Trump General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when the GOP tried to convince everyone that his advisers would keep him in check? His advisers scare me even more.

NOBODY can keep that guy in line. He had his freaking Twitter account taken away from him earlier this week for a time, for christssakes.

His campaign changed hands numerous times in an attempt to control his outbursts and obnoxious behavior. It. Didn't. Work. And it never will. He doesn't know the meaning of the words "self control".

He's gonna do something stupid, and we'll impeach him.

His staff is scary tho.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I truly cannot believe just how ludicrous the outcry over those stupid e-mails became. All that time and effort wasted on something that we REALLY didn't need to harp on so damn much about.

It was ridiculous precisely because it was such a relatively low thing to get outraged about, and it would be low on the list of the things Clinton has done that deserve(d) criticism.

He's gonna do something stupid, and we'll impeach him.

His staff is scary tho.

Aaand I'm just now starting to realize he lined up Mike Pence for a reason. Have fun impeaching him, I sure can't wait for Mike Pence to wanna shock me straight.

Pence will be running things anyway. Trump is just the showman/strongman

I truly cannot believe just how ludicrous the outcry over those stupid e-mails became. All that time and effort wasted on something that we REALLY didn't need to harp on so damn much about.

Back in May of 2015 I warned the board of Hillary's baggage. You know who gave me the most shit at the time? . . . . Mrs. Garrison.

Everytime I brought it up, Mrs. G was right there saying there was nothing to see.

This election reminds me of Hemingway's "Old Man and the Sea". The Democratic Party caught the Fish (Hillary in 2014) and had to bring her all the way to shore on November 8th 2016. The media was the water, hiding the fact that she was getting picked apart by her deceptive answers, scandals that made her look less trustworthy. The big fish (Trump - Wikileaks - Comey) chomped away at her when the people on the dock could finally see the boat coming in. In the end she was a shell of the mighty fish she once was.

The deleted emails exist. That is a fact. They were deleted before a congressional subpoena was to be issued. Something needed to be hidden. Made not seem like much in the liberal echo chamber that was the Cosmopolitan nexus of DC-NY media, but the damage was done.

I was struck by Democrats demanding the immediate release of the Weiner laptop emails. Chris Wallace on Fox News said it was akin to opening the Ark of the Covenant at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Behind the scenes the NYPD wanted to make arrests based upon the content, but were shot down by the DOJ. Do you all want to know the truth? I do.

Comeys 2nd letter raised red flags in the public's eyes as well. In 8 days there are approximately 700,000 seconds to review 650,000 emails.

Trumps #DrainTheSwamp branding timed too perfectly and the dam broke in his favor. Also drowned out the Democrats down ballot.

Back in May of 2015 I warned the board of Hillary's baggage. You know who gave me the most shit at the time? . . . . Mrs. Garrison.

Everytime I brought it up, Mrs. G was right there saying there was nothing to see.

This election reminds me of Hemingway's "Old Man and the Sea". The Democratic Party caught the Fish (Hillary in 2014) and had to bring her all the way to shore on November 8th 2016. The media was the water, hiding the fact that she was getting picked apart by her deceptive answers, scandals that made her look less trustworthy. The big fish (Trump - Wikileaks - Comey) chomped away at her when the people on the dock could finally see the boat coming in. In the end she was a shell of the mighty fish she once was.

The deleted emails exist. That is a fact. They were deleted before a congressional subpoena was to be issued. Something needed to be hidden. Made not seem like much in the liberal echo chamber that was the Cosmopolitan nexus of DC-NY media, but the damage was done.

I was struck by Democrats demanding the immediate release of the Weiner laptop emails. Chris Wallace on Fox News said it was akin to opening the Ark of the Covenant at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Behind the scenes the NYPD wanted to make arrests based upon the content, but were shot down by the DOJ. Do you all want to know the truth? I do.

Comeys 2nd letter raised red flags in the public's eyes as well. In 8 days there are approximately 700,000 seconds to review 650,000 emails.

Trumps #DrainTheSwamp branding timed too perfectly and the dam broke in his favor. Also drowned out the Democrats down ballot.

:up:
#DrainTheSwamp is wonderful and will be a cleansing of the establishment.
Good stuff and perspicacious analogy.
Hopefully she will get locked up. I'm very excited at the prospect of Attorney General Giuliani. He's going to be terrific.
Trump will put together a beautiful cabinet.
Palin as the Secretary of Energy? Cruz to SCOTUS? Newt as SOS?
Can't wait till we build the wall, repeal and replace the disaster of Obamacare , and get the economy going again.

:up:
Hopefully she will get locked up. I'm very excited at the prospect of Attorney General Giuliani. He's going to be terrific.
Can't wait till we build the wall, repeal and replace the disaster of Obamacare , and get the economy going again.

Nothing says cleansing the establishment like Giuliani, Gingrich, and Christie

Nope.

Nope.

She won't, and again, nope.

Nope.

AKA the Horsemen (and woman) of the apocalypse.

Not gonna happen, will be a disaster if we do, and you are clearly living in bizarro world.

Nope.

Nope.

She won't, and again, nope.

Nope.

AKA the Horsemen (and woman) of the apocalypse.

Not gonna happen, will be a disaster if we do, and you are clearly living in bizarro world.

You are the one living in bizarro.
The liberals/dems have been decimated since 2010 at all levels of government, yet project themselves to be the majority. Now we own it all.
We will make america great again.

Fear of a man who has empowered deplorable rhetoric for over a year and got everything he wanted

We can agree that some , many people are motivated to gin up these acts of violence to try and lay blame on Trump. It's a fact the DN C paid people to gin up violence at Trump rallies.

(attempted puncation on a broken iPad for benefit of LN7)

Last edited:
We can agree that some , many people are motivated to gin up these acts of violence to try and lay blame on Trump. It's a fact the DN C paid people to gin up violence at Trump rallies.

(attempted puncation on a broken iPad for benefit of LN7)

Project Veritas and American hero James O' Keefe exposed this. And boy, he did a wonderful job. Beautiful guy. The best.
It's quite sad and pathetic that people think these riots are okay. Explains why they lost: out of touch social justice warriors.

You are the one living in bizarro.
The liberals/dems have been decimated since 2010 at all levels of government, yet project themselves to be the majority. Now we own it all.
We will make america great again.

Keep dreaming. You'll be in for a very rude awakening over the next few years.

Seriously, you were just going on a few weeks ago about disavowing Trump because of all those horrible comments he made. Now suddenly he's going to be the hero this country needs? Way to stick by those supposed principles :rolleyes:.

Last edited:
You missed the point, build the wall was a metaphor for secure the border to prevent uncontrolled immigration and truckloads of illegal drugs coming in and killing people

Why would anybody be against that

Last edited:
so the several times he gave actual physical dimensions for this thing and spoke earnestly about how a real live 90 foot high concrete wall was the best solution to stop illegal immigration, that was all just a metaphor now?

Keep dreaming. You'll be in for a very rude awakening over the next few years.

Seriously, you were just going on a few weeks ago about disavowing Trump because of all those horrible comments he made. Now suddenly he's going to be the hero this country needs? Way to stick by those supposed principles :rolleyes:.

Each of the 50 states can choose a governor
31 Republicans, and 19 Democrats
Each of the 50 states can elect 2 senators
52 GOP 48 Democrats
And each of the 435 congressional districts they choose Republican or Democrat
242 - 193 , ok, a little gerrymander here, but not state houses or senate
The American people clearly prefer Republicans over Democrats

so the several times he gave actual physical dimensions for this thing and spoke earnestly about how a real live 90 foot high concrete wall was the best solution to stop illegal immigration, that was all just a metaphor now?

100 per cent, a secured and controled boarder has always only been the goal.

Again why would anybody be against that, really why are the Democrats against that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom