Trump General Discusion II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will effect me and my family when health insurance is cheaper and we have more-take home pay. #ThanksFutureTrump

We shall see, right? I mean the man's plan a year ago was government single payer.

He may not even reverse the ACA, so good luck with that wet dream.

This is what happens when you fall for a con man.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Apparently Mike Pence was at Hamilton tonight and was roundly booed by the audience. I can get behind that.

I like to imagine him being trapped under stacks of thank you cards for all the donations that have been made to Planned Parenthood in his name since the election.

I see that Cori had reported on this earlier.

I love the Planned Parenthood cards story. I will donate in his name too.

I think Hamilton is shite but any instance of Pence being booed is always welcome.

There are thousands of immigrants paying fees through the proper process to get into America LEGALLY.

I love and welcome all immigrants, documented and not. We need their energy and ingenuity and willingness to get the job done. They need the inclusiveness and opportunity that this country used to provide. Many are also escaping catastrophic levels of violence in their countries, and are willing to do what it takes to provide a better life for their families. Inhave nothing but sympathy and compassion for them. They aren't jumping the queue or taking anyone's slot. They are just trying to survive.

I have no idea if my great-grandparents were "legal" or not -- I'm told many relatives got here how they could.

Last edited:
There are thousands of immigrants paying fees through the proper process to get into America LEGALLY.

Why stop there? Let's go back through the record books and deport anyone of European descent who's ancestors came here illegally. I'm sure there's millions.

It's about the legality of it, right? Not about the brownness? It's the legality?

I still don't condone his comments or what he said. Inexcusable.
However, it came down to this for me.
A) Hillary is beyond awful and should be in prison.
B) Drain the swamp.
C) Economic policy
D) supreme court
E) Basic fundamental values I agree with
F) He's seemed like a legitimately changed person the last 18 months.
G) Our country is a mess -- cannot survive another 4-8 years of this liberal mess
H) Repeal and replace obamacare
J) Tax cuts
and the biggest reason...
K) Anti-Globalist/American nationalism

You can disagree with me all you want, but that's why i voted for him.

Do you agree with his Muslim banning rhetoric, and what are your thoughts on the proposed Muslim registry?

I kind of think it's shitty for an anti-gay believer in conversation therapy to attend a Broadway show.

It's kind of like the KKK at an NBA game.

Trump is seeking to silence his internal opposition by adding his opposition to his roster. Mittens for SOS is a discussion.

You take it and you should fuck off, Mittens. Though I suppose it would be nice to have a rational human being in that role. But still. The sane world needs strong internal leaders in opposition on the right. Jeb! is weak.

Loving this all-white old man administration.

It's almost as if some of us saw it coming?

Awwww President-Elect Toddler Hands is getting all upset over a group of minorities practicing their first amendment rights.

We are so fucked.

Trump is seeking to silence his internal opposition by adding his opposition to his roster. Mittens for SOS is a discussion..

He's also succeeding in shifting the discussion from his fraud settlement and the Trump family already profiting from the election to a new "scandal".

Trump is seeking to silence his internal opposition by adding his opposition to his roster. Mittens for SOS is a discussion.

You take it and you should fuck off, Mittens. Though I suppose it would be nice to have a rational human being in that role. But still. The sane world needs strong internal leaders in opposition on the right. Jeb! is weak.

I feel like we should be rooting for relatively balanced, experienced politicians like Romney to be involved in this administration. The alternative is becoming increasingly worrisome.

I love and welcome all immigrants, documented and not. We need their energy and ingenuity and willingness to get the job done. They need the inclusiveness and opportunity that this country used to provide. Many are also escaping catastrophic levels of violence in their countries, and are willing to do what it takes to provide a better life for their families. Inhave nothing but sympathy and compassion for them. They aren't jumping the queue or taking anyone's slot. They are just trying to survive.

I have no idea if my great-grandparents were "legal" or not -- I'm told many relatives got here how they could.

Why stop there? Let's go back through the record books and deport anyone of European descent who's ancestors came here illegally. I'm sure there's millions.

It's about the legality of it, right? Not about the brownness? It's the legality?

:up:

I feel like we should be rooting for relatively balanced, experienced politicians like Romney to be involved in this administration. The alternative is becoming increasingly worrisome.

Right, I agree. I'm just torn on Mitt, because he's pretty much the de facto "never Trump" leader from within the Republican Party. For him to turn into a Trumpet removes internal opposition leadership.

Paul Ryan won't oppose him, he has a job to defend. Jeb! can't do shit. Lindsey Graham? Yeah right.

Awwww President-Elect Toddler Hands is getting all upset over a group of minorities practicing their first amendment rights.

We are so fucked.
There's even a #BoycottHamilton hashtag. It's a shame to see that there's still so many thin-skinned, xenophobic people out there.

On the other hand, the #NameAPenceMusical hashtag is fucking great.

I am cranky this morning and my filter is off. So:

Fuck this lying gasbag and the bigoted horses of the apocalypse he rode in on.

(Full disclosure, I do not actually think this is the apocalypse. But fuck him and his buddies anyway.)

Sent from my SM-G920T using U2 Interference mobile app

I am cranky this morning and my filter is off. So:

Fuck this lying gasbag and the bigoted horses of the apocalypse he rode in on.

(Full disclosure, I do not actually think this is the apocalypse. But fuck him and his buddies anyway.)

Let's make it a "filter off" Saturday

I don't want to see what this thread will look like in an unfiltered form. It's ugly enough already

Oh I'm sure that Hamilton boycott will be a big success. Huuuuuuuuuge even

Yeah, I'm sure the folks that were attracted to the xenophobic platform of the man endorsed by the Klan were planning on attending Hamilton.

Diverse cast? No thank you, not my America.

A musical with historical facts? Fuck that, the only real nuws is on Breitbart, I don't do that librul bias shit. They probly believe in Snopes.

Yeah, I think Hamilton is safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom