Trump General Discussion - Page 11 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-10-2016, 03:45 PM   #151
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 04:27 AM
In a historic context of the past 8 years Palin's nomination as VP was the point conception of the fetal Trump nourished by the growth of the Tea Party placenta.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1478810673.388656.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	10969

Lord I apologize for that visual as we approach dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Old 11-10-2016, 03:47 PM   #152
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 03:27 AM
Quote:
But Trump has promised an economic agenda that will increase the ranks of the uninsured by tens of millions, that will eliminate crucial safety net programs for low- and moderate-income Americans, that could start a trade war that drives up prices and devastates the economy, and that will put in place a tax code that exacerbates inequality and leaves many families with children worse off.
Good ol' "trickle down" economics strikes again .

There's a word for doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result each time...

Old 11-10-2016, 03:50 PM   #153
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
There's always faithless electors.

All we need is 20 of them.
If they're anything like my time in the United Kingdom so far... they could always tell mister Trump that his Floridian delegates were improperly filed and take two months to reinstate but continue to fuck it up even then, leaving him without a [White] House to live in.

True story.
Old 11-10-2016, 03:52 PM   #154
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
In a historic context of the past 8 years Palin's nomination as VP was the point conception of the fetal Trump nourished by the growth of the Tea Party placenta.

Attachment 10969

Lord I apologize for that visual as we approach dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
So, in essence, we can blame a desperate John McCain.

And if we want to go even further, we can blame George W. Bush for his dirty campaign tactics that pushed McCain from the bid.

Damn you, Georgie.
Old 11-10-2016, 03:56 PM   #155
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 03:27 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-d...165347421.html

Quote:
Donald Trump’s spokeswoman says that if there was any contact between members of the president-elect’s campaign and the Russian government, she was not aware of it.

“I do not know of any campaign official that was communicating with any foreign entity during the campaign,” Hope Hicks, Trump’s longtime spokeswoman, told Yahoo News on Thursday.

She said this after a top Russian diplomat told the state-run Interfax news agency that there was a routine line of communication between Moscow and the Trump campaign during the lead-up to Tuesday’s presidential election.

“Obviously, we know most of the people from his entourage,” Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said. “Those people have always been in the limelight in the United States and have occupied high-ranking positions. I cannot say that all of them but quite a few have been staying in touch with Russian representatives.”
Quote:
Throughout the campaign, Trump and his campaign repeatedly denied having any connection with the Kremlin, while the U.S. government said it believed Russia was behind a series of cyberattacks aimed at influencing the election. The attacks released thousands of embarrassing emails from the Democratic National Committee and Clinton’s campaign chair John Podesta.

Earlier this month, the New York Times reported that FBI had conducted a preliminary investigation into possible electronic communications between the Trump Organization and servers connected to a Russian bank, but the bureau failed to find a direct link. The bureau reportedly concluded that the interaction could have been a coincidence.
Oh, and there's also this not at all unnerving quote from Trump from a while back:

Quote:
During an interview with MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” late last year, Trump explained why he defied U.S. leaders on both sides of the aisle to embrace Putin.

“He’s running his country, and at least he’s a leader,” Trump said when host Joe Scarborough brought up allegations that Putin kills journalists. “Unlike what we have in this country.”
So. Yeah.
Old 11-10-2016, 04:03 PM   #156
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

It's the elite's fault !!!!!1!!1!!
#draintheswamp

Donald Trump advisors considered JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon for treasury secretary: Sources
Old 11-10-2016, 04:13 PM   #157
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by gump View Post

Amazing. Everyone in the top 1-2, even top 5% must be licking their chops. Enjoy watching from the rust belt, Trumpeters.
Old 11-10-2016, 04:15 PM   #158
War Child

Local Time: 01:27 AM
Quote:

I'm not racist! I'm just against the ESTABLISHMENT!!1!
Old 11-10-2016, 04:43 PM   #159
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Back to prognostication as the FYM Bookie

When we talk about Trump picking cabinet positions we must factor in his managerial style and his value on loyalty in the inner-circle. Even when he let Corey Lewandowski go, he became a commentator on CNN only to troll them on Trump's behalf.

Pence was Trump's first hire and it paid huge dividends. He was a popular mainline conservative with beltway and Gubernatorial experience. His Midwest candor made them a dynamic duo in the Rust Belt push. Trump successfully targeted those population pockets that made the difference.

Rudy Giuliani can have a pick of whatever he wants. Seems like the obvious pick for AG. Word is he would rather State or Defense.

Chris Christie is leading the transition team, but his stock is down based upon 2 cohorts being convicted in Bridgegate

Chief of Staff: Reince Preibus. Take it to the bank (The big MVP of the cycle. Very fair during the primaries. Hit the trail with Trump. In the end takes credit for holding the Senate)

Secretary of State: Newt, Bob Corker, John Bolton, Rudy

Attorney General: Rudy, Trey Gowdy, Pam Bondi

Defense: Jeff Sessions, Rudy, Duncan Hunter Jr (Active Military has to wait seven years before becoming a Civilian head of Defense Department)

NSA : Gen. Michael Flynn

Health and Human Services: Newt, Carson, Rick Scott (I feel Newt may end up here first to untangle Obamacare and he's wonkish enough to craft a replacement)

Treasury: Rep. Jeb Hensarling, Carl Ichan, Steve Mnuchin

Education: Ben Carson

DHS: Christie

Agriculture: Sam Brownback

Interior: Jan Brewer, Mary Fallin, Sarah Palin (I give Palin 4:1 odds, Trump is bullish on opening up more land to fracking, Palin was head of the Alaska Oil Commission (not sure if it is the exact name) and broke-up the old boys network before becoming Governor))

Press Secretary: Laura Ingraham (played Hillary in debate prep)

Wild Cards Rick Perry (Vet Affairs), Steve Bannon, Kellyanne Conway, Venture Capitalist Robert Grady (maybe Energy), Sonny Perdue, Huckabee, Sheriff David Clarke
Old 11-10-2016, 04:53 PM   #160
ONE
love, blood, life

I'd rather a bunch of Wall Street fucks and corporate junkies than the leftovers of the shitty failed Republican campaigns. Give me Lewandowski any day over Rudy, Christie, Palin, Newt, etc. etc.
Old 11-10-2016, 04:53 PM   #161
Blue Crack Distributor

Listen... If Ben Carson is named secretary of education I'm marching on fucking Washington.

God fuck this shit.
Old 11-10-2016, 04:56 PM   #162
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Carson - "The Pyramids were Grain Silos" inserted in History Books

Strong feeling Interior will be a Woman
Old 11-10-2016, 05:01 PM   #163
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Only coming from CNBC. Fox Business says same odds of Biggie and Tupac dropping new albums. That's how laughable they think it is.
Old 11-10-2016, 05:04 PM   #164
Blue Crack Distributor

This entire thing is laughable
Old 11-10-2016, 05:11 PM   #165
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
Only coming from CNBC. Fox Business says same odds of Biggie and Tupac dropping new albums. That's how laughable they think it is.

I mean, Martin Shkreli does owe us some unreleased music.