Trump General Discusion II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's even a #BoycottHamilton hashtag. It's a shame to see that there's still so many thin-skinned, xenophobic people out there.

On the other hand, the #NameAPenceMusical hashtag is fucking great.
Annie Get Your Gun Without A Background Check is my personal favorite thus far

Although A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Conversion Therapy, How To Succeed In Politics Without Being Qualified and Grab My Fair Lady By The Pussy are right on its heals.

Last edited:
This has been posted/reposted on FB a lot - completely describes my feelings, especially the last sentence:

Trump disgusts me, but it is the fact that he doesn't disgust you that will stick with me long after this.

15095646_895178257250650_4977656297858938537_n.jpg

This has been posted/reposted on FB a lot - completely describes my feelings, especially the last sentence:

Trump disgusts me, but it is the fact that he doesn't disgust you that will stick with me long after this.

15095646_895178257250650_4977656297858938537_n.jpg
Preach. How I feel as well.

Mike Pence is a tone-deaf moron. The fact that he was at a musical is enough, but jesus he is a stupid cunt.

The fact that President Obama, Mrs. Clinton, and the underrated Senator Harry Reid will be retired all at once....

...is a positive for America's political process.

The fact that President Obama, Mrs. Clinton, and the underrated Senator Harry Reid will be retired all at once....

...is a positive for America's political process.

Yes, the rise of white nationalism, cyber bullying over twitter, and filling in the swamp will make America great again.

#imstillgettingconned

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Wonderful

Isn't it? The man you gleefully put in his place called out a cast of a play exercising their 1st amendment right, but said nothing about the swastikas spray painted in his name.

I don't know about you, but I can't wait for four years of this embarrassment.

So wonderful!

Is Trump still tantruming on Twitter?

What a loser.

He and Mike Pence can have the same level of respect that the right afforded to President Obama for 8 years. Enjoy, fellas.

There's even a #BoycottHamilton hashtag. It's a shame to see that there's still so many thin-skinned, xenophobic people out there.

I swear, I will do this every day for so long as these people are in power. To quote their fellow Republican Congressman in Iowa who is attempting to pass a bill by the same name:

SUCK IT UP, BUTTERCUP.

I'm really running out of patience with reminding you to cool it with the insults.

I'm really running out of patience with me not being able to. I feel like the inverse Donald Trump Twitter.

I'll block this section of the forum again as it's really not good for anyone to keep lowering the tone. Although I really wonder how I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom