Trump General Discussion IV: Unpresidented! Very sad!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. My spelling would be off if I was drunk. I'm just wondering how everybody in here functions in their daily life.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

We actually all won the Obama lottery and survive off your taxes. It's why we are so outraged right now.

Nope. My spelling would be off if I was drunk. I'm just wondering how everybody in here functions in their daily life.

Well we didn't have to sell our souls to a demagogue in order to feel legitimized. So I would say we're functioning pretty fucking great.

Is this turning into a game for you? I understand that you're basically on your own in here, but if this is the way you're going to interact in here now, it needs to change.

I'm assuming this outrage you all show at me is merely rhetorical. If you take offense to all this privilege and Alpha male extremism you must be a joy to go to movie theater on a Friday night.

Do you walk out of the theater if a character says the wrong thing?

Do you turn the channel if Top Gun is on due to American unilateral Militarism with pilots that don't address their feelings about the lack of diversity in their flight school?

Weird you picked on Top Gun, with its beach volleyball scene and all.

Is this turning into a game for you? I understand that you're basically on your own in here, but if this is the way you're going to interact in here now, it needs to change.

Having followed the thread for the last two and a half months or so, the interactions have been really interesting/revealing. Very good !

The tit for tat will stop from me. Just be a fair arbiter. There was a lot of eye poking going on.

@realDonaldTrump: Congressman John Lewis should finally focus on the burning and crime infested inner-cities of the U.S. I can use all the help I can get!

54341e0abc85e9c21a7f51ae10c65237.jpg

How about calling out a person for straight up being an ass. Man to man. You libs always see things through the skin color paradigm. Your obsessed. It's unhealthy for you future efforts.

How about you actually don't lie?

Trump did NOT call Lewis an ass. Instead he told him to concentrate on the "burning and crime-infested inner cities".

Of course that probably doesn't land even a 1 on your racism scales. Probably like the Harlem Welfare Queens wouldn't have either.

And also, because it's true - Trump isn't good enough to hold John Lewis' shit in a shovel.

How about you actually don't lie?

Trump did NOT call Lewis an ass. Instead he told him to concentrate on the "burning and crime-infested inner cities".

Of course that probably doesn't land even a 1 on your racism scales. Probably like the Harlem Welfare Queens wouldn't have either.

And also, because it's true - Trump isn't good enough to hold John Lewis' shit in a shovel.

Trump repudiated John Lewis far, far faster than he did David Duke.

I did see a 20/20 ABC docu about the working poor. One thing i don`t understand. How can the economy grow when 52 % of the workers of the top 6 fastfood industry get public help like food stamps ? Who will buy the products the American industry make ? America`s workers are to poor.

The docu :https://youtu.be/vEjq7RENJ1w

Trump repudiated John Lewis far, far faster than he did David Duke.

Remember how first Trump said he didn't even know who Duke was? That's near as troubling as Trump being a racist, misogynistic sex offender. How is it acceptable to so many that a 70 year old lack such basic knowledge? Of course he was lying, but still!

I'm assuming this outrage you all show at me is merely rhetorical. If you take offense to all this privilege and Alpha male extremism you must be a joy to go to movie theater on a Friday night.

Do you walk out of the theater if a character says the wrong thing?

Do you turn the channel if Top Gun is on due to American unilateral Militarism with pilots that don't address their feelings about the lack of diversity in their flight school?

I don't think it's outrage ad much as it embarrassment and pity for your ignorance.

How about calling out a person for straight up being an ass. Man to man. You libs always see things through the skin color paradigm. Your obsessed. It's unhealthy for you future efforts.

It is not only unhealthy but it actually stops any real discussion on issues. I'm a racist because I'm critical of President Obama because he's black. I must be because he even told me it was in my DNA or as one of my lefty friends on Facebook told me recently, my racism is invisible. What does that mean?

In Chicago after the torture of a disabled man by four people some liberals were defending their actions as just young teenagers doing stupid stuff. it wasn't a hate crime the CNN commentator told us.

John Lewis participated in the civil rights movement in the 60s and once got his head beat in by the police. He took that, got elected, became one of the most liberal politicians in D.C. What has he done to help people? I think nothing much other than live the high life and keep that frown on his face.

I've read a lot on Martin Luther King Jr. and one thing I learned is he did not hate people because of their color nor did he judge them based on their color.

People like Lewis need to heed that thought and move on.

A long overdue change :applaud:
Quote >>>

The incoming Trump administration is considering moving White House press briefings out of the West Wing to accommodate more than the “Washington media elite,” President-elect Donald Trump’s press secretary said.

“This is about greater accessibility, more people in the process,” Sean Spicer said Sunday on Fox News Channel’s “Media Buzz.” Involving more people, including bloggers and others who aren’t from the mainstream media, “should be seen as a welcome change,” he said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/...-briefings-from-west-wing-to-accommodate-more

I think it will probably be only another 6 months until Trump announces press briefings to be redundant and to just follow his Twitter diarrhea fest instead.

I think it will probably be only another 6 months until Trump announces press briefings to be redundant and to just follow his Twitter diarrhea fest instead.

i give him a week:

On Twitter use
The Times: Trump boasted about his 46 million followers for his handle @realDonaldTrump and said that despite the criticism that he used Twitter too much he hinted that he would continue to use his account when president. “I’d rather just let that build up and just keep it @realDonaldTrump, it’s working — and the tweeting, I thought I’d do less of it, but I’m covered so dishonestly by the press — so dishonestly — that I can put out Twitter — and it’s not 140, it’s now 280 — I can go bing bing bing . . . and they put it on and as soon as I tweet it out — this morning on television, Fox — ‘Donald Trump, we have breaking news’.”
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...d-about-brexit-putin-israel-syria-and-twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom