Trump General Discussion III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob will circumnavigate the world like Magellan. The ship will be rotting down to the waterline. That's destiny. That's will. That's striving. That's being a trailblazer an explorer. Going into space !!! Quantum mechanics . . . The Secrets of the Universe !!! :wave: Right Bob

Except you'd have to understand the basics of buoyancy to survive... sorry seems like those secrets are going down with the ship, as he's cursing his parents for teaching him science was witchcraft.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

And why did Trump never denounce any of it?

Don't worry about labels right now. Why did he court these people? Why did he need them?

And why was it not an issue for all of his non-racist supporters? Were you just willing to ignore it because some of the other issues were important to you?

Firstly, he did denounce it -- Several times!
https://youtu.be/yseotd_fxWY
https://youtu.be/OMinHtF_HXE

It's not an issue to me because I don't think Trump is a racist or a white supremacist. This election to me wasn't about race. It was about getting Americans back to work and turning around this country.
95 million people out of a job, 50 million on food stamps, 50 million in poverty. Wages are decreasing, full time jobs are decreasing. If you truly believe 4.9% UN rate, you are living in a delusional, out of touch world.
My dad was making good money and was laid off 7 years ago and his entire division was outsourced to China. He was unemployed for a year and a half trying to support a large family. Now he's working 60-80 hours a week for a job he's way over qualified for and making a fraction of what he used to. The last 8 years have been a living hell for my family. My parents couldn't afford to help me pay for school, so if it weren't for the fact that I had to work my ass off to get a full ride scholarship, i wouldn't have even been able to go to college.
There are no jobs out there. My parents have had to move around 4 times in the last 7 years just so they can make it. The economy is dismal for the working man. For me it was about getting people back to work. Not about bathrooms and safe spaces or whatever the hell you people care about.
The common man doesn't give a shit about safe spaces and having a woman president. We want to get this country back on the right track. I believe Trump's policies will get us turned around.

Bob will circumnavigate the world like Magellan. The ship will be rotting down to the waterline. That's destiny. That's will. That's striving. That's being a trailblazer an explorer. Going into space !!! Quantum mechanics . . . The Secrets of the Universe !!! :wave: Right Bob

Instead they shutter your mind with JUSTIN BIEBER! IT'S PURE EVIL.
I want to see you become who you truly are! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Bob's asshole routine is exactly why people are upset about a Trump presidency in a way they would've be with Jeb or whomever -- as we see with Bob, we have have to contend with nasty, stupid people with vile, stupid thoughts that don't even qualify as ideas that are well outside of the mainstream because they have been legitimized by the president elect. He is the deplorable that we've been talking about.

While I think Bob represents a significant portion of the Trump voter, I am optimistic that more will come to understand what has happened and we can elect a president in 2020 who, like HRC, represents the interests and beliefs of the majority of Americans.

It's not an issue to me because I don't think Trump is a racist or a white supremacist. This election to me wasn't about race. It was about getting Americans back to work and turning around this country.
95 million people out of a job, 50 million on food stamps, 50 million in poverty. Wages are decreasing, full time jobs are decreasing. If you truly believe 4.9% UN rate, you are living in a delusional, out of touch world.
My dad was making good money and was laid off 7 years ago and his entire division was outsourced to China. He was unemployed for a year and a half trying to support a large family. Now he's working 60-80 hours a week for a job he's way over qualified for and making a fraction of what he used to. The last 8 years have been a living hell for my family. My parents couldn't afford to help me pay for school, so if it weren't for the fact that I had to work my ass off to get a full ride scholarship, i wouldn't have even been able to go to college.
There are no jobs out there. My parents have had to move around 4 times in the last 7 years just so they can make it. The economy is dismal for the working man. For me it was about getting people back to work. Not about bathrooms and safe spaces or whatever the hell you people care about.
The common man doesn't give a shit about safe spaces and having a woman president. We want to get this country back on the right track. I believe Trump's policies will get us turned around.

Im very sorry for what your family has gone through.

Maybe you should not vote for Republicans? They've been running Texas for a long, long time. As well as Congress for the majority of the time since 1994.

Bob's asshole routine is exactly why people are upset about a Trump presidency in a way they would've be with Jeb or whomever -- as we see with Bob, we have have to contend with nasty, stupid people with vile, stupid thoughts that don't even qualify as ideas that are well outside of the mainstream because they have been legitimized by the president elect. He is the deplorable that we've been talking about.

While I think Bob represents a significant portion of the Trump voter, I am optimistic that more will come to understand what has happened and we can elect a president in 2020 who, like HRC, represents the interests and beliefs of the majority of Americans.

:up:

95 million people out of a job, .

This is a really great example of how you don't care about facts. It's simply a preposterous claim.

I don't have time to look up the stats, but I'm assuming that you're looking at the 65% labour participation force and extrapolating that to your non-institutionalized population of those over 16 and then claiming that the 35% give you 95 million. Nevermind the enormous number of seniors who are not looking for work, full time students between 16-25 who are not looking for work, disabled people who are not looking for work, stay at home mothers who are not looking for work. But I guess that's all too complicated "shit" that we liberals care about.

Ok, he finally came around to denouncing that endorsement, I'll give you that. Thank you, I wanted you to back something up.

Hilarious that you're talking about "safe spaces" when you just elected a man that cries about an SNL skit, lol.

Once again, I never said anything about this election being about race. You guys are going to have to get away from this all or nothing mentality.

Ok, I get your point about jobs, though your understanding of our current economy is abysmal.

But what does Trump's plan do for us in the long term? He keeps some blue collar jobs, product prices go up, innovation slows, and then what? There is no long term sustainability.

There is no "turning around" it's turning backwards, and then what?

Im very sorry for what your family has gone through.

Maybe you should not vote for Republicans? They've been running Texas for a long, long time. As well as Congress for the majority of the time since 1994.

My family's not from Texas. I mostly grew up in Indiana, Ohio, and Oklahoma. I moved here to go to school and learn how to live independently.
Republicans, Democrats, they're all to blame. We needed a shake up and Trump was the man to do it. There's tens of millions of americans in the same position as my family. We're all sick and tired of the same old same old the last 16 years.

Once we start rounding up these illegals in mass and ship them off, the mexicans will start voting republican once they realize their neighborhoods are safer and there's more jobs available.

What was my grammar mistake? I have excellent grammar. Must be jealous -- Sad!

Besides the in mass/en masse distinction (which you probably had to Google to find your error) that anitram mentioned, "there's" is a contraction of "there is." The form you should have used is "there are," or even the contraction "there're." Even though the latter contraction is more correct, it's as awkward as hell.

Maybe your grammar is not quite as excellent as you thought. Sad!

My family's not from Texas. I mostly grew up in Indiana, Ohio, and Oklahoma. I moved here to go to school and learn how to live independently.
Republicans, Democrats, they're all to blame. We needed a shake up and Trump was the man to do it. There's tens of millions of americans in the same position as my family. We're all sick and tired of the same old same old the last 16 years.

As many of us have said before; I completely understand this mentality, it's just that you chose the absolute worst possible candidate to do so.

And this is why so many are upset, it has nothing to do with party affiliation or that he's "anti-establishment", it's that you chose the most dangerous candidate we've seen in recent US history.

And deep down when you have your 10 second brushes with integrity and being a "constitutionalist" you know this to be true.

Deep down he doesn't know anything. He knows he plays for team red. He's not a free thinker. He votes red and adapts his views based upon how his party changes.

Unlock your human potential!

single_1.jpg

Ok, he finally came around to denouncing that endorsement, I'll give you that. Thank you, I wanted you to back something up.

Hilarious that you're talking about "safe spaces" when you just elected a man that cries about an SNL skit, lol.

Once again, I never said anything about this election being about race. You guys are going to have to get away from this all or nothing mentality.

Ok, I get your point about jobs, though your understanding of our current economy is abysmal.

But what does Trump's plan do for us in the long term? He keeps some blue collar jobs, product prices go up, innovation slows, and then what? There is no long term sustainability.

There is no "turning around" it's turning backwards, and then what?

•Lowering taxes puts more money in the pockets of the average folk. If you make under 40k a year, you will not pay a dime in federal income taxes. His tax plan is very favorable to the middle class and lower class especially.
•Cutting regulations will help small businesses, who have been hammered the last 8 years.
•lowering the corporate tax rate to 15%, which will incentivize multi-national corporations to come in and invest in our country again. We have let our inner cities go to hell. I actually do believe in systemic racism in that sense. All the jobs have evaporated and has led to high unemployment, crappy schools, and high crime rates. Incentivize some of these big companies like Apple and Ford to put plants in Cleveland, Philly, etc. Get these people into solid jobs. That's where the problems start. Get the economy going and you'll see a drastic improvement in the inner cities. Black unemployment rates are sky high and raising minimum wage, increasing regulations, corporate income taxes, etc will continue to be detrimental.
•repealing Obamacare, which has been a disaster. Rates are sky rocketing.
•Energy independence is the life blood of our economy. Trump is talking about fracking, clean coal, etc. All will lead to sustained, high paying jobs.
•Rebuilding our infrastructure. Will create thousands upon thousands of jobs.

My biggest concern is to see how he handles the deficit. Obviously, interest rates are going to have to increase which will hurt investment spending, but it will allow us to get this deficit under control a little bit.

This thread is a fucking disaster. The amount of obvious trolling going on is disgraceful.

If you can't participate without either insulting others at seemingly every opportunity or intentionally trolling, then we'd all be better off if you just didn't even post at all. And if you continue to post like an obnoxious troll, I'll make those arrangements for you.

Goblin vomit. Goblin slop. I just don't want to catch him in bed with a goblin.
There's actually a goblin scale.
Is he charging into a goblin's nest, hacking them to pieces?
Is he kissing goblins? Give him a stab and then give them a kiss?
Is he gonna be in bed with a goblin?
Then is he going to have babies with the goblin and turn against us like Darth Vader?
And ultimately, is he going to marry the goblins?

•Lowering taxes puts more money in the pockets of the average folk. If you make under 40k a year, you will not pay a dime in federal income taxes. His tax plan is very favorable to the middle class and lower class especially.
•Cutting regulations will help small businesses, who have been hammered the last 8 years.
•lowering the corporate tax rate to 15%, which will incentivize multi-national corporations to come in and invest in our country again. We have let our inner cities go to hell. I actually do believe in systemic racism in that sense. All the jobs have evaporated and has led to high unemployment, crappy schools, and high crime rates. Incentivize some of these big companies like Apple and Ford to put plants in Cleveland, Philly, etc. Get these people into solid jobs. That's where the problems start. Get the economy going and you'll see a drastic improvement in the inner cities. Black unemployment rates are sky high and raising minimum wage, increasing regulations, corporate income taxes, etc will continue to be detrimental.
•repealing Obamacare, which has been a disaster. Rates are sky rocketing.
•Energy independence is the life blood of our economy. Trump is talking about fracking, clean coal, etc. All will lead to sustained, high paying jobs.
•Rebuilding our infrastructure. Will create thousands upon thousands of jobs.

My biggest concern is to see how he handles the deficit. Obviously, interest rates are going to have to increase which will hurt investment spending, but it will allow us to get this deficit under control a little bit.

A lot of this is great, but it's pie in the sky. And this is why so many are saying you got conned.

Cutting taxes - sounds wonderful but there's a wall you have to build and an ISIS you have to destroy. You will not see all of these, I'm sorry.

Cutting regulations - once again, selling you the short term killing the long term.

Lowering the corporate tax - do you have anything other then feelings that this trickle down dream has ever worked?

Repealing "Obamacare" - and what in its place?!

Rebuilding infrastructure - :lol: you guys love that term when there's an R behind it, you scream government bloat when there's a D behind it.

I feel like you fell for all the right platitudes, the same old song and dance, but unfortunately you didn't ask how?

A lot of this is great, but it's pie in the sky. And this is why so many are saying you got conned.

Cutting taxes - sounds wonderful but there's a wall you have to build and an ISIS you have to destroy. You will not see all of these, I'm sorry.

Cutting regulations - once again, selling you the short term killing the long term.

Lowering the corporate tax - do you have anything other then feelings that this trickle down dream has ever worked?

Repealing "Obamacare" - and what in its place?!

Rebuilding infrastructure - :lol: you guys love that term when there's an R behind it, you scream government bloat when there's a D behind it.

I feel like you fell for all the right platitudes, the same old song and dance, but unfortunately you didn't ask how?

Well. He hasn't even taken office yet. So let's see what happens and give him a chance. Right now he's playing games with the media, etc. until he gets into office.
I'll hold his feet to the fire. I want results, not just having a republican in the white house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom