Trump General Discussion IV: Unpresidented! Very sad!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I don't really care for MM and didn't believe him when he called Trump winning well before the election. And he stated the exact reason why Trump would win.

His argument is that we'll have another terrors attack like 9/11. Trump will blame everyone but himself and go much further than W did on constitutional changes (rounding up brown people)

But Trump will only have himself to blame because we elected him to govern and he's skipped out on nearly all briefings....because he's smart you know!

W administration was asleep at the wheel and Trump isn't even behind it.

Hope he's wrong. But he does bring up some points. How safe are we if our leader doesn't even care to listen to our own government ?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The Orange Doody Head has proven he's a dangerous imbecile, and hasn't even taken office yet.
Impeached? I would love it, but I don't see it happening. The Republicans control Congress.
Are there any sane Republicans out there who would want to stop Trump?

No. I don't really care for MM and didn't believe him when he called Trump winning well before the election. And he stated the exact reason why Trump would win.

His argument is that we'll have another terrors attack like 9/11. Trump will blame everyone but himself and go much further than W did on constitutional changes (rounding up brown people)

But Trump will only have himself to blame because we elected him to govern and he's skipped out on nearly all briefings....because he's smart you know!

W administration was asleep at the wheel and Trump isn't even behind it.

Hope he's wrong. But he does bring up some points. How safe are we if our leader doesn't even care to listen to our own government ?

Well said!

C1sUDZ3XEAAG_oD.jpg

That's right

Honestly, I don't know how anyone can look at that tweet (and the dozens/hundreds of similarly tone-deaf/immature/clueless/just plain idiotic ranting ones) and not be embarrassed.

Is it true Trump has now accepted the russians did the hacking?
What is the threshold for when his own supporters start feeling embarrassed by him?

Sent from my SM-G920I using U2 Interference mobile app

Honestly, I don't know how anyone can look at that tweet (and the dozens/hundreds of similarly tone-deaf/immature/clueless/just plain idiotic ranting ones) and not be embarrassed.

His twitter sure is a trainwreck to rival the most embarrassing elderly uncles on all of facebook.

Oh, for fuck's sake, are you kidding me with this?

*Sighs, puts head in hands*

Re: Donald Trump's tweets about Meryl Streep, aside from the fact that he, y'know, is totally lying in regards to the reporter, my favorite thing is hearing Trump supporters complain about a Hollywood celebrity spouting their political views.

This from the same group of people who let a reality TV star spout his political views and put him in the White House.

Yeah.

Seriously, Trump supporters, good job :up:. Really. Hope you're proud of yourselves.

Every 'Holier Than Thou' outburst from the Left brings us one day closer to victory.

1394 days until reelection.

I have one problem with Trump's tweet. Meryl Streep is not overrated. She could play Batman and Joker in the same movie to wide acclaim. This is how I would have started.

"Meryl, that's rich, coming from the actress who came close singlehandedly ruining Mamma Mia"

So, nothing from you on how pathetic it is that the man who's about to becom president decides the best use of his time right now is to complain that an actress said something "mean" about him, instead of, y'know, focusing on preparing for his rather important job?

Okay, then.

Never mocked a disabled reported. Huge media lie. Used the same spastic motions to describe Ted Cruz and a General at the same time in the campaign.

Media was running cover for that fact that the reporter reneged on a report he had done about Muslims celebrating 9/11

Imagine the Washington Post’s surprise when Trump uncovered one of the Washington Post’s own reporters, Serge Kovaleski, supporting the claim in an article Kovaleski wrote for them on September 18, 2001. Kovaleski wrote:

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

Very embarrassing for the media, especially the Washington Post which had done such a great job scouring news reports after 9/11 that they missed their very own story on the subject. It was in this state of embarrassment that the media was desperate to distract from the matter. The Washington Post ended up finding Kovaleski, now writing for the New York Times, so he could do damage control. Kovaleski predictably tried to backtrack from his 2001 account saying he didn’t remember the details:

“I certainly do not remember anyone saying that thousands or even hundreds of people were celebrating,” said Serge Kovaleski, one of the reporters. “That was not the case, as best as I can remember.”

Enter Donald Trump’s rally in South Carolina soon thereafter. During the rally Trump pointed all of this out and paraphrased Kovaleski’s backtracking as he impersonated a groveling reporter changing his story under pressure. While he did this, Trump moved his hands around quickly, acting flustered.

Soon thereafter, the media revealed still photos of Kovaleski with his right hand in a permanently flexed position downward announcing that he was disabled. The media then shifted from trying to defend their oversight of the 9/11 Post article and instead, with disapproving shocked outrage, accused Trump of mocking a reporter’s disability. Some liberals went even further and freeze-framed a millisecond of the Trump video at the exact moment when his hand went into a flexed posture. Then they dishonestly put this screen capture side by side with a picture of Kovaleski’s flexed hand. Thus, you saw the following photo spread like wildfire over social media with commentary condescendingly and horrifyingly excoriating trump as a monster:

In conclusion the Media did a great job using the disability of a reporter to forward the narrative that Trump was insensitive to the disabled

Never mocked a disabled reported. Huge media lie. Used the same spastic motions to describe Ted Cruz and a General at the same time in the campaign.

Media was running cover for that fact that the reporter reneged on a report he had done about Muslims celebrating 9/11

In conclusion the Media did a great job using the disability of a reporter to forward the narrative that Trump was insensitive to the disabled

Are you for real, man?

Like, are you that deep in that you are honestly going to say he wasn't mocking the guy because of his impaired motor skills?

What could be more clear?

Nice source Catholics4trump?

Where's the video of the other times?

I keep reading this, but exactly what part was holier than thou or elitism?

She doubled down on Hillary's 'deplorable' strategy. Even more tone-deaf. Without us, you'd be stuck watching football and Mixed Martial Arts, which is not the Arts.

Hey, Meryl, most of the electorate (Men, Women, African-Americans, Hispanics, etc) love Football. Their lives revolve around team loyalty. Great job representing leftist Hollywood by bashing the true cultural-sport fabric that unites so many Americans.

Meryl Streep has probably never had a bad word spoken to her in 30 years. She is universally praised. She came down from her self-imagined Ivory Tower and made what she thought was a Streepian declaration, that would as always be widely accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom