Trump General Discussion IV: Unpresidented! Very sad!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to be in office. I don't see what good it does to keep holding out for wild situations that might prevent his inauguration.

This has been such an unusual, bizarre, and unpredictable election cycle, though. And if we learn that the information Russia has on Trump involves impeachable offenses of some kind, it's not out of the realm of possibility to wonder about such things. I'm with Irvine in that it'd be great if we could just have a complete do-over, but if we can't do that, I think it's worth at least examining whatever options we do have. This whole Russia business in general is really not a good thing for Trump to have hanging over his head as he's about to take office, and there's so much about his shady connections to the country and Putin that are troubling. Even if it doesn't prevent him taking office, I could see it meaning he won't actually stay president for long.

Whatever happens, though, I too am not surprised by these allegations.

I understand there was a massive feeling of discontent re Washington, the establishment, trade deals etc. Ok, fair enough.

But surely people don't need to fall for such elementary school antics.

Exactly. I too understand the frustration with the establishment, but going to the complete opposite end and supporting somebody who not only has zero political experience, but has also shown a blatant ignorance and lack of understanding of the issues and the job of the presidency itself is not the solution to that particular problem.

And regardless of how experienced a politician somebody is, if they run a campaign blaming immigrants/gay people/black people/non-religious/non-Christian people/women/etc. for all the country's current ills, that should be the first clue that they're not worth taking seriously. That is nothing more than the politician's attempt to distract people from realizing that they have no actual viable plan to help the country. It's a tactic we've seen time and time and time and time again, and while it might elect those politicians to office, it sure as hell doesn't solve any of the country's problems.

Last edited:
I find it interesting that everybody refers to this discontent in Washington as a main driver of the election results and yet the vast majority of Congress was re-elected when they are clearly the absolute worst offenders. ESPECIALLY the Republicans in Congress who did nothing but obstruct and go on vacation for 8 years.

He's going to be in office. I don't see what good it does to keep holding out for wild situations that might prevent his inauguration.

That's how I see it.

But this intel thing doesn't sound like it's to keep him out of office. It sounds like a way to throw up a red flag about Trump's relationship with Russia.

Dude is the most illegitimate president even before taking office.

I also don't understand Oregoropa's pathological need to tie the left to the media, "our" precious media, etc. Hello? The media in the US is the most bland, centrist-right media you will find in the developed, western world. Like suddenly now, the networks are breeding grounds for progressive thought? :lol:

The left has been complaining about the media relentlessly since the early days of George W Bush! Did you sleep through the last 15 years?

Agreed. I can only really think of the UK media as being similar - in the west.

I mean who hasn't hired prostitutes to urinate on a bed once used by the President of the United States.

We shouldn't pay attention to what Trump says and does. We should pay attention to what Kellyanne Conway says is in his heart.

I find it interesting that everybody refers to this discontent in Washington as a main driver of the election results and yet the vast majority of Congress was re-elected when they are clearly the absolute worst offenders. ESPECIALLY the Republicans in Congress who did nothing but obstruct and go on vacation for 8 years.

This, too. Exactly.

Have you guys read the leaked report re alleged Trump/Russia matters?

It's...ridiculous. I mean parts are just so absurdly insane and yet I can absolutely see them being true. Like the part where he purposely went and rented out the presidential suite of the Ritz Carlton in Moscow because the Obamas had stayed there on official business previously, then hired multiple local prostitutes to do golden showers (urinate on the bed) in front of him so as to defile the place where the Obamas slept. I lost count at 4 separate sources that allegedly confirmed this story.

I think we can all agree that if this is true, if there is a God we'll never have to see the photos.

Of course it's not true; he is a fine upstanding Christian man.

According to non-fake media; we're going to have our first EVER Christian inauguration, and we can say Merry Christmas again. Obama banned that don't you know? This isn't fake news, this is the white working class news.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Also, Quinnipiac has come out with the first comprehensive national poll re: Trump's approval ratings. It's all terrible for him. I'm sure Oregoropa will tell us polls are wrong.

Buckle up Republicans, this asshole could be in Dick Cheney 19% approval rating territory by spring.

Have you guys read the leaked report re alleged Trump/Russia matters?

It's...ridiculous. I mean parts are just so absurdly insane and yet I can absolutely see them being true. Like the part where he purposely went and rented out the presidential suite of the Ritz Carlton in Moscow because the Obamas had stayed there on official business previously, then hired multiple local prostitutes to do golden showers (urinate on the bed) in front of him so as to defile the place where the Obamas slept. I lost count at 4 separate sources that allegedly confirmed this story.

I think we can all agree that if this is true, if there is a God we'll never have to see the photos.

It seems like something he'd do and think was hilarious.

Ok, I have no idea if this is real or just you guys being the "fake media" yourself

If I had to guess, I'd say it's a warning shot from the US intelligence services.

Also, Quinnipiac has come out with the first comprehensive national poll re: Trump's approval ratings. It's all terrible for him. I'm sure Oregoropa will tell us polls are wrong.

Buckle up Republicans, this asshole could be in Dick Cheney 19% approval rating territory by spring.

Ahhhhhhh, vindication.

I am so excited to hear the excuses and explanations and generalized apologia from the Trump crowd!

I really want to hear them try to explain away and justify all this sketchy stuff with Russia. They thought Hillary was a big security risk, after all, so surely this should be just as worrying to them as well. Right?

So Trump flies all the way to Moscow and hires Prostitutes to pee on a bed that Obama slept in. You can't make this shit up . . . or can you? Sources from 4chan and pol are claiming responsibility for what would be a Peak-2016 Fan Fiction troll job. I wouldn't get too excited.

MdLXnB.png

Here is the guy claiming to feed it to Rick Wilson on November 1st

PLJdB8.png

There is a problem, three of these Moscow prostitudes took pictures of their p*ssies with visible impressions of a small man's hand, from grabbing.

So Trump flies all the way to Moscow and hires Prostitutes to pee on a bed that Obama slept in. You can't make this shit up . . . or can you? Sources from 4chan and pol are claiming responsibility for what would be a Peak-2016 Fan Fiction troll job. I wouldn't get too excited.

MdLXnB.png

Meanwhile, our president elect carried on a fan fiction troll job for 6 years claiming that Obama wasn't born in the US. Millions of right-leaning Americans fell for the epic troll job that Obama is secretly Muslim and sympathetic to Al Qaeda, ISIS, and all manner of Islamic extremism. Meanwhile you popped up periodically during the election season sharing troll jobs about secret pagan rituals the Clintons engaged in at dinner parties and other such nonsense, and now - NOW - you're concerned about fake news?

This is ridiculous.

Meanwhile, our president elect carried on a fan fiction troll job for 6 years claiming that Obama wasn't born in the US. Millions of right-leaning Americans fell for the epic troll job that Obama is secretly Muslim and sympathetic to Al Qaeda, ISIS, and all manner of Islamic extremism. Meanwhile you popped up periodically during the election season sharing troll jobs about secret pagan rituals the Clintons engaged in at dinner parties and other such nonsense, and now - NOW - you're concerned about fake news?

This is ridiculous.

Let's be fair. Trump only recently told him media is fake, but now he's on it. Now sources matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom