Trump General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You support racism, homophobia, xenophobia, transphobia, and sexism, all so that you can pretend a failed businessman is going to upset the status quo. You probably think of yourself as the smart one here because you said he was going to win and none of us thought he would. That makes you like the CNN anchors, who all congratulated Jeffrey Lord tonight as if he did something for being paid to say Trump would never win.

You are the biggest fool of all, because you think this is a positive. You had so many resources to tell you how wrong you were, and you ignored them all. You are the fool. You are the bigot. My friends will have their lives made irrevocably worse because of you. I hope horrible things happen to you and all of his voters. You have set this country back and ruined countless lives.

Good luck Bono in trying to get aid from Trump for Africa. Bet you feel a bit silly now about mocking the guy you now so desperately need on your side to support your cause. Some of us called it at the time and was shot down for it, but it was a dick move on your part, Bono.

Good luck Bono in trying to get aid from Trump for Africa. Bet you feel a bit silly now about mocking the guy you now so desperately need on your side to support your cause. Some of us called it at the time and was shot down for it, but it was a dick move on your part, Bono.
Bono's problem was that he spent so much time over the 15 years prior softening himself by cozying up to pieces of shit like George Bush and Jesse Helms that no one took him seriously when he pointed out how horrible Trump was. Not that Bono was the person who should have been doing such a thing, but he never had a chance.

Bono's problem was that he spent so much time over the 15 years prior softening himself by cozying up to pieces of shit like George Bush and Jesse Helms that no one took him seriously when he pointed out how horrible Trump was. Not that Bono was the person who should have been doing such a thing, but he never had a chance.

Throwing their support behind Hillary was fine but the mocking of Trump during Desire was uncalled for especially when Bono is still so heavily involved with his political causes. I guess he probably never believed that Trump could pull it off.

Uncalled for? What possibly could anyone do to Donald Trump that is uncalled for? He's one of the worst human beings who has ever lived. He is horrible in every way imaginable. There is nothing redeeming about him. He deserves every horrible thing said about him or happening to him. Don't give me this Dan Quayle bullshit. Bono's problem was not going far enough to bury him, because he couldn't.

Trump supporters are, in large part, ignoramuses driven by empty populist ideology and misinformation that are entirely stupid enough to lead us right into a ditch without thinking for themselves.

I don't fault Bono for reaching across the table to Bush because it needed to be done to get his work done.

And I definitely don't fault him for rightfully pointing out that Trump is an asshole either.

Uncalled for? What possibly could anyone do to Donald Trump that is uncalled for? He's one of the worst human beings who has ever lived. He is horrible in every way imaginable. There is nothing redeeming about him. He deserves every horrible thing said about him or happening to him. Don't give me this Dan Quayle bullshit. Bono's problem was not going far enough to bury him, because he couldn't.

Are you even serious? Bono knew that he potentially had to work with this guy down the track. Why bite the had that could potentially feed you? He had no issues dealing with Bush who made Trump look like Mother Theresa. You have to remember that unlike the other celebrities who had only one objective in mind which was to see Trump go down, Bono had vested interests at stake. I'm sorry but it was a rookie move from Bono.

Are you even serious? Bono knew that he potentially had to work with this guy down the track. Why bite the had that could potentially feed you? He had no issues dealing with Bush who made Trump look like Mother Theresa. You have to remember that unlike the other celebrities who had only one objective in mind which was to see Trump go down, Bono had vested interests at stake. I'm sorry but it was a rookie move from Bono.

:up:

Bono squandered political capital. He screwed up, he trusted the Clintons

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Trump has no intention of helping minorities or helping people outside the United States. He does not care about them. He does not care about the sick, he does not care about the poor. Bono correctly identified that he would not be able to work with this man. The only option was defeating him.

Bono is probably sick over this and doesn't care what that bloviating jackass can offer him.

Because he's a human being.

While Bush and I may not be politically aligned, it must be fun to live in a delusion land where you think he's a worse person than Trump.

While Bush and I may not be politically aligned, it must be fun to live in a delusion land where you think he's a worse person than Trump.

Invading a country for no legitimate reason is good enough for me. You disagree?

Invading your own country with hate, division and lies isn't great either.

Sent from my SM-G920I using U2 Interference mobile app

Well that was a short banning...

Bono and every other thinking man and woman knew there was no working with Trump, you should feel silly even making that post.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom