Trump General Discusion II - Page 9 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-18-2016, 06:14 PM   #121
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,489
Local Time: 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
So principled. Sad!
If Hillary had just won the election like she was supposed to he would have had time to crush those people.
But no, Hillary was too crooked and incompetent to win.
__________________

__________________
deep is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 06:22 PM   #122
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: southwest USA
Posts: 3,302
Local Time: 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


Haahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Hah
Hahahahahahaha


Haaaahhhhahahahahahaahahah

Hahahaha haha

You got conned.


If he doesn't live up to what he says, I will rip him to shreds. I've been objective about every candidate i've supported (which I think was all of them at some point during the primary, seriously or not )
I've been open about my issues with Trump, Cruz, and just about everyone (even my hero Ron Paul).
I actually voted almost entirely 3rd party sans Trump. I'm a believer in small govt and christian values. The democrats don't offer a candidate that is even close to my beliefs and principles.
__________________

__________________
bobsaget77 is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 06:22 PM   #123
ONE
love, blood, life
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leicester, UK
Posts: 12,227
Local Time: 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
Well played

I miss the simpler times, when Dave Chapelle made fun of us all.
__________________
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 11-18-2016, 06:23 PM   #124
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: southwest USA
Posts: 3,302
Local Time: 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
I may upgrade the possibly. Come on, reply with more than emoticon or an image.


__________________
bobsaget77 is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 06:25 PM   #125
ONE
love, blood, life
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leicester, UK
Posts: 12,227
Local Time: 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
If he doesn't live up to what he says, I will rip him to shreds. I've been objective about every candidate i've supported (which I think was all of them at some point during the primary, seriously or not )
I've been open about my issues with Trump, Cruz, and just about everyone (even my hero Ron Paul).
I actually voted almost entirely 3rd party sans Trump. I'm a believer in small govt and christian values. The democrats don't offer a candidate that is even close to my beliefs and principles.

Trust me bob, I understand where you're coming from. I have different views from you, but I feel the same about the repubes, which is why I almost always vote dem or something else.

But Trump doesn't share your fundamental views. And he definitely doesn't have Christian values. He's a populist. He adapted those views because it was his route to power.
__________________
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 11-18-2016, 06:25 PM   #126
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 40,521
Local Time: 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
I actually voted almost entirely 3rd party sans Trump. I'm a believer in small govt and christian values.

The Republican Party offered neither this time around.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
__________________
BVS is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 06:40 PM   #127
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: southwest USA
Posts: 3,302
Local Time: 12:34 PM
Trump General Discusion II

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
The Republican Party offered neither this time around.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
They had a few good candidates in the primaries who did. Dr. Paul, Ted, Dr. Carson, etc.
I supported Rand from the beginning and I voted for Ted in the primary.


Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
Trust me bob, I understand where you're coming from. I have different views from you, but I feel the same about the repubes, which is why I almost always vote dem or something else.

But Trump doesn't share your fundamental views. And he definitely doesn't have Christian values. He's a populist. He adapted those views because it was his route to power.

There were no options and Trump was much better than Hillary IMO. Her and Bernie represent everything I disagree with.
I disagree with Trump just being power hungry. He could have just lived in with his billions of dollars and died very happy and wealthy. The man worked his tail off the entire campaign at age 70. Doing 6 rallies a day towards the end.
__________________
bobsaget77 is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 06:41 PM   #128
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,648
Local Time: 04:34 AM
Trump General Discusion II

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoMac View Post
I like how Bannon said it's going to be like the 1930s...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

That jumped out at me as well.

On the strength of protectionist rhetoric, Trump is going to tariff the shit out of everything in a feeble attempt to bring back jobs that are long gone, ultimately creating a trade war and sending us into an economic depression...

Definitely has a familiar ring to it.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 11-18-2016, 06:50 PM   #129
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Polish-American Stronghold PA
Posts: 4,144
Local Time: 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
I may upgrade the possibly. Come on, reply with more than emoticon or an image.


Perhaps you need some Seinfeld in your life to understand I was complimenting your wordplay
__________________
Oregoropa is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 06:54 PM   #130
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 55,743
Local Time: 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
If Hillary had just won the election like she was supposed to he would have had time to crush those people.
But no, Hillary was to crooked and incompetent to win.
I know!

So incompetent and crooked. So so
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now  
Old 11-18-2016, 06:54 PM   #131
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 30,399
Local Time: 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
If he doesn't live up to what he says, I will rip him to shreds. I've been objective about every candidate i've supported (which I think was all of them at some point during the primary, seriously or not )
I've been open about my issues with Trump, Cruz, and just about everyone (even my hero Ron Paul).
I actually voted almost entirely 3rd party sans Trump. I'm a believer in small govt and christian values. The democrats don't offer a candidate that is even close to my beliefs and principles.



What Christian values do you see reflected in Donald Trump and his candidacy?
__________________
Irvine511 is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 06:54 PM   #132
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 40,521
Local Time: 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
They had a few good candidates in the primaries who did. Dr. Paul, Ted, Dr. Carson, etc.
I supported Rand from the beginning and I voted for Ted in the primary.





There were no options and Trump was much better than Hillary IMO. Her and Bernie represent everything I disagree with.
I disagree with Trump just being power hungry. He could have just lived in with his billions of dollars and died very happy and wealthy. The man worked his tail off the entire campaign at age 70. Doing 6 rallies a day towards the end.

I meant in the general.

Wealth(that is if you actually believe he has billions) doesn't necessarily equal power.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
__________________
BVS is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 06:57 PM   #133
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,061
Local Time: 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
What Christian values do you see reflected in Donald Trump and his candidacy?
Right?

All I could think the second I read that sentence was, 'Wanna know how I know you're trolling?'
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 06:58 PM   #134
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,648
Local Time: 04:34 AM
It's all that fake Facebook news going to his head.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 11-18-2016, 06:59 PM   #135
ONE
love, blood, life
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leicester, UK
Posts: 12,227
Local Time: 08:34 AM
Trump General Discusion II

Damn you two again 😡

😂
__________________

__________________
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com