Trump General Discussion III - Page 10 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-05-2016, 09:42 PM   #136
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 03:44 PM
Sad!

Old 12-05-2016, 09:47 PM   #137
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
There's tens of millions of americans in the same position as my family. We're all sick and tired of the same old same old the last 16 years.
Oops, he did it again.

Old 12-05-2016, 09:48 PM   #138
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 01:44 PM
Quote:
My family's not from Texas. I mostly grew up in Indiana, Ohio, and Oklahoma. I moved here to go to school and learn how to live independently.
Republicans, Democrats, they're all to blame. We needed a shake up and Trump was the man to do it. There's tens of millions of americans in the same position as my family. We're all sick and tired of the same old same old the last 16 years.

As many of us have said before; I completely understand this mentality, it's just that you chose the absolute worst possible candidate to do so.

And this is why so many are upset, it has nothing to do with party affiliation or that he's "anti-establishment", it's that you chose the most dangerous candidate we've seen in recent US history.

And deep down when you have your 10 second brushes with integrity and being a "constitutionalist" you know this to be true.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
Old 12-05-2016, 09:50 PM   #139
ONE
love, blood, life

Deep down he doesn't know anything. He knows he plays for team red. He's not a free thinker. He votes red and adapts his views based upon how his party changes.
Old 12-05-2016, 09:51 PM   #140
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Unlock your human potential!
Old 12-05-2016, 10:03 PM   #141
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 07:44 PM
Trump General Discussion III

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
Ok, he finally came around to denouncing that endorsement, I'll give you that. Thank you, I wanted you to back something up.

Hilarious that you're talking about "safe spaces" when you just elected a man that cries about an SNL skit, lol.

Once again, I never said anything about this election being about race. You guys are going to have to get away from this all or nothing mentality.

Ok, I get your point about jobs, though your understanding of our current economy is abysmal.

But what does Trump's plan do for us in the long term? He keeps some blue collar jobs, product prices go up, innovation slows, and then what? There is no long term sustainability.

There is no "turning around" it's turning backwards, and then what?

•Lowering taxes puts more money in the pockets of the average folk. If you make under 40k a year, you will not pay a dime in federal income taxes. His tax plan is very favorable to the middle class and lower class especially.
•Cutting regulations will help small businesses, who have been hammered the last 8 years.
•lowering the corporate tax rate to 15%, which will incentivize multi-national corporations to come in and invest in our country again. We have let our inner cities go to hell. I actually do believe in systemic racism in that sense. All the jobs have evaporated and has led to high unemployment, crappy schools, and high crime rates. Incentivize some of these big companies like Apple and Ford to put plants in Cleveland, Philly, etc. Get these people into solid jobs. That's where the problems start. Get the economy going and you'll see a drastic improvement in the inner cities. Black unemployment rates are sky high and raising minimum wage, increasing regulations, corporate income taxes, etc will continue to be detrimental.
•repealing Obamacare, which has been a disaster. Rates are sky rocketing.
•Energy independence is the life blood of our economy. Trump is talking about fracking, clean coal, etc. All will lead to sustained, high paying jobs.
•Rebuilding our infrastructure. Will create thousands upon thousands of jobs.

My biggest concern is to see how he handles the deficit. Obviously, interest rates are going to have to increase which will hurt investment spending, but it will allow us to get this deficit under control a little bit.
Old 12-05-2016, 10:07 PM   #142
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

This thread is a fucking disaster. The amount of obvious trolling going on is disgraceful.

If you can't participate without either insulting others at seemingly every opportunity or intentionally trolling, then we'd all be better off if you just didn't even post at all. And if you continue to post like an obnoxious troll, I'll make those arrangements for you.
Old 12-05-2016, 10:12 PM   #143
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post

Goblin vomit. Goblin slop. I just don't want to catch him in bed with a goblin.
There's actually a goblin scale.
Is he charging into a goblin's nest, hacking them to pieces?
Is he kissing goblins? Give him a stab and then give them a kiss?
Is he gonna be in bed with a goblin?
Then is he going to have babies with the goblin and turn against us like Darth Vader?
And ultimately, is he going to marry the goblins?
Old 12-05-2016, 10:13 PM   #144
ONE
love, blood, life

A better way to settle this is to just develop a complex Interference Electoral College.
Old 12-05-2016, 10:32 PM   #145
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
A better way to settle this is to just develop a complex Interference Electoral College.
Are we all our own states?
Old 12-05-2016, 10:39 PM   #146
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
•Lowering taxes puts more money in the pockets of the average folk. If you make under 40k a year, you will not pay a dime in federal income taxes. His tax plan is very favorable to the middle class and lower class especially.
•Cutting regulations will help small businesses, who have been hammered the last 8 years.
•lowering the corporate tax rate to 15%, which will incentivize multi-national corporations to come in and invest in our country again. We have let our inner cities go to hell. I actually do believe in systemic racism in that sense. All the jobs have evaporated and has led to high unemployment, crappy schools, and high crime rates. Incentivize some of these big companies like Apple and Ford to put plants in Cleveland, Philly, etc. Get these people into solid jobs. That's where the problems start. Get the economy going and you'll see a drastic improvement in the inner cities. Black unemployment rates are sky high and raising minimum wage, increasing regulations, corporate income taxes, etc will continue to be detrimental.
•repealing Obamacare, which has been a disaster. Rates are sky rocketing.
•Energy independence is the life blood of our economy. Trump is talking about fracking, clean coal, etc. All will lead to sustained, high paying jobs.
•Rebuilding our infrastructure. Will create thousands upon thousands of jobs.

My biggest concern is to see how he handles the deficit. Obviously, interest rates are going to have to increase which will hurt investment spending, but it will allow us to get this deficit under control a little bit.

A lot of this is great, but it's pie in the sky. And this is why so many are saying you got conned.

Cutting taxes - sounds wonderful but there's a wall you have to build and an ISIS you have to destroy. You will not see all of these, I'm sorry.

Cutting regulations - once again, selling you the short term killing the long term.

Lowering the corporate tax - do you have anything other then feelings that this trickle down dream has ever worked?

Repealing "Obamacare" - and what in its place?!

Rebuilding infrastructure - you guys love that term when there's an R behind it, you scream government bloat when there's a D behind it.

I feel like you fell for all the right platitudes, the same old song and dance, but unfortunately you didn't ask how?

Old 12-05-2016, 10:39 PM   #147
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
Are we all our own states?

No, since many of us are really similar to each other, some of us have to share.

No worries, it'll work out with no complaints, I promise.
Old 12-05-2016, 10:48 PM   #148
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
A lot of this is great, but it's pie in the sky. And this is why so many are saying you got conned.

Cutting taxes - sounds wonderful but there's a wall you have to build and an ISIS you have to destroy. You will not see all of these, I'm sorry.

Cutting regulations - once again, selling you the short term killing the long term.

Lowering the corporate tax - do you have anything other then feelings that this trickle down dream has ever worked?

Repealing "Obamacare" - and what in its place?!

Rebuilding infrastructure - you guys love that term when there's an R behind it, you scream government bloat when there's a D behind it.

I feel like you fell for all the right platitudes, the same old song and dance, but unfortunately you didn't ask how?

Well. He hasn't even taken office yet. So let's see what happens and give him a chance. Right now he's playing games with the media, etc. until he gets into office.
I'll hold his feet to the fire. I want results, not just having a republican in the white house.
Old 12-05-2016, 10:55 PM   #149
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
I'll hold his feet to the fire. I want results, not just having a republican in the white house.

And I'll hold your feet to the fire on this.

Old 12-05-2016, 10:58 PM   #150
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
Sad!