Trump General Discussion - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-09-2016, 08:03 PM   #91
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:59 PM
The problem with deducting childcare expenses (as somebody who lives in a place where you can do this) on your tax returns is that it's actually a fairly unfair system when applied nationally or even state-wide. I mean I guess it's better than nothing but allowing me to deduct $7K of daycare costs per year in Toronto covers like 3 months of daycare whereas it wouldn't even add up to a year in other parts of the country. But it would be a start for him to introduce.

My guess as to how some things will play out.

1. Hillary is not going to get arrested. Sorry crazies, but never going to happen. Trump, if forced to explain this will just give the "it's now time to unite, she is no longer a threat to us as a country and in the interest of national unity, blah blah." This will be dispensed with immediately.
2. NAFTA will remain. Not a chance that gets ripped up because it would shock the American economy. It would crush the auto industry, car prices in the US would go through the roof, there would be a huge negative shock rippling through the economy via major job losses, factory shut downs, etc. I can see him getting the Mexicans and Canadians to "sit down" for a "negotiation" so that he can say that he tried and then present some sort of concessions from them which will be basically meaningless but lets him save face. In addition, force the hand of a couple of the auto manufacturers to build small-production plants in Michigan/Ohio, we're talking about very small plants employing small numbers of people basically for show so that he can say he brought jobs back and parade around showing off the facility. None of this will have an appreciable effect on the population of the rust belt but it will be "doing something."
3. TPP is dead.
4. There will be some sort of task force to deport some really bad hombres who have committed felonies, let's say 10,000 people or so. The Republicans can't adopt an openly racist agenda towards Hispanics because demographics is destiny but they have to throw some red meat to the base.

Old 11-10-2016, 05:33 AM   #92
Refugee

Local Time: 01:59 PM
I certainly hope the basic theme of your post is correct. I suspect it is.
What about the promised tax cuts? With debt so high already, can he follow through on that?

Sent from my SM-G920I using U2 Interference mobile app

Old 11-10-2016, 08:50 AM   #93
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:59 PM
Has everyone paid homage to the supreme leader Trump yet this week? It's Thursday, don't want to forget.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:34 AM   #94
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
Has everyone paid homage to the supreme leader Trump yet this week? It's Thursday, don't want to forget.
Orange juice for breakfast. I'm good.
Old 11-10-2016, 12:32 PM   #95
Blue Crack Addict

The Republicans will own EVERYTHING in 2/4 years. There will be absolutely no escaping from a single failure or international incident.

This is a good start.

Quote:
Meanwhile, a person who spoke to the Trump campaign told POLITICO that the aides have also discussed tapping Sarah Palin for Interior secretary. Trump has said he’d like to put Palin in his cabinet, and Palin has made no secret of her interest.
Sarah Palin being considered for I can't even finish this sentence.
Old 11-10-2016, 12:36 PM   #96
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 04:59 PM
Do we now have to unite the presidential threads too?
Old 11-10-2016, 12:46 PM   #97
Blue Crack Supplier

right wing hate groups smell blood in the water.

The Plan | NOM Blog

fuck you, Trump voters. fuck your straight white male privilege that lets you live life without consequences beyond those of your own making.

come for my family and i will destroy you.
Old 11-10-2016, 12:53 PM   #98
Blue Crack Distributor

FUCK all of you who want us to unify around this man. You want your fucking anecdotal fucking evidence? You want to pretend this shit doesn't matter? My nephew was told to go back to Africa today. A child. By other children. I'm fucking sick to my stomach. Can't stop shaking. This is unreal.
Old 11-10-2016, 12:56 PM   #99
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
FUCK all of you. You want your fucking anecdotal fucking evidence? You want to pretend this shit doesn't matter? My nephew was told to go back to Africa today. A child. By other children. I'm fucking sick to my stomach. Can't stop shaking. This is unreal.

i am so sorry.
Old 11-10-2016, 12:58 PM   #100
Blue Crack Addict

Trump will leave SSM alone, he wants Barron to be as happy as the rest of the clan.
Old 11-10-2016, 12:58 PM   #101
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
FUCK all of you who want us to unify around this man. You want your fucking anecdotal fucking evidence? You want to pretend this shit doesn't matter? My nephew was told to go back to Africa today. A child. By other children. I'm fucking sick to my stomach. Can't stop shaking. This is unreal.
That is truly deplorable.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:00 PM   #102
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
Trump will leave SSM alone, he wants Barron to be as happy as the rest of the clan.

glad you're so confident. must be nice.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:10 PM   #103
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
That is truly deplorable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
i am so sorry.
He's five, he is mix-raced, he is one of the happiest children I have ever met. He doesn't deserve this. My father has been casually racist about him as long as he's been born, but it was always said in jest, and I overlooked it, because it was obvious my dad loves him, but fuck, now I don't even know what to think. Allowing those little jabs here and there over time is probably what allowed this to happen.

I just realized I have two more mixed-race second cousins. Do I need to fear for them, their father who is black? I was so worried about my LGBT friends, I didn't stop for a second and think about my family because I really didn't think that this could REALLY happen to someone I know and love.....
Old 11-10-2016, 01:13 PM   #104
Blue Crack Addict

Did this happen at school? And if so, I hope those responsible were dealt with.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:15 PM   #105
Blue Crack Distributor

It did. A boy apparently told SEVERAL of his classmates, including my nephew that Trump was going to send them back to Africa. My sister is contacting the school. I don't know what else has happened since then.