Trump General Discussion III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i really don't ever need to see or hear or read anything by or about David Duke. i wish he would FOAD.

again, good job, Trump voters. you've brought him back into the conversation.

it is really only the left that elevates this guy and the neo-nazis, klan, KKK, whatever

these groups have their little annual meetings in banquets rooms all the time and no one pays any attention. they may have said. 'Hail Mitt' in 2012 and no one cared to mention them.

And all the fake news, how much traffic was driven to those sites by people in here going to them? Each click = $$ great job feeding these leftists journalist grads finally making some money to pay towards their student loans,

We Tracked Down A Fake-News Creator In The Suburbs. Here's What We Learned : All Tech Considered : NPR

Coler, a registered Democrat, says he has no regrets about his fake news empire. He doesn't think fake news swayed the election.

"There are many factors as to why Trump won that don't involve fake news," he says. "As much as I like Hillary, she was a poor candidate. She brought in a lot of baggage."

Sucks being out of the WH?

Had to live with it for 8 years.

I only agreed with about 5% of what Obama did as President

this is totally different. no one would be saying this if JEB! were in the white house.

probably because there wouldn't be white supremacists in the white house, and JEB! would understand policy.

oh, he must be right then. he has no reason to think otherwise.

Screen_Shot_2015-05-12_at_3.31.31_PM.png

Last edited:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I guarantee you; that if you were honest, and not an information isolationist, that number would probably be in the 60s or higher.

it is really only the left that elevates this guy and the neo-nazis, klan, KKK, whatever

[/url]

Riiiiiiiightt, it's all hyperbole.

There's a reason he would never denounce their endorsements, there was a reason the Klan endorsed their first major party candidate in decades. Trump could not have won without their votes. And now we have one in the WH.

Yay Trumpets :|

Really sucked getting all those jobs back. Thanks Obama.

And marriage equality; who needs that?

You didn't hear? Those jobs were all not real, and merely supported by a government bleeding money in the name of fake jobs.

We will see the devastating impact of such policy when all of those jobs mysteriously disappear under the Trump administration. Of course, he will have "inherited" this problem. It won't be his fault, right??? Right?!?!

Sucks being out of the WH?

Had to live with it for 8 years.

Oh, please. The two situations aren't even close to being comparable.

And while I'm not a Republican, I would be okay with a Republican being president if it was clear they actually knew what the hell they were doing, and prepared for the job, put together a competent, intelligent cabinet, and wasn't supported by a member of the KKK.

Seriously, I'd really kind of like to hear you actually address that rather troubling detail for once.

And while I'm not a Republican, I would be okay with a Republican being president if it was clear they actually knew what the hell they were doing, and prepared for the job, put together a competent, intelligent cabinet, and wasn't supported by a member of the KKK.

Seriously, I'd really kind of like to hear you actually address that rather troubling detail for once.

See deep's post above. In total agreement with his sentiments.

The father of the Orlando murdered of gay Americans is "with HER"

He raised his son to hate gays.

Omar Mateen got 'very angry' seeing two men kissing, father tells NBC
Omar Mateen's father, Mir Seddique, spoke to NBC News about the shooting .

"We were in downtown Miami, Bayside, people were playing music. And he saw two men kissing each other in front of his wife and kid and he got very angry," Seddique told NBC. "They were kissing each other and touching each other and he said, 'Look at that. In front of my son they are doing that.' And then we were in the men's bathroom and men were kissing each other."

CtU92ORWgAAxIyX.jpg

and he gets a preferred on camera location at her Orlando rally

clinton%20shooter%20teaser.jpg

Would Hillary have won the popular vote without Muslim Americans that are more intolerant of gays the Mike Pence has even been and also threat women as less than equal without the rights of even being able to decide how they want to dress??? I have heard Obama and Hillary speak more than once about the right to wear the hijab? Have you ever heard them ever once speak about the right to 'not' wear the hijab?

Last edited:
deep's point is that the Orlando shooter's father has way more of a tangible tie to the HRC campaign than David Duke does to the Trump campaign

deep's point is that the Orlando shooter's father has way more of a tangible tie to the HRC campaign than David Duke does to the Trump campaign

Hi thank you, did I ask you to explain deep's point?

I don't know what you're on about with a "relevant tie."

Dear anyone who thinks Mr. Mateen is a relevant human being: I don't give a shit about some sweaty old Arab man who might have some cultural and religious undertones against gay people. Welcome to fucking America. More than half of your Trump brethren are just like this man. Yeah, so his SON is an evil, despicable human being who shot and killed 50 innocent human beings of my local community. Every single time you mention the senior Mateen as some criminal, fuck you. You're all Mr. Mateen, . That man hasn't done anything half of you don't currently do. So fuck off.

David Duke comparisons, you've got to be fucking kidding me.

Which is a dumb point.

One is associated with a group who found solace and an ally in your asshole president's platform.

The other is just an asshole father who hated the other asshole.

These three great religions all began with some backward thinking by today's standards. Two of them have had some reformation and are more tolerant and inclusive. Thank goodness Martin Luther pounded his notice on the door and began the reformation. The Christian faith is much better for his actions today. Judaism has had some reforms too.

Does anyone think if a Martin Luther challenged the Muslim faith he would be tolerated??

You can find Christian - gay groups alliances, Jewish - gay group alliances even Mormon- gay group alliances. Can you find Muslim - gay group alliances??

These three great religions all began with some backward thinking by today's standards. Two of them have had some reformation and are more tolerant and inclusive. Thank goodness Martin Luther pounded his notice on the door and began the reformation. The Christian faith is much better for his actions today. Judaism has had some reforms too.

Does anyone think if a Martin Luther challenged the Muslim faith he would be tolerated??

You can find Christian - gay groups alliances, Jewish - gay group alliances even Mormon- gay group alliances. Can you find Muslim - gay group alliances??

Are we using facts or feelings?

I mean a quick google search says yes, but I'm sure Hannity's feelings and feigned concern would say no.

But out of curiosity I did do a google search for Trump Supporters Gay Alliance and found nothing.

Some posters just love to keep playing the Duke card.

That's how we got to this point in the thread.

It's tiresome.

New topic:

I believe in future Presidential rankings George W Bush and Obama will both find themselves in the bottom 8 of Presidents.

In 2000 the national debt was 5.6 trillion. It is now approaching 20 trillion.

- Bush's neocon overreach lead to the unnecessary Iraq war. Plenty lost in blood and treasure.

- The housing collapse occurred under Bush's watch. Blame can be placed on both sides of the aisle, Wall Street, and the fiscal culture of the populace, but the buck stops with him.

Bush was bad.

- Where Bush had Cowboy diplomacy, Obama took a nuanced soft approach on the opposite end of the spectrum. Strongmen around the world took advantage of an America that was more hesitant. Isis grew in the void of a hasty telegraphed withdrawal from Iraq. (Bush and Obama together royally fucked up Mesopotamia)

- While the economy has recovered since the collapse. We've had 8 years of a Cateresque Malaise where GDP growth has never exceeded 3% in a quarter. Take home pay has been diminished for the majority of Americans by the ACA, which Obama promised would save families on average $2500 a year.

- Obama wanted to become the liberal Reagan and set the country on the path for a generational realignment. Instead he misread the mood of the country and overreached in his signature legislation without bipartisan support in his first 2 years. While personally popular, the Democrat party has been decimated from the state level to DC. Obama relied so heavily on executive orders that most of whatever 'legacy' remains will be undone.

The past 16 years have been marked by stale wage growth and a Beltway culture that became steroid-cronyism and increasingly out of touch with the people.

What's funny is we have people on the left and on the right who've been telling us this for 25 years. Really, the language coming from the BMP crowd isn't much different than the alt-right folks.

You keep on trying to push this, but BMP is hardly representative of the majority on the actual left - note his views on police etc.

Some posters just love to keep playing the Duke card.

That's how we got to this point in the thread.

It's tiresome.

New topic:

I believe in future Presidential rankings George W Bush and Obama will both find themselves in the bottom 8 of Presidents.

In 2000 the national debt was 5.6 trillion. It is now approaching 20 trillion.

- Bush's neocon overreach lead to the unnecessary Iraq war. Plenty lost in blood and treasure.

- The housing collapse occurred under Bush's watch. Blame can be placed on both sides of the aisle, Wall Street, and the fiscal culture of the populace, but the buck stops with him.

Bush was bad.

- Where Bush had Cowboy diplomacy, Obama took a nuanced soft approach on the opposite end of the spectrum. Strongmen around the world took advantage of an America that was more hesitant. Isis grew in the void of a hasty telegraphed withdrawal from Iraq. (Bush and Obama together royally fucked up Mesopotamia)

- While the economy has recovered since the collapse. We've had 8 years of a Cateresque Malaise where GDP growth has never exceeded 3% in a quarter. Take home pay has been diminished for the majority of Americans by the ACA, which Obama promised would save families on average $2500 a year.

- Obama wanted to become the liberal Reagan and set the country on the path for a generational realignment. Instead he misread the mood of the country and overreached in his signature legislation without bipartisan support in his first 2 years. While personally popular, the Democrat party has been decimated from the state level to DC. Obama relied so heavily on executive orders that most of whatever 'legacy' remains will be undone.

The past 16 years have been marked by stale wage growth and a Beltway culture that became steroid-cronyism and increasingly out of touch with the people.

It's not just Duke, it's all sides of the white supremacy coin. Never have we had such an endorsed candidate by this ilk, even when they ran against a black man.

It's tiresome to you because you're not equipped or interested in ever having any kind of real conversation about racism, especially when it has to do with being associated with this campaign and cabinet. But some of us know the real dangers involved and can't bury our heads in the sand. We know you won't answer the questions because you never have.

As far as Obama, you're truly living in an information bubble if you ever think he'll be ranked that low in any poll outside of Breitbart world. Seriously, it's scary how isolated you are, I think you've become even more isolated over your time here rather than the other way around.

It's not just Duke, it's all sides of the white supremacy coin. Never have we had such an endorsed candidate by this ilk, even when they ran against a black man.

It's tiresome to you because you're not equipped or interested in ever having any kind of real conversation about racism, especially when it has to do with being associated with this campaign and cabinet. But some of us know the real dangers involved and can't bury our heads in the sand. We know you won't answer the questions because you never have.

As far as Obama, you're truly living in an information bubble if you ever think he'll be ranked that low in any poll outside of Breitbart world. Seriously, it's scary how isolated you are, I think you've become even more isolated over your time here rather than the other way around.

You have your head in the sand if you think this is all about racism. I respect you as a free thinking individual. You must acknowledge that is the Democrat party that has enjoy playing the "Identity" game by isolating groups and using fear tactics to keep them voting blue. The Media and the Left concoct new terms like "marginalized" and in September started using the label "Alt-Right" as an all encompassing hate ideology. Alt-Right in European circles may be indicative of Nativist parties in Austria and Germany. That's where I first heard the term several years ago.

Was Brexit Alt-Right? Was Farage racist?

The Alt-Right pushback stateside, before it was labeled as such was the Trump supporters versus the GOP establishment machine. Breitbart, Hannity, Rush were all on the Trump Train in the spirit of taking down the system.

Hillary gave that Alt-Right speech in September and suddenly the whole movement became The Fourth Reich in the eyes of the left.

The labeling and desire of the left to compartmentalize groups of people has backfired. The Democratic party is an endangered species outside of metropolitan areas. Is this because everybody else became Alt-Right racists all of a sudden? No.

The Left/Media has doubled down and continue to blame these 'racist' voters as the reason Hillary lost. This labeling only makes people more pissed off and drives them away from the Democratic Party and they are willing to give Trump a chance.

The Democratic party had a chance to course-correct and replace Pelosi with Tim Ryan [a young blue collar Democrat from Youngstown, OH]. They stuck with Pelosi. Sure she can fundraise the shit out of Napa Valley Liberals, but it won't win you back seats.

Do you want to talk strategy/current events or just keep harping on racism?

You keep saying the fact that I can't see things is downright scary. Maybe my eyes are wide open and have a better understanding of the current dynamics at play in the country than you.

You have your head in the sand if you think this is all about racism. I respect you as a free thinking individual. You must acknowledge that is the Democrat party that has enjoy playing the "Identity" game by isolating groups and using fear tactics to keep them voting blue. The Media and the Left concoct new terms like "marginalized" and in September started using the label "Alt-Right" as an all encompassing hate ideology. Alt-Right in European circles may be indicative of Nativist parties in Austria and Germany. That's where I first heard the term several years ago.

The Alt-Right pushback stateside, before it was labeled as such was the Trump supporters versus the GOP establishment machine. Breitbart, Hannity, Rush were all on the Trump Train in the spirit of taking down the system.

Hillary gave that Alt-Right speech in September and suddenly the whole movement became The Fourth Reich in the eyes of the left.

The labeling and desire of the left to compartmentalize groups of people has backfired. The Democratic party is an endangered species outside of metropolitan areas. Is this because everybody else became Alt-Right racists all of a sudden? No.

The Left/Media has doubled down and continue to blame these 'racist' voters as the reason Hillary lost. This labeling only makes people more pissed off and drives them away from the Democratic Party and they are willing to give Trump a chance.

The Democratic party had a chance to course-correct and replace Pelosi with Tim Ryan [a young blue collar Democrat from Youngstown, OH]. They stuck with Pelosi. Sure she can fundraise the shit out of Napa Valley Liberals, but it won't win you back seats.

You keep saying the fact that I can't see things is downright scary. Maybe my eyes are wide open and have a better understanding of the current dynamics at play in the country than you.

You're acting as if you didn't just lose the election by 2.5m votes.

Thanks for Vlad-splaining what is and isn't Left for us. It's always appreciated.

I'm thinking at some point you might actually understand where I'm coming from? I have my valid reasons for not being a fan of BMP's posting on this board.

Last edited:

I never said it was all about racism, this all or nothing tactic is getting stale. Nor did I say all his voters were racists. And yes I think these labels get thrown about too much.

BUT racism was used in his platform, Bannon IS a racist, and if it weren't for these voters he would not have won.

Why did the Klan make Trump their first first major party endorsement in decades? Why do the white nationalists find him to be an ally? And why did Trump never denounce any of it?

Don't worry about labels right now. Why did he court these people? Why did he need them?

And why was it not an issue for all of his non-racist supporters? Were you just willing to ignore it because some of the other issues were important to you?

Hi thank you, did I ask you to explain deep's point?

I don't know what you're on about with a "relevant tie."

Dear anyone who thinks Mr. Mateen is a relevant human being: I don't give a shit about some sweaty old Arab man who might have some cultural and religious undertones against gay people. Welcome to fucking America. More than half of your Trump brethren are just like this man. Yeah, so his SON is an evil, despicable human being who shot and killed 50 innocent human beings of my local community. Every single time you mention the senior Mateen as some criminal, fuck you. You're all Mr. Mateen, . That man hasn't done anything half of you don't currently do. So fuck off.

David Duke comparisons, you've got to be fucking kidding me.

So much mushy good stuff in here to quote right now.

So much vitriol guys.

coincidence ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom