic, who lives in St. Petersburg, said. “They broke down my door. My wife was screaming. They would not leave until I handed over ‘Mamma Mia!’ ”

In an appearance on state television, Russian President Vladimir Putin offered no reason for the ban, other than to say that Streep was “overrated.”

Stop trolling. You know this is fake.

Oregoropa and the other Trump voters, does it never bother you, deep in your heart, that Trump is just so temperamentally unsuited to this job? That he is literally unable to stomach even one criticism, one rumor, one insult without flying off the handle and Tweeting like he's a 14-year-old mean girl? Are you so blinded that when you look at the Obamas, and the grace with which they conducted themselves for 8 years, you don't see just how unhinged and unpresidential Trump is? Think back to the many instances of various Republican local elected officials who had to be sanctioned for sending around e-mails portraying the Obamas as apes or saying they should go back to the jungle, people standing with their backs turned to him during the State of the Union, the one guy actually shouting LIAR! during the speech, the relentless, disgusting, untrue and racist Trump claims about his birthplace and the allegation that he is a Muslim. And most of the time, Obama didn't even address these. He took the indignities and the abuse like a man and set about his business. Trump can't even let Meryl Streep have an opinion at an awards show that most people don't even know is on. It's deeply embarrassing.

He has surrounded himself by yes-men who don't question his pathological lies, who let him say and do as he wishes, and he's been a bully for decades. He is ill prepared for what is coming when he is president - the "meanness" of late night comedy, the "meanness" of foreign media who will not hold back, the near-universal hatred of him in the arts and film which will be relentless. Fighting all these on Twitter will be a full time job until he has a nervous breakdown.
But he's going to Make (white rural) America Great Again (he isn't really)

So Trump flies all the way to Moscow and hires Prostitutes to pee on a bed that Obama slept in. You can't make this shit up . . . or can you? Sources from 4chan and pol are claiming responsibility for what would be a Peak-2016 Fan Fiction troll job. I wouldn't get too excited.

MdLXnB.png

Here is the guy claiming to feed it to Rick Wilson on November 1st

PLJdB8.png
That you just keep falling for this shit is amazing. I'm embarrassed for you

http://gizmodo.com/4chan-idiots-cla..._source=gizmodo_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

So now Trump thinks it's the Russians who did the hacking and not a mythical 450lb guy in his mother's basement?

BUT! Russia only hacked the DNC because the DNC was negligent. The RNC had terrific servers? So in reality while Russia might be hacking, "there's a much hacking going on" the real problem here is Hillary Clinton and her team using Gmail? Is that the gist or did I miss something?

That Trump press conference is an absolute shambles. The guy is corrupt and doesn't have a clue. The US is on its way to being destroyed.

So now Trump thinks it's the Russians who did the hacking and not a mythical 450lb guy in his mother's basement?

BUT! Russia only hacked the DNC because the DNC was negligent. The RNC had terrific servers? So in reality while Russia might be hacking, "there's a much hacking going on" the real problem here is Hillary Clinton and her team using Gmail? Is that the gist or did I miss something?

also, John Podesta is a meanie. just terrible. and Putin assured him the allegations were totally untrue and made up by sick people. just sick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom